Spiderman's Manwolf action figure

The place for anything at all...
Blade-of-the-Moon
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lurking Spirit

Spiderman's Manwolf action figure

Post by Blade-of-the-Moon »

" The Wolf runs swiftly through the forests of night, he carries the Blade-of-the-Moon.... "
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Ninja BOFH

Post by Lupin »

That's pretty good for an action figure. But the head looks a bit weird; other than that it looks good. With that thing on the back it looks like it's going to fall over a lot.
I don't suffer from lycanthropy, I enjoy every minute of it! Image
Blade-of-the-Moon
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lurking Spirit

Post by Blade-of-the-Moon »

Yeah it could be better, as for the balancing issue it looks like it has many points of articulation and as long as they are tight it should hold up.....but don't quote me on that..... :wink:
" The Wolf runs swiftly through the forests of night, he carries the Blade-of-the-Moon.... "
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Ahh not bad for an action figure, but the joints and head looks out of place. :)
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Alpha
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Stressed

Post by Alpha »

I'll probably get this figure just for the novelty, but overall it looks kinda sucky. The only positive feature is the face sculpt. Everything else is lame. In the sideshot the head looks like it was lopped in half, and the way the head is ajoined to the neck just doesn't look right. Those bodybuilding arms are out of proportion with the rest of the body, and don't even get me started on the plantigrade feet.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Alpha wrote:I'll probably get this figure just for the novelty, but overall it looks kinda sucky. The only positive feature is the face sculpt. Everything else is lame. In the sideshot the head looks like it was lopped in half, and the way the head is ajoined to the neck just doesn't look right. Those bodybuilding arms are out of proportion with the rest of the body, and don't even get me started on the plantigrade feet.

I'm not getting it. I'll wait for the new john Talbain figure from SOTA Toys. :D
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Ninja BOFH

Post by Lupin »

Alpha wrote:The only positive feature is the face sculpt. Everything else is lame. In the sideshot the head looks like it was lopped in half, and the way the head is ajoined to the neck just doesn't look right.
Attaching wolf heads to human necks is fraught with peril anyway.
I don't suffer from lycanthropy, I enjoy every minute of it! Image
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Well man-wolf had plantigrated feet in the first place so its only right that they made him like that. It was only about a year later I think is when they gave him digigrated legs.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image