Pack Necklaces, everyone please read!!!

The place to discuss things relating specifically to The Pack
Wuerger
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change

Pack Necklaces, everyone please read!!!

Post by Wuerger »

OK, it is official, Leighlia will be handling the distrobution of the Pack symbol necklaces. Any one that has any helpful thoughts, suggestions, etc. please feel free to post either here or on the related thread. She is already working on getting shipping costs figured out. I wanted to let everyone know that as of this point the necklaces are "free" but we will need to ask those that want them to pay for shipping. We will try to accomadate everyone as best we can even those out of country if possible.

Robert Maszk
Der Wuerger

always the dead guy, when do I get a speaking part...
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

I have a some questions :D What type of string will the the symbol hang from?

I don't really care myself what it is if it can come off that string I may change it, but I don't really see that happening....

Will there be any more stone on the string?

Also I state again it's not really an issue, but it might make it stand out a bit more.

Will there be different colors of the Pack symbol or just the one example we've already seen?

I don't know the materials your using for the prduct, but I was just curious also if it would be so kind of stone or perhaps glass even?

Also who is Leighlia?

I just want to know the the artist who's going to be creating these Pack accesseries and does this person have other works they have done just out of curiousity?

I know not all will agree with my statements, but again this is just suggestions and ideas just to throw out there...

If tthere are any examples that you have of the this so far it would be most appreciative if it could be posted at your earliest convience :D

Thanks yous :howl:  :oo
Leighlia
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Stalking the Shadows

Post by Leighlia »

Well, Sabre...I am just another member of the pack here and a volunteer. I am not affiliated with Anthony Brownrigg or the studios in anyway.

The artist is the director Anthony Brownrigg himself. He is making these himself in his very spare time as a thank you gift to us.

Everyone else may need to correct me, but the example that was shown previously is what he is making. It is a light weight stone...perhaps even ceramic, but someone who actually has one would better be able to answer that one because I don't have them yet. That I know of, Figarou (forgive me if I slaughtered the spelling) and Scott Gardener has them. Rest assured I will be letting everyone know when things are all ready to go.

Cords were provided with ones that were given out before because they were handed out at conventions and Tony and Robert wanted to be able to be worn right away. It is still a question as to whether the cords will be included in this project. Stay tuned for more details on that.

Did I miss anything??
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

Actually that pretty much says it all right there, but the other questions I had asked as well I actually figured the rest so, I do thank you for this and I will keep an eye out on this for more info, again thank you :D