Freaky Movies

Talk about movies, and whatnot, upcoming flicks, and current releases.
Raina The Werewolf Queen
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Stupid Girl

Post by Raina The Werewolf Queen »

thats it.... :cry: im scared now.
SEDUCTIVE AND DESTRUCTIVE

I WANT MY ANTHONY BROWNRIGG PLUSHIE RIGHT NOW !!!!!!
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

Terastas wrote:
Raina The Werewolf Queen wrote:I dont know why but the sixth sence made me freak out a bit
*nods* Mm. The whole "they don't know their dead" thing.
yeah that is a little freaky
THE GAME

My Armory
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

Fenrir wrote:Oh and Johny Deep (i think that's how you spell it) as Willie Wonka is very creepy I mean He just freaks me out.
Who does? Willy Wonka or Johnny Depp? Personally I like them both, so Johnny as Wonka = much love. He's just so...huggable. ^^; (yes I know I'm weird...)
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Reilune wrote:
Fenrir wrote:Oh and Johny Deep (i think that's how you spell it) as Willie Wonka is very creepy I mean He just freaks me out.
Who does? Willy Wonka or Johnny Depp? Personally I like them both, so Johnny as Wonka = much love. He's just so...huggable. ^^; (yes I know I'm weird...)

we know you are weird. :jester:

And this coming from a person who is wacked out himself.
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

i say the freakiest movies i ever saw was, wierd al, but its funny as hell, Hannibal, cooks a guys brians and feeds it to him, and peewees big adventure, dont ask. :lol:
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Fenrir wrote:
Oh and Johny Deep (i think that's how you spell it) as Willie Wonka is very creepy I mean He just freaks me out.

Maybe I should have phrazed that better what i meant was that how Johnny Depp portrays Wonka freaks me out. I do like Wonka and I do like Depp, espescially as Captain Jack Sparow and the guy from Secret Window both times great acting (he was even a great actor in his early movies such as Edward Scissor hands which when I first saw it in theaters a long time ago was so cool, but Depp as Wonka is just creepy. :(
DarkWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Go My Tediz Go To Ze Trenchez

Post by DarkWolf »

Cant remember the name but it was with aliens and Bruce Willis or whatever was in it...It freaked me out stuppid aliens...Still have nightmare's about them :( They say its ok were not goiing to hurt u,but ones they put the anal probe in u,u get pretty mad :x
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

The movie is called the fifth element and I never saw it, but for some reason I baught it, don't know why just an impulse buy.
DarkWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DarkWolf »

No Not That One I REMEMBER Signs thats it the movie Signs Or something like that :lol:
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Speaking of bruce willis here is another freaky movie twelve monkeys, just thaught id mention it. This might be the one dark wolf was thinking of, but iam not sure
DarkWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DarkWolf »

No It Do remember it know its the movie Signs With The Aliens And THe Invasion And The ME fREAKING OUT :s :( :howl:  :oo I REMEMBER
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

DarkWolf wrote:No It Do remember it know its the movie Signs With The Aliens And THe Invasion And The ME fREAKING OUT :s :( :howl:  :oo I REMEMBER
Mel Gibson was in "Signs." Not Bruce Willis.
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

ya signs was freaky but deffinitly not as freaky as some of the movies on the list. I was going through my movie gallery looking for good stuff to watch and i just came upon a movie called susperia and it was so freaky, but how they film it, it's in technecolor and all the colors are just intesified so when these people die they do it in, not to sound disturbed or anything, really beautiful ways. for those of you who have seen the movie I give you who have seen the movie i give you the example of the stain glass seen.
oh and the part in the ring were the little boys like "You helped her? you weren't supposed to help her!"
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

wolf marine wrote:
Terastas wrote:
Raina The Werewolf Queen wrote:I dont know why but the sixth sence made me freak out a bit
*nods* Mm. The whole "they don't know their dead" thing.
yeah that is a little freaky
how was that freaky? it would have been better if you acully saw one of the ghost kill somebody
vrikasatma
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Sometimes, ya just gotta say ... BLEEEE!!
Additional Details: Digg: Gemfinder
Dragon Cave: http://dragcave.net/user/Xocowolf
Twitter: @Xocowolf
Mood: Busy

Post by vrikasatma »

Would agree on the rape scene in "Deliverance," that's just plain...disturbing.

Second vote for the scene in "Hannibal" where he cooks up Clarice's husband's brains and feeds it to him. Then he feeds some leftovers to the kid on the plane...the "Guts in or out?" "WHAT?!" "SORRY, TOO SLOW!!" scene...aigh...

In the "Whole Damn Movie" category, I'll put in a vote for <i>Seven</i>. Just...skin crawling, "oh no no no no NO NO NO NO!!!" terrible anticipation, cover-face-with-hands-in-pure-abject-misery ending. That was <i>one</i> f***-up movie. :scream:

But the true winner (?) has got to be the uncut version of <i>Titus Andronicus</i> with Sir Anthony Hopkins. I'm pretty sure they cast him because of the Hannibal Lector performance, but it works and it's a bloody chambre of horrors from start to finish. Human sacrifice, murder, fraternal-maternal three-way incest, rape and cannibalism set against modernized Roman decadence, the fun never ends. It makes Penthouse Films' <i>Caligula</i> look like Disney. And the fact that it's Shakespeare done as an allegory, i.e. not period, makes it even weirder and brain-stickier. They show the rape scene as two tigers attacking an anthropomorphic deer!
ImageImageImageImage
Ronkonkoma
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Going with the moon

Post by Ronkonkoma »

E.T. Sorry, I hated that little Alien, scared me as a kid.

The Wolf from the Neverending Story, when i was like 5 i saw that and it scared me.

The Grudge: saw it opening day in the theaters, and all was going well till that japanese girl goes up into the attic and flicks the lighter on and looks around...Right before the thing grabs her you can see it.
the 'death rattle' sound is creepy
Other scene in that movie that freaked me out: when the lady is in the stairway and the thing takes the rabbit's foot off her cell phone, and when she is back in her apartment she goes under the covers of her bed and finds the rabbit foot....then looks under the covers and gets grabbed by that thing!!!!! thats like a kid's worst nightmare, you're supposed to be -safe- under the covers!

The Ring- Samara's hair comes out of the well before she does

The Fly- at the end when Jeff Goldblum's jaw breaks off, flesh falls off and finally turns into 'Brundlefly'

Audition- The movie is so wrong in so many ways.....its the ultimate psycho-girlfriend movie and the last part of the movie is simply twisted.....you'll never even want to see the word acupuncture again....
Do not read the spoiler, trust me, just don't.
[spoiler] The Girl, she Sticks the acupuncture Needles IN HIS EYES! and thats not the worst of it!! [/spoiler]
CrewWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by CrewWolf »

Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory scared me when I was little for the same reason someone else mentioned earlier. You just don't know what happens to those kids. The fat kid getting sucked up the pipe was especially alarming

E.T. scared me too when I was little, especially that part when Elliot encounters him in the tall grass and E.T. makes this freaky face and they both scream. I couldn't go to sleep at night for weeks because I kept imagining that face appearing in my window and in other odd places at night.

There was this animated movie they used to show to us little kids in school when they wanted to shut us up. It was called Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland (in no way related to Finding Nemo). It frightened the crap outta me. I can't even remember the scenes that scared me anymore, it's like my subconscious erased the memories to protect my fragile little mind. I remember scenes before the scary parts happened since they were my signal to turn away from the TV. But afterwards I draw a blank other than flashes of a living black goo, roaring trains, and people frozen in cylinders of light. This is a children's movie, mind you. A great family film so they state. But I remember the terror so well...
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland

Oh good lord, I remember that! :shudder: Scared the crap outof me when I was a youngin! Still watched it a few times though, lol.
I really remember the kid starting to open that forbidden door thing and I was like, 'NO! Dont!' :) And then the king happily dancing when that black goo got him... :( The whole thing where you were not sure if he was awake or dreaming scared me as well.

I was also terrified of this Raggdy Ann and Andy movie. A part earily on with the two inside this pit or something with a massive slime creature. It always wanted to make me puke! Never watched that the whole way through...
vrikasatma
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Sometimes, ya just gotta say ... BLEEEE!!
Additional Details: Digg: Gemfinder
Dragon Cave: http://dragcave.net/user/Xocowolf
Twitter: @Xocowolf
Mood: Busy

Post by vrikasatma »

There was a scene in an old Popeye cartoon where he's underwater and gets chased down and swallowed by a huge jellyfish. And you can see him in the jellyfish, trying to punch his way out. That freaked the hell out of me.

More recently, I got a little squirmy during the scene in <i>The Brothers Grimm</i> when the horse swallowed the kid whole.
ImageImageImageImage
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

sorry had to resurrect this....because I just saw "Saw III" :(

SPOILER:
It was all because of the end....she should have died, nor should Jigsaw... that makes me so angry!!

And the way they kill her it's disgusting, I could have lived without seeing that, but nooo they had to give you that one final image to leave the theatre with! It also went against what Jigsaw does in the first 2 he never kills the children....but in here, he deliberately indangers one.

Sorry just had to get that out... :cry:
Last edited by Fenrir on Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Silverclaw

Post by Silverclaw »

Heh, you may want to post a spoiler with that Fenrir; for those who havent seen it yet :) (I happened to of just watched it last night) The first two were a lot better...this one was a lot more pointless :P

I dunno if I metioned Earaserhead yet, but yeah, very creepy! *shudders*

Silent Hill as well. Lots of disturbing images...I loved it :D :wink:
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Actually I tried to, but the spoiler button is gone :(
Silverclaw

Post by Silverclaw »

Really? Gotta get Fig or someone to check that out.

Could just type it out like this till then:

SPOILER:

Blahblahblah....

:D
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

how's that 8)
Silverclaw

Post by Silverclaw »