Advent Wolven

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

RJ nodded. "She helped me. I don't know her name, but she isn't a threat." RJ lowered his weapon and looked at her. He sighed and looked at Cooper. "we need a transport in here." He looked at Johnson. "That building in the center of the city. Looks like a church. Maybe there is someone in there. Should we check it out?"
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Arctic interests

Post by Prowler »

Liya brushed the settling dust from herself, it was funny how these people destroyed what rubble was left. "You have transport and you stay here? Heh, i can think of better places to be than these ruins." Come to think of it, why did these people have so many explosives...
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

RJ looked at the woman. He was curious about why she needed a visor. He quietly said, "you from around here, eh, what's your name?" He looked around and groaned, "The visor. can I see your eyes?"
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

"Davey!"
"Sir?"
"Take Mike and go fetch our Humvee."
"Sir!"
"Um... sir?" Cooper asked, anticipating orders.
"Just hang out. Stay alert while RJ aquants himslef with his new girlfriend." The woman seemed harmless enough, but Johnsen still left teh safty off when he lowered his rifle. He could think of no reason for anyone to be in this wasteland.
Regardless, as soon as his men returned with thier ride, they'd make thier way to that church. If RJ thoguht it might be worth checking out, so be it. It was a little out of the way of thier normal patrol route, but it wasn't as if they had pressing engagements.
Deviantart? Why'd I do this?
I am relentlessly agressive

Image<--- THEY PWN U
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

Directly answering the soilders questions. "Yeah i'm from around here. Names Liya, can't take this visor off here, sun would burn my eyes." Clearly hearing the other troops loud voices. "You wouldn't mind if i tagged along would you?" The thought of transport away from the ruins was quite plesant.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

RJ looked around and looked to Liya. "Sure, you are welcome to come. Don't mind Johnson, he is a pretty nice guy in person." RJ pulled a pistol out and held it out to Liya. "You ever used a gun? In the war world it becomes your best friend." He set it down near her and walked to Johnson as he left. "Hey Johnson, I barely know that woman okay. I think she might live in these ruins or something. We should help her out."
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

Although causiously picking up the small callibre weapon Liya seemlessly checked its magazine, replaced the clip and chambered a round. "Heh, i may of used weapons before." Her tone became abit more serious. "Are you expecting big trouble or something?"
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

Cooper started to protest RJs actions, but Johnson put up his hand. "If RJ wants to give a strange woman a gun, so be it." He made sure Liya could here him. "Just shoot her if she starts pointing it at you."
Cooper smirked. "Sir."
Johnson walked back toward the stairwell, his men automatically following. "We'll be waiting downstairs if anyone needs us. Ride should be here in about 15 minutes."

Image<--- THEY PWN U
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

RJ nodded in disbelief and walked to Liya. He smiled and said, "How you like the feel of the gun? Be careful around Johnson and his men. They can enjoy shooting people. I trust you though." He began to pack his supplies up and looked away.
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

(the building at the center of the city is a half-colapsed office-like building...the church is in the slums on the outskirts of the city. and you still havent figured out what this is based on...)

Sorato stood by the large pool of water in the church, watching flower pettles float by. He noticed something glowing at the bottom. He placed his sword on the floor and simply dove in...coming back up with the glowing object in his hand. "You left me something, Croudo." He mumbled to himself. Climbing back out, he placed the glowing orb in one of the rounded slots on his sword.

A low laugh, standing on the edge of the top of the damaged building, looking out over the city. Near what was left of the city was the colapsed remains of a truely massive cannon...the barrel of the cannon had been aimed north, untill it fell. "The Sister-ray....A truely great weapon...hah, what a joke" He said with a cold laugh.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

RJ finished packing his supplies and walked to the door. "You coming Liya?" He stood at the door and waited to head down.
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

Holstering the weapon at her waist she strode towards RJ smiling. "Lead the way."
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

RJ ran down the staircase, into the lobby. He sat down on a box and looked to Liya. "I guess it will be a while."
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

(no, i still don't know what this is based on, so mabie you should say.)

Johnson never took his eyes of Liya, but at leasted tried to feint relaxing, leaning against a wall, his rifle resting in his hand across his waist. Cooper pulled a ciggarette from a pocket hidden underneath the black amored vest that was over the desert camo they all wore.

Johnson tuned out any conversation around him, spending the wait trying to make sense of the strange girl, Liya.

Image<--- THEY PWN U
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

(its based in a city called MIDGAR....The building the one man is in is whats left of the SHINRA Co. building...And Sorato's sword is called the Neo BUSTER Sword...Oh, and the Silver-haired man's name is Sphirot...there is another name...add an E and a H to Spherot....)
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

(Well...this sucks...my RP died before anything fun happened...WTF!!)
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

RJ saw the jeep arrive and walked to it. "Johnson, we leaving?" He grabbed his gear and got in.
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

"Right... lets go." Johnson boreded the passanger sest of the jeep, while Cooper took the wheel. The rest of his men cramed themselves in the back, no one bothering to man the jeeps mounted MG.

Image<--- THEY PWN U
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

RJ nodded and looked to Liya. "She has to come too, right?" He polished his gear as they waited.