General Announcments and Updates

The place for anything at all...
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

shure thing, you should recieve it in the mail in 2 days or less :D .
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
vrikasatma
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Sometimes, ya just gotta say ... BLEEEE!!
Additional Details: Digg: Gemfinder
Dragon Cave: http://dragcave.net/user/Xocowolf
Twitter: @Xocowolf
Mood: Busy

Post by vrikasatma »

My computer's acting up again...it's going back into the shop tomorrow, I'll probably be gone for about a week while the guys at the shop decide whether or not to hassle me into trading it in and buying a new one for some outrageous price...
ImageImageImageImage
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Post by Vuldari »

This morning, I recieved this Email twice from an adress I can't reply to. ( "Pack Leader" <full@moon.3.uk> )

The message said simply this...
"thank you i hope you will be dying soon as there is a seat reserved
right here for you"

I'm terribly perplexed by this, as I don't know what I possibly could have done do have someone wishing for my death.

I recieved this message shortly after recieving a disgruntled, but much less evil sounding email from "Lycan_Alpha" about my response to his intrudutory thread.

I'm not sure if the two are related...but it sure looks that way.

Does anyone here think I really said anything so insulting as to deserve that?

We don't know how to become Lycans and we dont have "Clans" here within THE PACK.

...I thought I was being very polite, informative and welcoming... Image

...apparently, someone felt otherwise... Image

[edit:] I really don't know if that message came from "Lycan_Alpha" or if it was just some bizarre coincidence. The message I got from Lycan_Alpha was from a different, repliable address.

I have gotten random messages that clearly did not apply to me before, because someone confused me with someone else on a board I've never visited. ...so it could be just another misplaced message sent to the wrong e-mail address. ...though I still don't like it.

...the way it's phrased, it's almost like someone is inviting me to join them in hell, or something.

...creepy... :shudder:
Last edited by Vuldari on Sat Jan 07, 2006 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Veruth
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Veruth »

I too find that quite strange, you are a highly respected member, and as far as I've seen nothing but civil. Your post wasn't insulting or offensive at all. I guess some poeple are just like that. :roll:
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

Yep,Agree here. Wierd message :o :|
Vilkacis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vilkacis »

I don't think you should worry too much about it being something you did. If it hadn't been you, it probably would have been someone else getting that e-mail (or something similar). Don't let it get you down because nothing you did was wrong.

The best thing to do, I should think, would be to just ignore it -- even your post just now provides them the satisfaction of knowing they got to you -- but if their attempts to belittle you simply vanish and incite no response, they will likely cease their ineffective attacks before long. "Don't feed the Trolls."

As with anything, learn from it and improve yourself, but don't let it control you. The ones who would write an e-mail like that are the ones with the real issues. Let's not put them behind our strings.

-- Vilkacis
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

Huh? Why are you the one getting all the death threats? Am I losing my touch? I feel unloved now.

Just ignore the moron. Best thing you can do.
Kisota

Post by Kisota »

Wow....Vuldari, that is VERY creepy! :?
Agreed, though. Ignoring it is the best thing to do. I just hope you don't keep getting them or anything!
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Ooh this is soo awsome!! I got a huge wolf poster! 24x36 and I got it for a clearnace sale at Michaels arts and craft for only $3. :D
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

I'm going to be gone from this friday till the 22nd, going on a vacation to disney. Not only that, but we're driving there, since my mother hates flying.

Ah, long periods of time in a cramped truck cabin with siblings, I can only pray that the prescene of various electronic entertainment devices deters any conflict. :lol:

Seeya all in a while!
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Aki wrote:I'm going to be gone from this friday till the 22nd, going on a vacation to disney. Not only that, but we're driving there, since my mother hates flying.

Ah, long periods of time in a cramped truck cabin with siblings, I can only pray that the prescene of various electronic entertainment devices deters any conflict. :lol:

Seeya all in a while!
Driving eh? And cramped with siblings?

OUCH!!

"Are we there yet" No. "Are we there yet" No. "Are we there yet" No. "Are we there yet" No. "Are we there yet" NO!!

Have fun!! :D
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

Changed my name. :) This one is actually a lot more personalized to me, whereas 'Excelsia' was rather generic. 'Renorei' is actually a phonetic blending of parts of my first, middle, and last names, so I feel like it's more suitable for me. Also, there were other people on the internet named 'Excelsia', but no one named 'Renorei'.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Renorei wrote:Changed my name. :) This one is actually a lot more personalized to me, whereas 'Excelsia' was rather generic. 'Renorei' is actually a phonetic blending of parts of my first, middle, and last names, so I feel like it's more suitable for me. Also, there were other people on the internet named 'Excelsia', but no one named 'Renorei'.
I like your new name. Its "unique."

And your title, yummy!! lck
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

Figarou wrote:
Renorei wrote:Changed my name. :) This one is actually a lot more personalized to me, whereas 'Excelsia' was rather generic. 'Renorei' is actually a phonetic blending of parts of my first, middle, and last names, so I feel like it's more suitable for me. Also, there were other people on the internet named 'Excelsia', but no one named 'Renorei'.
I like your new name. Its "unique."

And your title, yummy!! lck

Thank you! Actually, that's what I've been eating a lot lately. Walmart has packs of seven frozen boneless skinless chicken breasts for like six dollars and some cents. It's a decent deal, so I've been slaking my hunger for poultry.
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Awww but I liked the name Excelsia, I was so use to it. :(
Image Image
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

Shadow Wulf wrote:Awww but I liked the name Excelsia, I was so use to it. :(

Hey, remember when Anubis used to be Wolf Marine? When he changed, it was so weird for a while. But now, it's totally normal. In a week, you'll be totally used to it.
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

Poor Vuldari :( That really sucks. The internet can be a creepy place.

How do you pronounce Renorei?
Ren-or-e is it?
btw, love the new coloring job you did to the werechihuahua :)
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Renorei wrote:
Shadow Wulf wrote:Awww but I liked the name Excelsia, I was so use to it. :(

Hey, remember when Anubis used to be Wolf Marine? When he changed, it was so weird for a while. But now, it's totally normal. In a week, you'll be totally used to it.
That was different, Anubis was easier to say. Yours is out of my japanese for travelers book. J/k
Image Image
Veruth
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Veruth »

Cool, Like the new name as well as the new (somewhat) avatar. For some reason I'm not having that much trouble with your new name. Now change your avatar too, and I'll be totally lost. :)
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

Eck, I just got back from getting braces.

How will I ever play high G on my flute?!

OKay okay, just two years to go....
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Welcome Back, Braceface. :jester:
Image Image
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

i feel for ya... i had 5 years of braces, and my teeth still aren't straight... :(
Deviantart? Why'd I do this?
I am relentlessly agressive

Image<--- THEY PWN U
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

Well I had put a post in my thread for this but no one responded so I decided now to post it here:

I have ad a lot of art requests and I know I have forotten about alot of them and I am sorry :( , however I wanted to try to get folks to put up a reminder because when I am seriuosly brain fried, so please, If you had a pic I did not complete yet, post a reminder on my thread and I will get back on them, I want to keep my word on this, as I did offer to do so :D
Wolfhanyou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolfhanyou »

outwarddoodles wrote:Eck, I just got back from getting braces.

How will I ever play high G on my flute?!

OKay okay, just two years to go....
Shucks... it's not that bad. And two years? Lucky duck. I have to have mine on for another two years, and I've had them since last year. Than after that I'm going on retainers for another year or two. :P

You'll get it. I have three friends who are flute players, one of them sits in first chair.
Boo
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

Wolfhanyou wrote: Shucks... it's not that bad. And two years? Lucky duck. I have to have mine on for another two years, and I've had them since last year. Than after that I'm going on retainers for another year or two. :P

You'll get it. I have three friends who are flute players, one of them sits in first chair.
Thankyou, and yes, I understand I'm lucky that I won't have my braces as long as other had. Also, I will admit, I've gotten perfectly used to playing my flute again; I was only freaking out the first week I had them because I always fret about trying to have perfect tone quality on my flute.
:D
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."