Have you heard about The Feraliminal Lycanthropizer ?

The place for anything at all...
fredriksam
Legendary
Legendary

Have you heard about The Feraliminal Lycanthropizer ?

Post by fredriksam »

Yeah have you heard about that one. Some says it could start a shift if you can p-shift. At Bwgen.com you can download one. This is a snippet from a website on how you get it working:

"Download the Brainwave Generator from the site. Then download the feraliminal lycanthropizer (from the preset library, under "Experimental/Weird" menu).
Do not run the Brainwave generator immediately; instead search for it through the My Computer function or however you take a peek at your hard drive. In the Brainwave Generator file there are three folders. One is the Brainwave Generator, one says Presets, and the other says Default. Change the name of the one that says Presets to Old. Then change the name of the feraliminal lycanthropizer to Presets. Leave the one that says Default.
Now when the program searches for its Presets, it finds the feraliminal lycanthropizer instead, and plays that. It will even say Feraliminal Lycanthropizer in the menu."

END QUOTE

You can make it as an way file too, so you can burn it on a cd. I say it makes an "interresting" effect. Cant say anymore about that. Try for yourself......
Oh what a funny werewolf i am. come joining the eating party...
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Post by Vuldari »

Is this one of those "subliminal message" deals?

I seem to remember browsing to a webpage full of things like that, where they had audio tracks which, supposedly, when you listened to them, they could stimulate incredibly vivid sentations of anything from flying, to childbith, to trasnforming into a (-insert animal of choice here-).

I tried listening to a few, but they were so lame, I could not bear to listen to more than a few seconds of each.

...but to each their own, I suppose. If these kinds of things actually work for you, then I must say that I'm jealous. My mind is too stubborn and unshakable to allow me to believe what the messages are telling me.

I wish that listening to someone describing (in suprisingly intricate detail) the exact physical sensations, step by step, of transforming into a creature really Could inspire me to feel like it was actually happening.

...that would be awsome... But it just doesn't work for me.

Okay...now I'm curious... Could someone provide a link to where this is?
Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~
Veruth
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Veruth »

This would be the description and download page, but you need the "Brainwave Generator" program to use it. I can't get the program to install.

http://www.bwgen.com/presets/desc168.htm
Kisota

Post by Kisota »

Huh! Very odd. Made me curious, but I couldn't get it to install, either. :lol:
gess no p-shifts 4 me!11!1!!1! xD
celtwolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by celtwolf »

he also posted a backdoor way to get the file to play. kinda cool!
i'll have to remember that tecnique next time i download a program you need to pay for to add of to
i'm just stating what i know and what i think, if you don't like it, you can leave me alone.

i am the well-read werewolf
:read:
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

I use a one-peice headphone so it probly wont work for me, but hearing some of the things they have hurts my head, especially the high freqeuncies one

*shudders* blaughhh
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

Post by Scott Gardener »

I tried it a few years ago. The sound is a steady, droning hum, accompanied by a repetative cricket noise. I feel a little giddy after listening to it about fifteen to twenty minutes, but I can't tell whether it's simply expecting something to happen, or worse yet, feeling silly.

No, it doesn't involve subliminal messages like "buy more tapes," and it won't get you a spot on War of the Worlds.
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
Short Tail
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Resident Chakat

Post by Short Tail »

I have the brain wave generator to help me study and retain information that I read as well as some astral projection presets. I tried out the lycanthropizer and it sounds just like Scott described it. No, it does not induce shifts or any thing of the sort. I didnt notice anything after listening to it, so I dont suggest you buy the program just for the one preset.
"War is over if you want it to be. Imagine all the people living life in peace." - John & Yoko
PariahPoet
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The one and only were-jaguarundi!

Post by PariahPoet »

Hmm...it is an odd sensation. It does induce a mild phantom and slight mental shift for me, but mostly it makes me want to attack the speakers for making such an irritationg noise! :x
Kisota

Post by Kisota »

xD There ya go, Pariah! It works! :lol:

Just kidding, of course. Thanks for the description, though, guys. I was rather curious. I didn't expect it to do anything; I just kind of wondered what sort of sound they would tell you could do that! :jester:
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

PariahPoet wrote:Hmm...it is an odd sensation. It does induce a mild phantom and slight mental shift for me, but mostly it makes me want to attack the speakers for making such an irritationg noise! :x

Hiss from a cheap amp and speakers makes me want to do the same thing.
shey
Legendary
Legendary

Post by shey »

hey I could not get this to work it told me to register it ?? can some one tell me how to get this to work
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Post by Morkulv »

Sounds pretty scary...

Should I try it? :grinwiggle:
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.