Things that annoy you

The place for anything at all...
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

Some new ones:

-obsession with Japanese names, and japanese stuff, by people that aren't even Japanese
-affirmative action (sorry, but in my book, that's racist.)
-skin blemishes
-winter
-other primates besides humans
-Star Wars
-when people leave stuff in the road

---more to come---
Last edited by Renorei on Mon Jan 16, 2006 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Having to work on a holiday annoys me.

What annoys me even more is when they pile on the work that same day!!
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Post by Terastas »

Figarou wrote:Having to work on a holiday annoys me.

It could be worse. They could give you the holiday off, but expect you to accomplish two day's worth of work the day before (like three of my four college professors did).

And I know I'll be posting about this Tuesday anyway, so I'll get it off my chest now: When you spend the extended holiday weekend getting tormented by your relatives, and the next day your boss/professor asks why you're nodding off when you just had a four day weekend to relax. . . Does he know I only came in today to get away from my weekend?!

:grinp:
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Terastas wrote:
Figarou wrote:Having to work on a holiday annoys me.

It could be worse. They could give you the holiday off, but expect you to accomplish two day's worth of work the day before (like three of my four college professors did).

That I don't mind. As long as I get the holiday off.
forsaken_wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Present of Darkness

Post by forsaken_wolf »

YOU know whats annoying some people on internet who want to start an argument with you or say something to you thats really funny to them if your on chat or on something like this (not saying this place is like that)
and a bunch of other crap. no offense to anyone who is bothered of what Im saying or something like that and thats all I got to say. :x
"lolis"
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

More new ones:

-people who hate humanity
-people who automatically assume that chihuahuas are assholes
-fish poop
-people who are so adamantly in favor of their own ideas that they criticize the ideas of others
-people that are opposed to genetic research and usage of genetic engineering in humans (come on people, it's the only way we can improve at this point because modern medicine is negating natural selection)
-the letter 'o' on my keyboard
-when companies outsource their technical support lines to other countries (I don't care how good your English is, if your accent is so think I can't understand you then you aren't helping me)
-the fact that Farscape went off the air (though I suppose Peacekeeper Wars was some consolation)
-the prevailing idea at my university that our new mascot must be something that is indigenous to the area....as if Northern Louisiana has any good animals...:roll:
-'Christians' who are actually promoting herecy
Last edited by Renorei on Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Veruth
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Veruth »

-people who hate humanity
I don't have very many, but this is one of them
Hamster
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Hamster »

Renorei wrote:-people who hate humanity
:roll:
Meh Dev account: http://kileyhannan.deviantart.com/

"Life... It's drawing without an eraser..."
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

I don't hate humanity, I just hate the morons humanity happens to be made of.
Kisota

Post by Kisota »

:lol: Haha...I don't hate humanity. There are things I hate ABOUT humanity...But there are also things I like about it.

I'm impressed that we've survived this long and have such developed brains. We've figured out SO much about our environment.

And then we've destroyed it. Which I hate. Everytime I walk outside it's like that old commercial with the "Native American" guy and the trash and the tear and the :lol:
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

Kiba wrote::lol: Haha...I don't hate humanity. There are things I hate ABOUT humanity...But there are also things I like about it.

I'm impressed that we've survived this long and have such developed brains. We've figured out SO much about our environment.

And then we've destroyed it. Which I hate. Everytime I walk outside it's like that old commercial with the "Native American" guy and the trash and the tear and the :lol:

Except for the part about the Native American commercial, this describes my feelings about humanity pretty accurately. Of course humanity is flawed! And we're different from the other species in that we're so damn smart. With such great power that our minds and ingenuity grants us, we are also more prone to make huge mistakes. It's a blessing, but it's also a curse. In short, I honestly see no reason to hate humanity. After all, any other species on earth probably would have advanced similarly if they had loads of intelligence, dexterous hands, and few natural weapons.
Grayheart
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: The Striding Stranger

Post by Grayheart »

Kiba wrote: I'm impressed that we've survived this long and have such developed brains. We've figured out SO much about our environment.
Actually even this part is questionable:
Are we able to to perceive the truth?
Is all our knowledge the perception of the true world?
Is this computer I'm writing on really there?
Am I really here?
What am I?!!!

Point of this post: Sometimes it can be really annoying to question everything as well as it can be very annoying to question nothing. Arrrgh - I'm doing it again :wacko:
In wildness is the preservation of the world
So seek the wolf in thyself!

(Metallica - Of Wolf and Man)