Currupted wish Game!

Here you will find forum type games to play.
celtwolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by celtwolf »

scott's wish is granted, he get's a shrubbery along with the poor monty python impression. though, the whole process leaves him with much to desire, as the impression was done halfheartedly, and the shrubbery was half dead when it was given to him.

i wish gooder was a word
i'm just stating what i know and what i think, if you don't like it, you can leave me alone.

i am the well-read werewolf
:read:
Ronkonkoma
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Going with the moon

Post by Ronkonkoma »

wish granted! Gooder is now a word! but fails to get into any dictionary because you forgot to define what gooder means and the word is quickly banned from use in fear that the word may corrupt the youth of the world, and anyone caught using the word is punished by being pelted with duckies and fish until they say they are very sorry
:fishtoss: :ducktoss3:

I wish the next person that posts get turned into a wolf the size of this bear http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c197/ ... erbear.jpg and retains all their human intelligence, but cannot step on or hurt people, except in self defense
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Arctic interests

Post by Prowler »

It shall be done! [Insert poof of smoke for effect]
I get turned into a wolf the size of that bear, alas you are made to take responsibility for your actions. I take you to court under the "Wishing people are huge smart, self defending wolves isn't the best thing to do" act.
Because the law suit is in self defence against being made a huge wolf i win and so get to take all your earthly items.

Can i wish for a set of batteries that'll never run out or leak?
Ronkonkoma
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ronkonkoma »

Prowler wrote:
Can i wish for a set of batteries that'll never run out or leak?
Yes you can! -Wish Granted- you get a set of batteries that will never run or or leak, however the batteries are too big to fit into any known commersal product, to they can't be used. So they sit in your home, giving off an unknown form of radiation that effects your genetic structure in a way that causes you to grow scales, a long tail, an extra set of arms and your head reshapes to look wolfish. The govenment discovers you and sends you off to live on a tropical island top-secret facility while they study your unusual batteries

I wish the next person to post would turn into an anthromorphic verson of their state animal
young_wolfbrother
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Custom Title: The Werewolf Pinball

Post by young_wolfbrother »

Alright, I turn into an anthropomorphic bear and wreak havoc on the forum. It crashes, and everyone is mad at you for making the wish. Have a nice life. :P

I wish the next wish made (after this one) has the exact opposite results as intended.
Wolfbrother
"Those who can't draw, write. Those who can't write, sing. Those who can't sing... do so anyway."

"Ooh! I just had a headache with pictures!"
"You mean a thought?"
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

Post by Scott Gardener »

Wish granted. My wish is about to be royally screwed.

I wish to be king of the world!
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Scott Gardener »

Wish granted! Having decreed myself King of Earth, I endevour to wield absolute authority. Unfortunately, no one takes my claim of the title seriously, as it is entirely self-endowed.

Furthermore, a genie is the one and only being impressed with my granting myself my own wish, so I'm taught the secrets of phenomenal cosmic power!

Followed by the side note, about itty bitty living space.

Your wish is my command. I wish to be released from this life of servitude...
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

I'd like to grant your wish but your a genie and can't wish yourself free. (one of them catch22's, see Disney's Aladin for more lol) Only your owner can wish you free but they happen to be on abit of a mean selfish streak and ignore your pleas instead demanding bigger and bigger powertools to annoy the neibour at 3am :roll:

Moving swiftly on: I'll wish the isle of Solstheim was a real holiday destination. (Tis off morrowind:bloodmoon if anyone is at a loss :) )
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Post by Terastas »

Granted. Solstheim becomes the pioneer destination of electronic vacations: all you do is put on your handy-dandy electro-cap and it taps into your brainwaves to give you a virtual experience like you are living in Solstheim.

Of course, the virtual vacation spots suffer the same dilemmas as the online video games from which they originate, so while the landscape and atmopshere may be wonderful, you still can't really enjoy your holiday since some lonely propellerhead threatens to hack a hurricane into Solstheim three or four times a day. It's a shame really.

I wish I was the pampered tiger of a Las Vegas magician.
Ronkonkoma
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ronkonkoma »

Granted! Terastas is a very spoiled and pampered tiger of a Las Vegas magician! but you happen to be owned by one of those street proforming magicians and the police are called because the magician didn't have you on a leash and you are then taken away and get to live at the San-Diego Zoo for the rest of your life, but significantly less spoiled and pampered.

I wish animals would evolve quicker!
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

Wish granted!! All of the animals of earth evolve at a startingly rapid pace! Unfortunately, because they are evolving so quickly, each individual animal evolves into its own species. Now none of the animals can breed, and they all die out.

I wish I could play all the different types of instruments in the world!
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Scott Gardener »

Wish granted. You're now skilled in every instrument on the planet, from the harpsichord to the digeridoo. You can play a double-necked guitar like Jimmy Page or a violin like Itzhak Perlman. (I found his name on the PBS web site specifically for this wish. He is, as you might guess, a great violinist.)

All that skill and knowledge takes up a lot of space in the brain, and in order to fit it in, a lot of other information had to be thrown out--little things, like your speech center, the usual contents of the frontal lobe, the visual cortex in the occipital lobe, and the limbic system, which, unfortunately, is responsible for emotion. So, while you're technically great, you quite literally have no feeling. You're also blind, mute, and have the intellectual willpower of a mobile phone with about 30 minutes of pre-paid airtime.

I wish I were sitting at Barnes and Noble, drinking coffee and writing without all these constant interruptions.
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Terastas »

Granted. Unfortunately, somebody comes by and accidentally spills your coffee onto your computer. After ducking under a table while sparks fly out of your computer, those constant interruptions don't seem like such a big deal anymore.

I wish a meteor would land on Jerry Falwell's car (just a little one, sort of like when the spacecraft landed on Edgar's truck in Independence Day). :lol:
Ronkonkoma
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ronkonkoma »

Terastas wrote:
I wish a meteor would land on Jerry Falwell's car (just a little one, sort of like when the spacecraft landed on Edgar's truck in Independence Day). :lol:
granted! and suddenly Jerry Falwell, while driving his car is struck by a small meteor, causing a spectacular explosion and forms a hole where him and his car once was. however the hole happens to be right in Terastas' front yard and makes a mess of the driveway

I wish there were more mad scientists around
celtwolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by celtwolf »

ronkonkoma wished that there were more mad scientists around.

his wish is granted, and he is surrounded with scientists in white lab coats, all REALLY pissed at him for the cruddy wish forcing them to be mad. they all take out various scientific instruments and bludgeon/stab/stick/inject-with-curious-fluids/prod him to death!

i wish everyone to have a happy and pleasant life.....with lots of cheese.
i'm just stating what i know and what i think, if you don't like it, you can leave me alone.

i am the well-read werewolf
:read:
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

Thats easily done! Wish granted!
Of course all this extra cheese has to come from somewhere so that means there are now trillions of cow everywhere, masses of cows destroy vegitation and release thoussands of tons of methane into the Ozone melting it.
And then there the people who are lactose intollerant getting ill off the cheese.
And then the type of cheese eaten determines how well you sleep :o (Cheese and dreams)
BUT everyone is happy living like this and does nothing to save there planet from total DOOM [Insert dramatic musical interlude here] So it's the usuall corrupt wish ending for you celtwolf, total annihilation.

I wish i was always ready for anything!
Ronkonkoma
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ronkonkoma »

Prowler wrote: I wish i was always ready for anything!

wish granted! and you are absolutely ready for anything! however you don't have enough money to purchase all the stuff you need to be ready for when a giant blue whale falls from the sky and onto your house, squishing you and making a mess! and your car is hit by a falling flowerpot

I wish lycantropy was a sideeffect of many over the counter medicines
Wolfhanyou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolfhanyou »

Wish granted! And now because of that wish the world population of lycanthropes have more than tripled in size; resulting in mass chaos, mobs, possiable anarchy from the debts the government make from cleaning up the mess, and basiclly the whole of civilization ripping itself apart. Nice going. 8)

I wish that people will actually use their not so common, common sense.
Boo
Ronkonkoma
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ronkonkoma »

wish granted! people use common sense! and the world is a better place for a while, and then folks start forgetting to use that common sense, and everything goes right back to hell

I wish everyone that had a rubber duckie would get a bottle of bubblebath and a bathtub that falls from the sky
Wolfhanyou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolfhanyou »

Wish granted! Unfortuantly people can't use their new bubblebath and bathtub from heaven because it squashes them. And there goes roughly 75% of the total human population of the civilized world. squish

I wish that I knew everything there was in terms of how to complete highschool math courses.
Boo
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

Sure thing! Wish granted, you now know every and all possible highschool math problems making your courses a breaze.
All the extra math pushes other things from you mind like your name and personality so you can only be usefull for monotonous calculations or a coat-rack.

Umm, what to wish for... :fez: ...err, i wish time didn't pass quite as fast.
Ronkonkoma
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ronkonkoma »

Prowler wrote:
Umm, what to wish for... :fez: ...err, i wish time didn't pass quite as fast.
GRanted! *poof!* time doesn't pass as fast, but since almost everything is effected by time, all time slows down a little bit, but is constant for everything so it feels like nothing happened!

I wish people's pets could talk
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Terastas »

Granted. All the pets in the world can talk, but it's not long before their unionizing and demanding the right to vote, the right to free speech, the right to bear arms. . . Well, long story short, when we finally have a lady president, it's Coco the Gorilla.

I wish Bush started every sentence, especially when addressing the nation, with "Dyuh, um. . ."
Ronkonkoma
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ronkonkoma »

Wish Granted! however Bush already does that, the government just uses a vast amount of resources, taxpayer's money and technology to keep this a highly guarded secret.

I wish hollywood would stop making remakes of old movies!
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Terastas »

Granted. So not only do we miss out on the rest of the Chronicles of Narnia and two spectacular remakes of Tron and Road Warrior, we're also constantly being bombarded with crappy sequels and movies about stupid action figures or cowboys fighting aliens. There's still just as much unoriginal crap out there as there was before -- maybe even moreso. If anything, now it's just harder to recognize before the tickets have been bought.

I wish I had 20/20 vision.