T-shirt Design Input

The place to discuss things relating specifically to The Pack

What would you like to see on the t-shirt more?

A pack of werewolves, full body
52%
A pack of werewolves, faces only
4%
2 - Doesn’t really care either way
28%
3 - They’re pretty cool I guess, but they aren’t an obsession
No votes
4 - I like werewolves a lot but wouldn’t want to become one
4%
Report the incident to your pack’s leaders and let them decide what to do
11%
None of the above (explain)
No votes

Total votes: 46

Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Thast why I think its a good idea to have completly new werewolf characters to be in the shirt, not having anyone from the forum on the shirt, cause then if somebodies whole character is on the shirt while others people only have little bits and pieces are in thier then they are gonna feel like they did nothing to deserve it, You can have a whole pic of Fig in thier and then only have a picture of an anubis tatoo on his arm to symbolise anubis, well, thats just not right. Alteast I dont think so.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

Shadowblaze wrote:I have to say that showcasig the top posting members has it's troubles,namely, everyone else gets left out, and the more esoteric ones can possibly be in becuse they'd be too obvious. (i. e., a purple tiger is ME, so anything even remotely so, would, i my mind go, 'MEMEMEMEMEME' and override nay other such things that indicate otehrwise.)

i vote for a couple of werewolves. actually having a cat of some type in there would be aweosme, too. but it's mainly wolves, so...
Renorei wrote: -A cleverly hidden llama symbol and a hamster symbol and a feline symbol and a dragon symbol somewhere in the picture might be nice. Whether present in jewelry or a tattoo or cloth armband or in some other way, I think this would be cool. After all, there are many pack members who aren't wolves, and who couldn't have the shirt 'personalized' to them in any other way.
Shadow Wulf wrote:Thast why I think its a good idea to have completly new werewolf characters to be in the shirt, not having anyone from the forum on the shirt, cause then if somebodies whole character is on the shirt while others people only have little bits and pieces are in thier then they are gonna feel like they did nothing to deserve it, You can have a whole pic of Fig in thier and then only have a picture of an anubis tatoo on his arm to symbolise anubis, well, thats just not right. Alteast I dont think so.

That's just it. You wouldn't have an entire picture of anyone in the design. Color patterns are hardly what constitutes a person. Just because one of the werewolves happens to have a color pattern resembling Fig's, doesn't mean that it is Fig. Or that it will even look like Fig.

Example:
-female werewolf
-wise expression (like Vilkacis)
-Anubis tattoo (to represent Set, Anubis, and Vrikasatma)
-A color pattern similar to Figarou's

Such a werewolf (though it has his color pattern) wouldn't necessarily make people think of Fig. They aren't going to look at it and go "Oh, that's Fig!".

Anyway...I'm not arguing against you, I'm just trying to show you how it wouldn't simply be a design glorifying the top posters. It would be a design of a pack of werewolves, with little bits of all of the active members thrown in (note: I haven't thought of something for everyone who is active...so suggestions would be nice) just to make it a little more personal for all of us. I'm totally ok with just a random pack of werewolves...but it sure would be nice to be able to point at a werewolf's facial expression or fur or something once I get my shirt and say "You know what? That's there because of me."

At the very least (assuming no personalization whatsoever occurs) I'd like to see at least one of the werewolves wearing the pack symbol in some fashion, whether in be in jewelry or a tattoo.
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Ahh I see what you mean, and that could work, I just dont want anybody to have a huge detail on them that says that looks alot more like this guy than the other.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

Shadow Wulf wrote:Ahh I see what you mean, and that could work, I just dont want anybody to have a huge detail on them that says that looks alot more like this guy than the other.
Oh yes, I agree.

Ultimately, the decision will be Goldie's. She's the one who would have to be doing the extra work.