The place for anything at all...
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Post by Morkulv »

Old.
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Morkulv wrote:Old.

Ya saw it a long time ago in a galaxy far far away (God iam a NERD
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
Frost
Pack Member
Pack Member
Custom Title: Alchemist

Post by Frost »

Shadow Wulf wrote:What did I tell you, hes nothing BUT random. :P
You know what :x i think you just have a problem with me not my posts,lets settle this with a cup of tea and a cookie of your choice,and then ill give you a hug,now wouldnt that make you feel better?
I've Felt The Hate Rise Up In Me...I Wander Out Where You Cant See...Inside My Shell,I Wait And Bleed...
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Post by Morkulv »

Fenrir wrote:
Morkulv wrote:Old.

Ya saw it a long time ago in a galaxy far far away (God iam a NERD
0mG t3h n3rd!!1 :D

1337 nerd. :P
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Frost wrote:
Shadow Wulf wrote:What did I tell you, hes nothing BUT random. :P
You know what :x i think you just have a problem with me not my posts,lets settle this with a cup of tea and a cookie of your choice,and then ill give you a hug,now wouldnt that make you feel better?
I dont think he is coming back.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
wolfbound
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: thats right. I am a booze hound

Post by wolfbound »

oh god is that funny. i have a roomie that gets the same way. he gets to the point to where he will toss his controler across the room. once he tossed hos ps2 out the window. :lol:

just a game. try telling him that.
you never know just how you look through other peoples' eyes.
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Post by Terastas »

Microsoft pretty much doomed their chances in the console market from the start; contrary to popular belief, most gamers are not dumb consumers and many can, in fact, be quite spiteful. Allegedly, Microsoft's initial plan was for the XBox to be able to play PS2 games but for XBox games to be unplayable for the PS2 (in other words, to obsolete the PS2 before it even hit the shelves), but naturally, Sony didn't take too kindly to this strategy and implemented a few final changes in the PS2 to prevent this. Many gamers got wind of this (and also noted Microsoft's similar business practices in the computer industry in regards to companies like Netscape and Corel) and decided they wanted nothing to do with it.

And all of their future marketing decisions have been similar disasters as well. A lot of XBox's titles, for example, were previously available for PS2 (I went to the local video store last week and saw all the XBox new releases as weekly rentals for the PS2), and most that were not are either generic racing games or blatant ripoffs of other PS2 titles. Add in the fact that you could buy a used PS2 and expect it to run better than a new XBox and you have a recipe for stupidity.

And I think XBox gamers are notorious for being violent and hot-headed because the closest thing (and maybe the only thing) to a strategy game or RPG Microsoft has made available is The Sims. . . And the only platform adventure they ever had was Blinx: Time Detective. In other words, XBox gamers have a reputation of being violent and hot-headed because low-IQ shooters and racing games are all they've been provided with.

As for the gamers shown on video, well. . . Personally I thought the first one was hilarious, but maybe that's just because I've met someone with that exact same preference in games, temper, vocabulary, and stupid haircut. The part where he gave the finger especially -- that's what he'd do while getting trounced at Worms: Armageddon (he pronounced himself "God of Worms!!!" before he'd even played it for the first time (yes, I had to teach him how to play the game after he announced he was going to pound the living crap out of me at it), so naturally I enjoyed tormenting him) whenever there were members of the faculty within listening range. At home, however, you could wak by his house and know if he was playing games or not. :lol:

BTW, does anyone find it amusing that he flips out on the monitor? Sure, I admit I get aggravated with video games sometimes, but if I ever get physical in any way shape or form, it's by giving said video game a "time out" in its box. :grinp: What would've happened if he'd smashed the TV / monitor and came back an hour later to watch TNA Impact (come on, you know that kid must love wrestling).

And the only other thing I love about this video the most. . . Picturing the expression on his face when he not only watches it and discovers what a total jackass he is, but when he finds it on a website. :lol:

EDIT: Oh yeah. And if you pause the video after he lags out and starts pounding the floor. . . Yeah, he wore those exact same underpants too. :grinp: