What;s going to happen to this site after the movie is out?

The place to discuss things relating specifically to The Pack
navalagVLK
Legendary
Legendary

Post by navalagVLK »

I, yet another lurker around these here parts, reckon that this will take care of it?

www.longlivethepack.com

I'm not sure whether this link has been posted elsewhere, or has nothing to do with the owners of this forum (Even though I believe it says otherwise on the bottom). But hey, something like the above link seems like a good idea! Fire up a whole new public-whorage site. :wink:

But this could have been answered millions of times elsewhere and I'm just missing the mark. Badly :)
anirbas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Red headed duck lady

Post by anirbas »

I am new to the pack but I intend to be a long time member and stay here as long as The Pack still exists.
young_wolfbrother
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Custom Title: The Werewolf Pinball

Post by young_wolfbrother »

And besides, I'm sure I'm not the only one who does this, but I like spending time with the Pack because there's a bunch of people who are fun to talk with, and secondly, as a writer of a werewolf story, this is a great place to get ideas that fans will like about werewolf stories. If there's several people like me who find the second reason useful, I don't see the pack going anywhere for a while.
Wolfbrother
"Those who can't draw, write. Those who can't write, sing. Those who can't sing... do so anyway."

"Ooh! I just had a headache with pictures!"
"You mean a thought?"