Post your picture

The place for anything at all...
Vilkacis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vilkacis »

anarchy wrote:off topic : i was trying to change my avitar, and wasn't able to find any other under 10kb......
then i noticed something.
why does frost can have a 150x251 and 25 kb avitar??!!
im kindda confused...
If you link to an off-site avatar, it can be bigger than 10kb since we don't have to host it. If your avatar is bigger, you can upload it to Imageshack, for example, and use the URL in the 'Direct link to image' field to link to it in your profile.

It's OK if your avatar is a little bit taller than 150px, but please don't make it any wider than that.

-- Vilkacis
anarchy
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Custom Title: the anime junkie

Post by anarchy »

well i tried with photobucket and it didn't worked, it said that the connexion was refused......
feel free to add me on Messenger if you have nothin else to do! i won't bite! ;)

griffith, leader of the hawks
vrikasatma
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Sometimes, ya just gotta say ... BLEEEE!!
Additional Details: Digg: Gemfinder
Dragon Cave: http://dragcave.net/user/Xocowolf
Twitter: @Xocowolf
Mood: Busy

Post by vrikasatma »

Pssht! Kids STILL can't tell the diff between "fat" and "big..." :eyebrow: :roll:

Who the hell wants to look like Kate Moss? You don't want to be skinny, you have no defense against disease and no energy. I was 25 pounds overweight in high school and kicked a** in Phys Ed. It was my #2 subject after English.

Yeah, I'm overweight. My trainer and her top rider weigh 230 pounds each and it's all solid muscle and bone. I got the same body type, athletic. The U.S. Government calls that "obese" but there ain't two pounds of lipoderm between them to rub together.

I eat yoghurt, olive oil sparingly and apples, walnuts, raisins and oranges everyday, salmon and shrimp twice a week, buffalo once a week, and I got an EKG reading that my doctor wanted to frame. Low blood pressure and cholesterol. I got gallery-quality skin art. Even if I went anorexic I'd still tip the scales at 175 and wear a size 16 and there'd still be bozos out there who'd call me fat and ugly.

To hell with fashion. Those super-models wouldn't last five minutes in the real world.
ImageImageImageImage
anarchy
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by anarchy »

vrikasatma wrote:Pssht! Kids STILL can't tell the diff between "fat" and "big..." :eyebrow: :roll:

Who the hell wants to look like Kate Moss? You don't want to be skinny, you have no defense against disease and no energy. I was 25 pounds overweight in high school and kicked a** in Phys Ed. It was my #2 subject after English.

Yeah, I'm overweight. My trainer and her top rider weigh 230 pounds each and it's all solid muscle and bone. I got the same body type, athletic. The U.S. Government calls that "obese" but there ain't two pounds of lipoderm between them to rub together.

I eat yoghurt, olive oil sparingly and apples, walnuts, raisins and oranges everyday, salmon and shrimp twice a week, buffalo once a week, and I got an EKG reading that my doctor wanted to frame. Low blood pressure and cholesterol. I got gallery-quality skin art. Even if I went anorexic I'd still tip the scales at 175 and wear a size 16 and there'd still be bozos out there who'd call me fat and ugly.

To hell with fashion. Those super-models wouldn't last five minutes in the real world.
good alimentation outta here i compliment you!!
in your case i think its more of genetics issues : its not your fault if youre big as you say yourself...

in my case, im lucky, ; 6' 2'' @ 150 lbs
i'll don't hide it, i'm not the one who have the better alimentation, but however, i'm an somewhat active person:
i always take the stairs instead of the elevator ( i live on a 9 floor campus)
i do snowboard at least twice a week
and was playing football twice a week this fall
finally running when im late to my classes ^^ (it happen very often :P)
feel free to add me on Messenger if you have nothin else to do! i won't bite! ;)

Stone Wolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Stone Wolf »

Shadow Wulf wrote:I was looking back at these photo and I noticed something, Noa looks like Jesus!! :o

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Nasobha/me.jpg

And I guess the name Noa fits you. :lol:
LOL Yeah, I get that a lot, especially from my friends.

Acutally Shadow Wulf, I didn't choose the name "Noa" as a biblical referance. The biblical name is spelled "Noah". "Noa" is actually the Choctaw word for black. I usually always wear black and my therian side is a black wolf. So instead of "Lunsa Noa" (Black Wolf) I just used "Noa"... although... I'm thinking of changing my name to another one of my Native American names....

Oh and Anubis, you look fine, I don't see anything wrong with the way you look.. you shouldn't be hard on yourself.. there's nothing wrong with blonde hair or being big. If you think having blonde hair is bad.. try having fairly dark brown hair and having that start turning white on you :lol: you start to appreciate having any hair color :D
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

Yeesh...what is it with you people and blonde hair? It's not like blonde hair is all that common. Natural blonde hair of a very light shade is INCREDIBLY rare...most blondes turn mousy brown as they get older.

Frankly...I think black hair is incredibly boring and stereotypical, especially when people dye their hair that color. Natural black hair only comes with certain skin tones. People with blonde hair (and the fair skin that comes with it) who dye their hair black always end up looking like bitchy little emo kids who cry about their lives at night and whine about their bad childhoods on Xanga or myspace. Be proud of your blonde hair if you've got it! It's not like being blonde automatically makes you a preppy or something.
Last edited by Renorei on Sat Jan 28, 2006 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Post by Vuldari »

Hunh...I thought that I had posted my picture in this thread, but I guess I didn't.

Here are some Vanity shots I took of myself for my Photo on the "Pack Membership Cards" that were offered a long time ago.

(Are those still going to happen...or have they been scrapped?)

Image Image

These pictures were taken almost a year ago, when I still lived in my mothers house.

My Beard is a little fuller now, my hair is a few inches shorter (not that anyone notices, since it is still really long for a guy), and believe it or not, I'm actually about seven pounds lighter* than I was here.

(*Which in my case is a BAD thing)
Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~
navalagVLK
Legendary
Legendary

Post by navalagVLK »

I think the cards are still gonna happen, I haven't seen much word of them not happening :D Which is a good thing, I surely want one to flash insteadof an Age Card thing when I go out and stuff :o

Well, I suppose to add to my new found confidence to participate in this forum I should totally add my picture to the thread :howl:  :oo

So, here's my head.

Weehoo X3 It's really cool knowin' what people look like... BEHIND THE AVATARS! *Dun dun duuun*
"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

What's all that stuff on the wall behind you?

Edit: and while I'm thinking of it, do any of you guys think your appearance matches your personality? For me that would be a no.
anarchy
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by anarchy »

me neither, sometimes i look emo, but, im far away from being one.
ever seen a happy emo? :lol:

Hamster
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Hamster »

navalagVLK wrote: So, here's my head.

Weehoo X3 It's really cool knowin' what people look like... BEHIND THE AVATARS! *Dun dun duuun*
Woah, dude, is that your artwork behind you/ :o
Meh Dev account: http://kileyhannan.deviantart.com/

"Life... It's drawing without an eraser..."
navalagVLK
Legendary
Legendary

Post by navalagVLK »

I think my face kinda resembles my personality. Chilled, quiet and tired :lol:

Although, I do look like I'm a heroine addict :science: Which I'm not :D

One or two pictures up there are mine, yes! but you can't really see them... The rest of them, though, are what I wanna aspire too :wink:
"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

Set wrote:...
Edit: and while I'm thinking of it, do any of you guys think your appearance matches your personality? For me that would be a no.
My appearance has the potential to match my personality...but at the moment, it doesn't. I am probably about fifty/sixty pounds overweight (though I'm told I don't look it). There was a time when I took diet pills, and the difference that they made was drastic (and I still wasn't even at my goal weight). If I could ever get down to where I want to be...I'd look exactly like my personality.
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Post by Vuldari »

Set wrote:Edit: and while I'm thinking of it, do any of you guys think your appearance matches your personality? For me that would be a no.
I think so.

It's hard to say exactly why...but when I look in the mirror, I see..."ME".

...a weaker...paler...less confident Me than I would like to see...but behind all of that, I can still see "Myself". I never feel like I'm looking at someone else. I know that is somewhat of a blessing and I am thankful for that.
Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~
vrikasatma
Legendary
Legendary

Post by vrikasatma »

I just looked at my birthday portrait today and thought, "Damn! Did I age nicely." I still think in my 20s but definitely look my age. Heck, I even went to the symphony last night...Oregon Mozart Players were giving a birthday celebration for good old Vulfie's 250th birthday, with Laura Flanigan and David Odgen Stiers.

This one's recent as of January 3...yeah, birthday portrait with my boy...

ImageImageImageImage
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

hehe You braided your horses Hair, that looks realy cool :D I love horses :D
vrikasatma
Legendary
Legendary

Post by vrikasatma »

Actually my trainer did. They do that with Andalusian-blood horses so their manes will grow out long and fluffy. Here it is let down loose; that's my trainer's assistant Julie holding him::

ImageImageImageImage
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

Don't get me wrong, he's pretty and all, but why would you want a horse with a fluffy mane?

'Course you have one of those shiny coated horses at a stable with all the fancy stuff. I guess I'm just so used to my Apps. They're country horses, complete with dirt and manes they like to rub off on trees.
vrikasatma
Legendary
Legendary

Post by vrikasatma »

The hair's a Baroque/classical dressage thing...we gotta have manes that go down to there...

Also, don't think for a second that my guy's a bubble-wrapped show horse with no life. He goes out to pasture and rolls around (and slithers out of his blanket...and pulls the fly masks off the other horses in the summer...and gets in scraps...and flirts with the girls...and...). He'd go bonkers and climb out of his stall otherwise. He's definitely a pasture horse.

And the shiny coat comes from him being 1/8th Lusitano. A lot of them have kind of a metallic sheen to their coat, like Akhal Tekes.

Nope, Tagie gets groomed twice a day, ten minutes each, worked for a half-hour, the rest of the time he gets to be a horse. :D
ImageImageImageImage
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

navalagVLK wrote:I think the cards are still gonna happen, I haven't seen much word of them not happening :D Which is a good thing, I surely want one to flash insteadof an Age Card thing when I go out and stuff :o

Well, I suppose to add to my new found confidence to participate in this forum I should totally add my picture to the thread :howl:  :oo

So, here's my head.

dude i think i found your double i know a guy at my school and he looks just like you!!! :o
THE GAME

My Armory
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

eh... helped aunt with a photography assignment, so i figured, WTH? Why not throw one of the shots up here? That way i can quit feeling left out. :|

http://img452.imageshack.us/img452/7171/vancesm3tf.jpg
Deviantart? Why'd I do this?
I am relentlessly agressive

Image<--- THEY PWN U
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

Here's a good pic of me:

http://tribe.ulm.edu/~fornearl/rebel.jpg

I don't think I've posted this one yet.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

Renorei wrote:Here's a good pic of me:

:o Well!! Hello there :D

:grinp:
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

lol that looks just like your avi :o
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Renorei wrote:Here's a good pic of me:

No kidding your avi does have a striking resemblance to you. :o
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image