Werewolf - Whos up for round II?

Here you will find forum type games to play.
Lone_Wolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lone_Wolf »

"Clearly reason must be used here to determine who these insane furbags are! Desperate times," said the shopkeeper, "lead to panic and paranoia, but we must not succumb or we shall be all doomed."

The shopkeeper's eyes widen. "The other night I dare say I saw..." (pauses)
He points to Timber-WoIf "HIM! He was creeping around in the dark, out of his house and down the hill into the wood! This be not the actions of a rational human. And I think he was the one that killed those poor souls. I don't know, Vilkacis has been acting rather peculiar as of late as well..."
Vilkacis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vilkacis »

The village priest stands in the sunlight impassively surveying the gruesome scene for a few minutes before intoning (for as a priest, he has become quite skilled at intoning. Now suddenly seems like a great time for a nap),

"In all our years here, we have seen nary a scene of such immoral brutality and violence. Truly the End Times must be upon us. Repent and you shall need not fear for your earthly bodies! Repent and you shall know peace beyond all understanding -- even in these times of trouble -- for God will be in your heart."

The priest serenely indicates the scene with a graceful wave of his arm.

"As for the doers of these heinous crimes against Heaven, they must be brought before God and judged; may God have mercy on their souls (if they still have any)!

"The worldly evidence we see before us is slight and open to misunderstanding, but the Word of God is unquestionable. Therefore I beseech you, bring forth Lycanthrope and Misfit Werewolf, for, at the very least, those who bear the name of Satan's children ought to be viewed with the utmost suspicion!"

The priest turns to the shopkeeper,

"As for you, child, I think it goes without saying how long it's been since your face has been seen at Communion. There is no better time than the present to ask for forgiveness for your sins -- it would not be withheld..."

His voice grows harder:

"Unless you have something to hide...?"

-- Vilkacis
Lycanthrope
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lycanthrope »

Timber-WoIf wrote:(erm... what should i be? local blacksmith?)

"humph!" grunted the blacksmith as he crossed his arms across his chest. "The clue said above the soldiers. Sense I am where the soldiers are, clearly the clue points to he who is above me on the list - Searif.
"He might have a point if you look at it... Still, his name is above the soldiers as well. Both... Yes, both Timber-Wolf and Searif must be watched closely... Searif is cloaked! The shreds of clothing..!"
Moon Daughter
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Door to Darkness

Post by Moon Daughter »

(I'll be the local wiccan)

"Oh Dear!" cried the wiccan healer, "There are werewolves amongst us. I wonder who they are.....could they be.....Timber-Wolf & Searif?" (I'll go with the popular opinion for the second one)[/b]
"He who make a beast of himself gets rid of the pains of being a man." -Dr. Johnson
Nishah
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Infuriae

Post by Nishah »

The young woodsman came into the square, clearly horrified at the gruesome scene that was before him and listened to all other villagers speak.

he murmered : Death above soldiers... and shreds of men's clothing...

shopkeeper, let's not condemn people just for going into the woods shall we ? Certainly when we've been skipping mass like the kind priest clarified...*piously bows head*
The evidence is before us... let us stick to that and not give way to panic !

I say he who bears the countenance of death in his form will be inclined to bring it to this peacefull village... Searif bears it's face and clearly "stands above soldiers"
And as our good priest remarks... those who bear the name of the beast invoke it ! Drag down Lycanthrope to face the lord's justice
[/b]
Sister of Wolves, seek your compagnions
You hear the call of the wild,
I summon your instincts
- Hagalaz Runedance/wake skadi
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

Searif, for Searif is Death and he stands above Timber-Wolf, who is where the soldiers are.

Other than that, if I were to blame someone else, I'd just be a blind accusation.

(Forgive me for not being unique with my post. )
:D
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."
Ronkonkoma
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Going with the moon

Post by Ronkonkoma »

(I'll just be a local farmer)
It had to be Searif! he is a rather sneaky character..... wearing that cloak and all, very suspsious that one.
Last edited by Ronkonkoma on Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hearth
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Hearth »

The votes:

Timber-Wolf: IIII
Searif: IIIII
Vilkacis: I
Lycanthrope: II
Misfit Werewolf: I

The votes still needed from:

Ronkonkoma
outwarddoodles
Searif
Misfit Werewolf

I'll wait another 24 hours before the execution.
Hearth
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Hearth »

The angry mob rushed to Searif's house with severe accusations, and hung him to a nearby apple tree. He tried to convince the mob of his innocence at his last moments, but the mob was unimpressed.

Searif was not a werewolf.

It is now night. May the werewolves pm me their kills and clues.
Hearth
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Hearth »

It is now Day.

Nishah's body is found in the woods. His entrails aren't.
Clue: "At any time, day or night, the face of death is black and white."

When the villagers found him, his body was distorted between the his forms. He was a werewolf.

There is now only 1 werewolf left in the game. The villagers are now allowed only 1 vote. May the villagers cast their votes.

Good luck.
Lycanthrope
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lycanthrope »

The medic stood in silence, confused about the turn of situation.

"So I was wrong about Searif..." He sighted. "Nishah had misleaded us with his clues but now he's dead as well... Clues!" He said to himself. "The face of death is black and white. That might lead to Outwarddoodles, Misfit Werewolf..." He suddenly paused to become more pale than he was. "...Me, and Lone Wolf. I haven't seen him for awhile. Could he be hiding something?" He asked. "Alright, alright. The most important now is to prove my innocence. Hiding is a bad idea, so is staying in public to much... the church!" His voice filled with hope. "Father Vilkacis doesn't seem to trust me but I'm sure he'll let me stay."
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

(lol, isn't that convinient?)
"hmm..." the blacksmith srcatched his chin thoughtfully. "Fortune smiles on us; only one beast remains. A face black and white... and still above soldiers.... Lycanthrope seems to fit well."[/u]
Deviantart? Why'd I do this?
I am relentlessly agressive

Image<--- THEY PWN U
outwarddoodles

Post by outwarddoodles »

Lycanthrope.

He is above where we expect the soldiers to be, and has a face that is black and white (or avatar, that is.). So he can go either way, and fit to either clue.
Vilkacis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vilkacis »

The priest regards Lycanthrope solomnly,

"Regardless of my feelings, the church, poor as it may be, would gladly provide shelter to any of God's children in distress. Though it may be dangerous, never would would we turn away such a call for Sanctuary, especially in times like these. Especially in times like these!

"But I need your assurance that you are not the Beast that has brought this disaster down upon our heads. Swear before Man and God that you are not this Dreaded Were-Wolf, and you will have what humble shelter we can provide.

"Any protection beyond that is between you and God. Let us hope for your own sake that you have kept your soul pure."

He pauses,

"Can you Agree, Lycanthrope?"

[If he agrees, my vote is for Misfit Werewolf; otherwise: Lycanthrope.]

-- Vilkacis
Lycanthrope
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lycanthrope »

"Yes... I can. I swear truthfully that I didn't kill anybody."
Outwarddoodles wrote:Lycanthrope.

He is above where we expect the soldiers to be, and has a face that is black and white (or avatar, that is.). So he can go either way, and fit to either clue.
"So can you Outwarddoodles, so can you..! You were even closer to where the soldiers used to be than me."
celtwolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by celtwolf »

NUUUUU! i'm dead!!!
i guess i deserve it....i didn't actually play thi time as i didn't know it started! WAAAAAH! TT-TT
oh well, i'll be active next round! XD
i'm just stating what i know and what i think, if you don't like it, you can leave me alone.

i am the well-read werewolf
:read:
Moon Daughter
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Door to Darkness

Post by Moon Daughter »

"One werewolf gone, but what of the other?" the wiccan healer ponders, "And this strange clue...'at any time, day or night, the face of death is black and white'...this is quite cryptic."

Gathering an assortment of herds, she releases them to the air, allowing them to fall as they may. A solemn look crosses her face as she tries to interepret their meaning.

"I see...the fates fear this creature and its wrath. They are vague of its identity, yet the intuition they have given me is strong. I, sadly, have the distinct feeling that outwarddoodles is the werewolf. May the fates forgive her treachery...
"He who make a beast of himself gets rid of the pains of being a man." -Dr. Johnson
Lone_Wolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lone_Wolf »

"I do believe that Timber-WoIf is still the most likely culprit. The furry abomination of an animal need be eliminated from this World. There be no room for creations of pure evil! For this we must band together and get rid of the werewolf and not make accusations amongst the innocent. Evil is at work, and we must overcome it!"
Ronkonkoma
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ronkonkoma »

Ronkonoma looks about and wonders " it be too easy if it was outwarddoodles... I think someone is trying to set her up! it had to be Lone_Wolf!
Hearth
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Hearth »

Votes:

Lone Wolf: II
Lycanthrope: II
Misfit Werewolf: I
outwarddoodles: I
Timber-WoIf: I

I would wait for Misfit Werewolf's vote, but (s)he has not been active here since (s)he joined the game. Therefore, I will have to let the random number generator decide. It is the only 'fair' way.

The random number generator chose the Lone Wolf. The mob rushed to his place, hung him, chopped him into four pieces and burned over a river. He was innocent.

It is now night.

Will the remaining werewolf pm me his kill order and clue as soon as inhumanely possible.
Last edited by Hearth on Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hearth
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Hearth »

It is now Day.

Poor outwarddoodles was caught in the act!
Clue: A painted barn with words on it: "I KNOW YOU ARE THE WEREWOLF,". The name is violently scratched out. There may have been the letter A in it. If only the message had been shorter, she might have finished it.

May the remaining villagers now cast their votes.
outwarddoodles

Post by outwarddoodles »

Ack, I'm dead!

Well, I believe I might know who the werewolf is, but for the sake of game, I suppose I shouldn't tell.
:D

Though I think we can easily say it's not Misfit Werewolf, being inactive and all.
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

LYCANTHROPE!!!!! ITS LYCANTHROPE!!!!! KILLHIMKILLHIMKILLHIM!!!!!!! (feeling odd today... :| )
Deviantart? Why'd I do this?
I am relentlessly agressive

Image<--- THEY PWN U
Ronkonkoma
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ronkonkoma »

-points a finger over at Timber-WoIf!

"for someone so quick to lash out and tell us to kill another without any justification must be hiding a secret of some dark sinister nature! the werewolf must be you Timber-WoIf!!"[/b]
Vilkacis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vilkacis »

The priest regards the few remaining villagers,

"Fear not. God walks beside us in these troubling times.

"Hark. We need not tremble, though we walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death. No Evil can harm your soul, save that of your own Flesh.

"Be secure in your Faith."

The priest silently counts heads.

"I notice that there is one missing amongst us. One who has not been seen, except in the shadows.

"Who among us can vouch for Misfit Werewolf? Did we not see her skulking about just this very morning? Why does she remain in the shadows and not speak? For what reason does she alienate herself from us? Why does she not come forth -- as did Lycanthrope -- and allow us to clear her name before Man and God?

"At the very least, it would behoove us to bring her into the Light of God."

-- Vilkacis