werewolf VS wolfman

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

I snarled wildly as the woman attempted to remove the weapon from my hands i was very strong my wolven muscles were strong enough to allow me punch through reinforced concrete this woman was strange even though that i felt little but i can tell that she was very strong for a human.

insted of using the butt of my weapon to get her off me but a completely new instinct took over. i unsheathed my black as night claws and clawed her. blood was streaming from her wounds. from the action i didn't realize that i was growling loudly and vishously. i turned to Ralinski and fired a few rounds in his leg he collapsed on the floor droping the K7. then I kicked it away from him

"YOU WANNA TRY ME AGAIN, PUNKS!!" i yelled. My wolven side was starting to surface
Last edited by Anubis on Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

Trev crawled in front of the woman and looked to the wolf.
"You aren't going to hurt her anymore. Why are you doing this to us? If you let us go...." He reached to his leg where the throbbing pain was occuring. "You are their test subject. Would you really kill us?"
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"If you remembered correctly she attacked me first and i defened my self, and also i'm a soldier i have my orders to get you two back into custody. It's nothing personal and to awnser your question. I will kill you if you pose too much of a threat."

i reached for my raidio again. "this is garret again, i also need a medic down here, an other last ditch effort to escape from the traitor and the spy one has some cuts the other i shot in the leg."

"copy that" said a man on the other side of the line.

i reached for my med kit in my cargo pants and pulled out a pressure bandage and thrown it to Ralinski "here i assume you know how to use it."
Last edited by Anubis on Thu Feb 09, 2006 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Trev grinned and looked to the wolf.
"Take me into custody again. Your brain is thicker than stone. All that I tried to do in the first place was help you get out of here."
He looked to the woman and appologized.
"I'm sorry. I tried to get us out of here. But, I failed to do that."
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"like i said before i volenteered for this, and i didn't wanted to be saved in the first place. while i'm waiting for my friends who do you two work for? Mars confederation, or what about the Gadamean legion?"
THE GAME

My Armory
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Arctic interests

Post by Prowler »

With a hand covering the clawed side of my face i looked at the creature. "You won't know my faction even if i told you," The bleeding was rapidly stopped by my immune system, it responded faster than a humans. "Surely you know these soliders will use you for there own means?"
I needed some sort of armour protection to deal with his razor sharp claws, this human form could easily be cut by them and he still had a gun. Thinking to myself: I'll need afew moments of peace to become a better match for this lab wolf...
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

i saw that the woman's wounds were healing very quickly and fully healed in a matter of seconds.

"What the f***!?... what the hell are you!? no human can heal that fast!" i growled and pointed my gun at her head.
THE GAME

My Armory
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Arctic interests

Post by Prowler »

Growling back. "I'm what you've been made to emulate." Expecting him to shoot i lowered my head and waited for the end. There was no way i could evade, the barrel was touching my hair now. "At least don't let them put me in a lab."
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"what are you talking about!? what are you stop beating around the bush!" i was confused at what was going on.
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Trev nodded and began to speak.
"Look, You are their project. They have been running tests on you. I was trying to get you out of there. It only resulted in you shooting me in the leg at this moment. Let them capture us. I don't care. But, you didn't listen. I tried to warn you."
Looking to the woman, he huffed in anger.
"I was trying to avoid capture. Sorry."