New members.

Welcome to "The Pack" forum! Come tell us about yourself!!
WolfVanZandt
Legendary
Legendary

Post by WolfVanZandt »

That's true. If you start willthe bill going down first and fold the legs back then the feathers all point in the right direction. You are wise far beyond your years.
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

:lol: Mighn't my sig reflect that? I made both of those quotes myself...unless I was subconsiously quoting someone else...
WolfVanZandt
Legendary
Legendary

Post by WolfVanZandt »

Yes, but I think you're duck insight is the most important yet. Most significant and, if I might add, piercing.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

You know, you could just like, not swallow it whole. :wink:
WolfVanZandt
Legendary
Legendary

Post by WolfVanZandt »

O.o

But, if you don't, it might get away.

Oh, I get it. You eat the legs first. That sounds like a lot of effort to me, though.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

WolfVanZandt wrote:O.o

But, if you don't, it might get away.

Oh, I get it. You eat the legs first. That sounds like a lot of effort to me, though.
:lol:

You could just bite the throat, its easy to eat them when they're dead like that. No struggling. :P
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

Pfff. that's not as fun. they have to me more intersting than that! Why do you think we play with our food?
WolfVanZandt
Legendary
Legendary

Post by WolfVanZandt »

Play with food. Yeeeeessssssss....
ChaosWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ChaosWolf »

WolfVanZandt wrote:Play with food. Yeeeeessssssss....
Cheesecake juggling!
My Werewolf Code!:
WWC1.0 SSHb LNAn SPDbsh SILt WTRn GDRs UNQd EATafvy SGNepcy SPKw STCb WLL+ HRT++ DLY+++++ STY+++++ INT0 RGN+ JMP+ STR+ BIG+ COL++ AGE+ CMN- AGL+ IRT+ EYE+ FUR+
Baphnedia

Post by Baphnedia »

I knew I should've waited to quote something from the forum for that press release!

Chaos: Yay! Cheescake Juggling!
(Rhapsodies enters from stage left)
Baphnedia: A pie for you!
*splat*
Rhapsodies: (expletives deleted) You... Will... Die!!!
(Rhapsodies exits stage left)
(Baphnedia logs out of forum, online, and finds a nuclear fallout shelter down the street)
Rhapsodies: Revenge!
*splat*
Everyday should be Towel Day.
Sekrit Identity: What?
Paradice Games: .com, Forums & Facebook
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

*pops up and eats pie* mmm... pie.... lck :lol:
Nirvelli
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change

Post by Nirvelli »

SGrayWolf wrote:SGrayWolf here, a 27 year old male from SC.
Oh your from SC , i'm one state above you then :D
Lunarwolf MoonPhaser
Just Bitten
Just Bitten

Post by Lunarwolf MoonPhaser »

H'lo all...

Heh... well after gettin' m'nose nipped an corrected as ta the more proper 'netiquette' 'round here an told where ta go fer introes I sheepishly *burp!* made m'way here...

Name's MoonPhaser... Lunarwolf MoonPhaser an I'm an anthropomorphic artist Been drawin' practically since I could hold a pencil I'm a 38 year old werewolf who was southern born but now roams the farmlands an woods'a m'roomies' place in the midwest.

As I may've mentioned I draw anthropomorphics... my subject matter is usually along the lines of adult erotica/humor but I also occassionally do art that's more suitable fer the general public. I have been a part of the whole 'furry scene' now for well over 15 years though I may not be as 'idolized' as some of furridom's better known names ;)

I'd always felt sort'a like the odd one out.. even when/though I wasn't really a branded social outcast.. did the whole religious soul-searchin' ta try an find m'self since I was raised catholic but that b'lief didn't seem ta jibe... went on ta study wicca but although it felt closer ta home still didn't seem quite there went on ta shamanism and that seemed closer still since it rung true ta m'heritage but finally found m'self 'awakened' as they say by Luna herself who dubbed me this name and accepted my pledge of devotion ta her.

Guess she pegged me square cause I am always intrigued by the duality in things. I myself am as changable as the lunar phases and things tend ta affect me adversely than they might someone else. A compliment that may not be worded jus' right might set m'fur off as a bit'a sarcasm or I might smirk at the irony of someone finally bein' freed from the cruelty that life had ta offer upon hearin'a their passin'....*shrugs*

Basically I'm still all in all yer happy-go-lucky sort though... I do try ta lighten the mood with m'off the wall style humor an try ta r'mind both m'self an others not ta take everythin' so seriously all the time...

Anyways... thanks fer allowin' me ta be here an m'really lookin' forward ta seein' where this all will go :)
Just give me all night... give me the full moon... and if I can't take the whole of you... give it to me anyway!

-Carly Simon
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Welcome Lunarwolf MoonPhaser to The Pack forum. Hope your stay is a pleasant one.

:duckie
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

And may you consunme many duckies. lck
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

Shadowblaze wrote:And may you consunme many duckies. lck
:duckie + :x = lck

:lol:

OH, right, Welcome... :D
Lunarwolf MoonPhaser
Just Bitten
Just Bitten

Post by Lunarwolf MoonPhaser »

Gee I dunno 'bout those duckies... ones I'd always caught tasted kinda rubbery ta me... least the ones I'd pounced in the bath and toy sections'a the stores were... :lol:
Just give me all night... give me the full moon... and if I can't take the whole of you... give it to me anyway!

-Carly Simon
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Lunarwolf MoonPhaser wrote:Thanks :)

Gee I dunno 'bout those duckies... ones I'd always caught tasted kinda rubbery ta me... least the ones I'd pounced in the bath and toy sections'a the stores were... :lol:

Much to learn you still have. :D
CrewWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by CrewWolf »

You must try the mallard! A dish fit for an Alpha!
WolfVanZandt
Legendary
Legendary

Post by WolfVanZandt »

Especially with orange sauce.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

Figarou wrote:
Lunarwolf MoonPhaser wrote:Thanks :)

Much to learn you still have. :D
Talk like Yoda, Figarou did. :P
Akugarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Something wicked
Mood: Meh...

Post by Akugarou »

I hope this gets posted where I intended it to. I have little experience posting to message boards.

Hello! Long time werewolf fan, first time posting! I love movies almost as much as I love werewolves, and The Pack seems like a natural fit for me. I have been lurking for a little while now, and I felt it was time to join in. Please. Call me Akugarou (unless you want to type out fullmoonfury, which is fine too).

A little disappointed to find that most (if not all) of the input for "FREEBORN"'s werewolves has already been gathered, but I am happy with almost all the attributes which they will have.

With that I just want to say thanks for all the great posts so far, and..
Let's go to the movies!! :D
Last edited by Akugarou on Mon May 02, 2005 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

fullmoonfury wrote:I hope this gets posted where I intended it to. I have little experience posting to message boards.

Hello! Long time werewolf fan, first time posting! I love movies almost as much as I love werewolves, and The Pack seems like a natural fit for me. I have been lurking for a little while now, and I felt it was time to join in. Please. Call me Raage (unless you want to type out fullmoonfury, which is fine too).

A little disappointed to find that most (if not all) of the input for "FREEBORN"'s werewolves has already been gathered, but I am happy with almost all the attributes which they will have.

With that I just want to say thanks for all the great posts so far, and..
Let's go to the movies!! :D
A new victim...er....um...member.

*hides duckie behind the back*

Welcome to the Pack forum. Enjoy your stay. :D
Vilkacis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vilkacis »

I've been lurking around for a while now, dodging random mal-tossed duckies while creeping around in the background, largely unnoticed. I have to admit: I'm very interested. I don't agree with all of the decisions that have been made thus far; however, I think Freeborn is shaping up to be a fine project, regardless. If Freeborn tried to please everyone, I'm sure it would only succeed in pleasing no one.

I wish I had found this place sooner.
:cry:

This thread, of course, would be the logical place for me to introduce myself. My real name is Daniel, but I have been going by the online pseudonym 'Vilkacis' for a fair amount of time now. I recently turned 21, but I have no intention of ever consuming alcohol (or duckies). I do not consider myself therian, furry, otherkin, were, dragon, or any combination of the above; although, I do think I would love being a werewolf if I ever let myself believe such a thing was possible. That is, of course, assuming I were to remain aware and in control.

If you're wondering about my avatar, I threw it together in a few hours this morning in celebration of my new Wacom tablet* (which arrived about a week ago). It will probably finish it, but when depends on finding large blocks of contiguous free time somewhere amongst classes / homework / work.

A quick, unordered, and by no means complete overview of what I like in a werewolf / werewolf movie:
(I will go into more detail in the appropriate topics later.)

Me likey:
*Realistic and mobile tails
*Digitigrade stance
*Natural wolf colors / patterns
*Both fang and claw equally likely to transmit lycanthropy (sex too, but I don't want to see that in the movie!)
*Talking werewolves (not necessarily English, etc.) - but probably not in the movie
*Non-verbal communication / social interaction
*Whiskers =^..^=
*Werewolf lifespan matches human lifespan (I want to see old werewolves)
*Werewolf culture
*Can shift at any time, once they learn to control it
*A ducky somewhere in the movie
*Howling only communicates broad feelings and location
*Omnivore, but mostly meat
lck

Me no likey:
*The moon affecting shapeshifting
*More powerful werewolves during the full moon
*The word 'gestalt' to describe the hybrid form
*Immobile tails, just hangin' there, doing nothing
*Plantigrade stance
*Sex / unnecessary nudity
*Immortality / unnaturally long lifespan
*Regeneration / healing
*Painful shapeshifting
*Full wolf form
*Stupid / uncontrollable werewolves — they should have the same intelligence as when human
*Wall-climbing
*Subtitles (especially for body-language)
*Eating humans or (for the most part), domesticated animals
*Silver allergies
*The word 'ducky' or 'duckies' spoken in the movie. I do want to see a ducky in there, however.

Whew! Did I write all that?

-- Vilkacis

* I got the 6x8 Intuos3, and I absolutely love it so far. It's so much fun!
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Vilkacis wrote:I've been lurking around for a while now, dodging random mal-tossed duckies while creeping around in the background, largely unnoticed.
Heh, a skilled duckie dodging expert.

Vilkacis wrote:I do not consider myself therian, furry, otherkin, were, dragon, or any combination of the above; although, I do think I would love being a werewolf if I ever let myself believe such a thing was possible. That is, of course, assuming I were to remain aware and in control.
You're just like me. A plain old fashion werewolf fan. :D

Vilkacis wrote:Me no likey:
*The word 'gestalt' to describe the hybrid form
Well, there is a reason for that. I think its to seperate what the other people uses. White-wolf uses Crinos. But I think they are using something else now. Not sure about that because they are not using "Garou" any more.

*Full wolf form
You gotta have the full wolf form. Thats what werewolves become during the 1st shift. With control, you get to be in Gestalt form.

*Subtitles (especially for body-language)

Heh, I can see it now.

The werewolf waging the tail, then seeing Wags tail as a subtitle.

*The word 'ducky' or 'duckies' spoken in the movie. I do want to see a ducky in there, however.
Awwww...you got to have the word ducky/duckie spoken in the movie. Its a Pack tradition. Soon to be a tossing toy at your local toy store!! Get 'em while they're HOT!!