It Begins...

This is the place for discussion and voting on various aspects of werewolf life, social ideas, physical appearance, etc. Also a place to vote on how a werewolf should look.
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

I had a dream where a building exploded. In reality, I farted!!
LOL thats freakin great :lol:

I had a dream where I was fighting some stranger, I was biting and such. I woke up on my hands and knees with a carebear stuffed animal in my jaws :lol: Thats happened a few times actually, sometimes with my pillow in my mouth instead!
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Post by Vuldari »

Reilune wrote:
Vuldari wrote: ...true...when I have shapeshifting dreams, I never feel any pain. ...but then...it is extremely unusual for anyone to feel pain in a dream.
Ha...hahahaha...not if you're me. I've been shot, stabbed, burnt, struck by lightning and everything else...and felt it like it had really happened. My dreams, generally, are not at all fun. But for some reason I've never died in one. *shrugs*

Okay, I have felt pain in dreams, but never SEVERE pain. If I break my leg, or get shot or anything else I have never actually experienced, I always just feel numb because, I assume, my mind honestly does not know how that would feel. I do recall now having dreams where I got smacked by something and thinking, "OW...that hurt!".
Howling Fan wrote:According to many theorists and dream analysts/psychologists, you can't actually die in a dream, or you will die in real life....I still haven't heard of or met anyone who died in a dream. I've come close (falling down a cliff) but never actually "crossed over," so to speak.
Oh..ohhh...*raises hand* I have! ...and I don't reccomend it.

Just like how my mind does not know what it would feel like to hit the sidewalk after falling off a skyscraper, my mind also had no idea how to interpret "the end of everything". So what I got was Limbo...the void. I don't quite recall the details of how I "died" other that that I suffocated. I really don't know how to describe it. It wasn't a big open space...endless darkness, or anythinglike that. It was just...Nothing. There was nothing physical...only emotion...only the regrets that tortured me from within my isolated consiousness. I guess I could call it my own personal Hell. Thankfully, I was in this mental state for only a brief moment before I was shocked into waking by my emotional distress and was in tears for a good few hours.
...I'm comfortable talking about it, because it it is easier to think of it as a "unique" experience...somthing to talk about at parties...than to keep the memory of it inside. ...but Anyway... That was years ago, and most of my dreams nowadays are very strange and silly. :wink: ...like going to the first anual, world Polka-Matial-Arts competition. ...seriously. :lol:
Reliune wrote:I guess pain during a TF would also vary according to the person. You, Vuldari, would probably have a heck of a time while for me it wouldn't be as bad.
*Vuldari screams in agony as he begins the transformation* "...GhhaaaaaaaaAAAAAHHHH!!!..." :shift:

*Reliune casually looks down at Vuldari who is rolling around on the floor moaning, having allready finished shifting with hardly any effort at all* ___"What's with you?" :?

*Vuldari gives Reliune, "that look" :x...Reliune sees that Vuldaris newly forming fangs are bared, gets the message, and leaves the room* ___"...nevermind." :(
Last edited by Vuldari on Sun Mar 13, 2005 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Silverclaw wrote:
I had a dream where a building exploded. In reality, I farted!!
LOL thats freakin great :lol:

I had a dream where I was fighting some stranger, I was biting and such. I woke up on my hands and knees with a carebear stuffed animal in my jaws :lol: Thats happened a few times actually, sometimes with my pillow in my mouth instead!

I dreamt I was eating a giant marshmellow. I woke up and my pillow was gone!!

:lol:

Ok, that never really happened. But it sounds funny!!
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

LOL, glad I didnt eat my pillow or carebear. Indigestion :wink:

That dream must of really sucked Vuldari! :(

I had a dream kindof where I died as well. Me and a bunch of people where in a basement(in the dream) and water was filling it up. Their was a ton of water flooding down the stairs to the basement and we were trapped. Well, it finally reached the celing and everyone was under, drowning. I dreamt I suffecated, and drowned. But then I was not living or dead and did not need air anymore. We came out of the basement and found out it was the end of the world. (Left Behindesqe) Many people where gone, and those left on earth had to prove themselves to go to heaven. (I dont recall being able to get in during the rest of the dream :lol: )
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

I know something you're really afraid of...

Post by Scott Gardener »

I was about to say the same thing; as much as I loved the movie Dreamscape, the premise is flawed. I dreamed I died more than once. I'm still here.
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Re: I know something you're really afraid of...

Post by Figarou »

Scott Gardener wrote:I was about to say the same thing; as much as I loved the movie Dreamscape, the premise is flawed. I dreamed I died more than once. I'm still here.

The only difference about Dreamscape is that someone has invaded your dream.
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

That death by dream stuff reminds me of an episode of Sliders where these guys were murdering people by killing them in their dreams.

Hahaha, Vuldari, that's very cute. But I'd have fangs too ya know.
:femshft
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vuldari »

Reilune wrote:Hahaha, Vuldari, that's very cute. But I'd have fangs too ya know.
:femshft
The idea was, it is not so much that I was suggesting you would be afraid of me, (especially if you were a stronger Werewolf than me), but rather that most people know better than to tease someone, or something when they are pissed, (especially if that someone happens to be a werewolf too)...
...oh, nevermind... :oops:
Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~
ChaosWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ChaosWolf »

As we're apparently on the topic of unusual dreams...

I'm seriously wondering just what in blazes is going on in my head, to spawn the bizarre nonsensical dreams I'm having lately. A day or two ago, I had a nightmare about being chased by giant neon-colored scorpions with laser-gun tails who rode motorcycles and cackled like the Joker from the Batman cartoon. Last night, I dreamed I was watching my paternal grandmother and Daniel Baldwin making origami out of Fruit Roll-Ups while riding in the bus from The Partridge Family, which nearly got stepped on by a ballet-dancing Godzilla dressed like DeeDee from Dexter's Laboratory.

They say that dreams are the reflection of subconscious fears and desires, backlit upon scattered fragments of our waking experiences. Well, that explains the presence of Mr. Baldwin, as my family and I stayed up late waitching a marathon of Celebrity Fit Club... but that does not explain the other contents of the dream, nor ANY of the laser-scorpion-motorcycle dream from the other night. Perhaps I'm just going abso-freaking-lutely insane.

?? ?? ?? ??
My Werewolf Code!:
WWC1.0 SSHb LNAn SPDbsh SILt WTRn GDRs UNQd EATafvy SGNepcy SPKw STCb WLL+ HRT++ DLY+++++ STY+++++ INT0 RGN+ JMP+ STR+ BIG+ COL++ AGE+ CMN- AGL+ IRT+ EYE+ FUR+
CrewWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by CrewWolf »

At least you can apparently remember your dreams. I only remember the dreams that have meaning. Yeah, sure that may sound good since I ultimately learn a bit about myself and my greatest fears, but I want to remember those crazy absurd dreams people are always talking about. Like flying elephants and talking sponges and fruit roll up origami and whatnot. I know I have them, but I can never remember them other than having that vague sense in the morning that I have just been treated to some real entertainment but I'll never know what it was. Why must my subconscious make so much sense?!
SGrayWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SGrayWolf »

When I was quite a bit younger, I was sleeping on the top bunk bed and rolled off during the night and hit the wood floor.... I never woke up though, slept right through it.. heh... Had a lovely bruise on my arm the next morning though. :oops:
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vuldari »

ChaosWolf wrote:As we're apparently on the topic of unusual dreams...

I'm seriously wondering just what in blazes is going on in my head, to spawn the bizarre nonsensical dreams I'm having lately. ... Perhaps I'm just going abso-freaking-lutely insane.

?? ?? ?? ??
CrewWolf wrote:At least you can apparently remember your dreams. I only remember the dreams that have meaning. Yeah, sure that may sound good since I ultimately learn a bit about myself and my greatest fears, but I want to remember those crazy absurd dreams people are always talking about. Like flying elephants and talking sponges and fruit roll up origami and whatnot. I know I have them, but I can never remember them other than having that vague sense in the morning that I have just been treated to some real entertainment but I'll never know what it was. Why must my subconscious make so much sense?!
What is the topic of this thread again? ...oh well...

That's weird CrewWolf... for me it is exactly the opposite.

If anything in my dreams are even remotely normal, then they don't stand out in my memory and I won't remember them at all. (Unless I happen to wake up abruptly mid-dream)

Nope...just the dreams where I have brunch with random anime characters who are not acting like themselves, all while the Italian Army is parading down the streets waving pink "Drink More Prune Juice" banners and singing irish folk songs. Those are the ones I remember.

=^.^'= ~
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Meh, i rarely even get a dream. And most times its the nightmares i remeber.

:P
Apokryltaros
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Imperial Weirdo And Insect Expert

Post by Apokryltaros »

Aki wrote:Meh, i rarely even get a dream. And most times its the nightmares i remeber.
Everyone dreams.
Some people simply forget their dreams quicker than others.
"I was all of history's great acting robots: Acting Unit 0.8, Thespo-mat, David Duchovny!"
-Calculon
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

Apokryltaros wrote:
Aki wrote:Meh, i rarely even get a dream. And most times its the nightmares i remeber.
Everyone dreams.
Some people simply forget their dreams quicker than others.
I must have the meory of a goldfish then (Three secound memory), as i can't rember a dream AT ALL from the night when i wake up.

Completely blank, not the fade of something forgotten, but utter and complete deletion.

:duckie the duckies prolly did it... :duckie
SnowWalker
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Suck it up, cupcake

Post by SnowWalker »

You know, since we're on the topic of dreams -- I dreamt last night that my cat broke my new guitar! I've never had a worse nightmare!

~Snowy
ChaosWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ChaosWolf »

Vuldari wrote:If anything in my dreams are even remotely normal, then they don't stand out in my memory and I won't remember them at all. (Unless I happen to wake up abruptly mid-dream)
That's exactly what happens with me.

Then again, I'm just glad my dreams seem to be reflecting less of my waking moments... I used to be real heavily into online roleplaying, in chatrooms and such... and once, for a solid month, I dreamt in DOS/ASCII plain-text...

??
My Werewolf Code!:
WWC1.0 SSHb LNAn SPDbsh SILt WTRn GDRs UNQd EATafvy SGNepcy SPKw STCb WLL+ HRT++ DLY+++++ STY+++++ INT0 RGN+ JMP+ STR+ BIG+ COL++ AGE+ CMN- AGL+ IRT+ EYE+ FUR+
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vuldari »

ChaosWolf wrote:
Vuldari wrote:If anything in my dreams are even remotely normal, then they don't stand out in my memory and I won't remember them at all. (Unless I happen to wake up abruptly mid-dream)

Then again, I'm just glad my dreams seem to be reflecting less of my waking moments... I used to be real heavily into online roleplaying, in chatrooms and such... and once, for a solid month, I dreamt in DOS/ASCII plain-text...

??

...what scares me is what my mind does when I am only half asleep. I have been working Cashier/ Customer Service jobs for years, and it has almost become completely robitic when I am on the job. I am usually half asleep by the end of my shift anyway, so my subconcious takes over and I start working on auto-pilot. Saying "Can I help you?" is as much a reflex to me as pulling my hand back when I touch something sharp. Some nights when I can't quite fall asleep, my mind slips into JOB-MODE, and I will start helping imaginary customers from my bed for hours, pleading with them that I am on my break and can't help them right now, and trying to convince them that my pillow is "not for sale". "...why are you shopping in my bedroom anyway? Do you have any idea what time it is?..."

I have actually been awakened by the sound of my book hitting the floor as I droped it into an imaginary bag and woke up saying, "...sir...you forgot your reciept..." .

--True Story--

=^.^'= ~
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

Vuldari wrote:
ChaosWolf wrote:

??

...what scares me is what my mind does when I am only half asleep. I have been working Cashier/ Customer Service jobs for years, and it has almost become completely robitic when I am on the job. I am usually half asleep by the end of my shift anyway, so my subconcious takes over and I start working on auto-pilot. Saying "Can I help you?" is as much a reflex to me as pulling my hand back when I touch something sharp. Some nights when I can't quite fall asleep, my mind slips into JOB-MODE, and I will start helping imaginary customers from my bed for hours, pleading with them that I am on my break and can't help them right now, and trying to convince them that my pillow is "not for sale". "...why are you shopping in my bedroom anyway? Do you have any idea what time it is?..."

I have actually been awakened by the sound of my book hitting the floor as I droped it into an imaginary bag and woke up saying, "...sir...you forgot your reciept..." .

--True Story--
One Word(Acronym actually): LOL!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:wink:
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Vuldari wrote: :lol:

--True Story--

I had a few job related dreams myself. I woke up with a sigh of relief. "Whew!! It was only a dream!!"
Apokryltaros
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Imperial Weirdo And Insect Expert

Post by Apokryltaros »

Good thing none of you have ever had one of my nightmares, like the one where I was to be married to Pat Robertson.
"I was all of history's great acting robots: Acting Unit 0.8, Thespo-mat, David Duchovny!"
-Calculon
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

Mabye we should get this back on topic? I'll go post a thread for dreams in the "general" section. :wink:
CrewWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by CrewWolf »

So anyway, I want to see a tail rip the seat out of someone's pants. I don't care if its not possible due to the tough fabric of pants or that it would probably hurt like hell. Its a necessity that comes with all transformations. It's practically an unwritten rule really.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

CrewWolf wrote:So anyway, I want to see a tail rip the seat out of someone's pants. I don't care if its not possible due to the tough fabric of pants or that it would probably hurt like hell. Its a necessity that comes with all transformations. It's practically an unwritten rule really.

I'd like to see it also. As a close up on a female's tush!! Image

Did I just say that? :?

*runs and hides*
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vuldari »

CrewWolf wrote:So anyway, I want to see a tail rip the seat out of someone's pants. I don't care if its not possible due to the tough fabric of pants or that it would probably hurt like hell. Its a necessity that comes with all transformations. It's practically an unwritten rule really.
...I'd love to see that too, even though you are right...the poor WW's trousers likely would not give so easily...

I've said it once, and I'll say it again. "Darn reinforced fibers..." :x

The topic was actually about the moment before the TF, and not elements of the TF itslef, but anyway...

What do you suppose would be the first sign a WW would notice that would tell them that the change is comming, whether they want it or not? At what point would they become certain that it is not just indigestion or a cramp but the approach of an involuntarty shift that is ailing/exiting them?

=^.^'= ~