Are you a suppporter of Canis Lupus????

The place for anything at all...
Baphnedia

Post by Baphnedia »

Ink wrote:I realize nobody here cares for thesis papers.
This is something that I've found to be a bit true. I've written a thesis or two here, but generally spend my time away from anything political or religious (these days) to avoid becoming a dramacrat.

Not that those who get into long-winded discussions on these things are all dramacrats. I'll have to check if we instilled the idea of a rule to keep away from those subjects or not. At this point, I just keep it as a rule to myself.
Everyday should be Towel Day.
Sekrit Identity: What?
Paradice Games: .com, Forums & Facebook
Ink
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: A Fledgling Shovelbum - Pack Archaeologist & Cultural Anthropologist!

Post by Ink »

Baphnedia wrote:
Ink wrote:I realize nobody here cares for thesis papers.
This is something that I've found to be a bit true. I've written a thesis or two here, but generally spend my time away from anything political or religious (these days) to avoid becoming a dramacrat.

Not that those who get into long-winded discussions on these things are all dramacrats. I'll have to check if we instilled the idea of a rule to keep away from those subjects or not. At this point, I just keep it as a rule to myself.
I usually stray from too powerful subjects but I got tempted. I felt it was appropriate to tilt the scales a little but I should have realized the heart of debating online with messageboard forums is futile. It never looks or ends fantastic.

I'll take the notation to heart. New personal rules and all.
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

I tend to find it's the idealists that do the most to help, or damage, their cause. Kind of a double edged sword deal. You might not see it like that.

In the end, however, they're the ones who get things done.
Ink
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: A Fledgling Shovelbum - Pack Archaeologist & Cultural Anthropologist!

Post by Ink »

Set wrote:I tend to find it's the idealists that do the most to help, or damage, their cause. Kind of a double edged sword deal. You might not see it like that.

In the end, however, they're the ones who get things done.
I do see it like a double edged sword. Idealists can hurt and damage and bring prospects and results, depending either way... Though I think ideals are hard to manifest or be fruitful.

A group of people may be idealists, but that does NOT mean they get anything done. It just means they're idealists -- and such a thing is not usually a complimentary word since ideals are usually a concept of absolute perfection by definition.

And, in my opinion, perfection is something hard pressed to be found.
wolfbound
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: thats right. I am a booze hound

Post by wolfbound »

hell yes son!

my dream is to take pics of real wolves for a mag.
i have a frend that takes great pics of them and is a huge suporter of wolves.
you never know just how you look through other peoples' eyes.
Hearth
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Hearth »

I'm a wolf lover.... One day, I'm gonna be a vet in some wild-life park where's wolves....

By the way, if you want to hear some wolves howl, go here and download the howls....

http://www.tunturisusi.com/susi2.wav
http://www.tunturisusi.com/susi.au

:howl:  :oo