Alone and Afriad

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Grayheart
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: The Striding Stranger

Post by Grayheart »

As Metal-Wolf leaved them Night-Song couldn't fight off a fine smile. She had to admit that she liked him more and more, although she still didn't like his very human behaviour. And she had to admit that his amour was a very useful one, although she won't like to wear even one like his at any time.

*wolf-speech*
We will wait for you with the ceremony, Metal-Wolf Man-Tongue!

She then turned towards Bright-Howl who was still standing beside her.

*wolf-speech*
You seem confused, young one. Never seen magic like this? Well, me too! But you become less surprisable when you know as much storys as I know. Come on, Bright-Howl, we have to find a proper place for the ceremony and my feeling says that the ruins could be this place. Be so kind and have a look at them. You will know if they are the right place, since Dark-Moon was your father.

Night-Song fell silent, watching out the area. She asked herself where the little raven had gone, but she wasn't worried about him. He would return - faster than she might wanted.

After a while Forest-Wolf returned to them. She listened him with a stern expression on her face, to let him know, that she wasn't very fond of him and his shown behaviour. She looked up to the rising full moon

*wolf-speech*
You are having a quite soft heart, young Ahroun. Not the best thing to prove your worth. Hopefully you won't have mercy with whining wyrmlings when you encounter them. And now, I have a task for you: Get the other young garou who is going to the ruins and tell her that you two are supposed to collect a lot of wood. Bring the wood to the ruins - the rest I'll explain to you later.
In wildness is the preservation of the world
So seek the wolf in thyself!

(Metallica - Of Wolf and Man)
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keeper of useless knowledge and information

Post by Ancient »

Bright-Howl placed a hand on Forest-Wolf's shoulder gently as if to say I forgive you. She then listened to Night-Song and nodded. Then a light blue wind swirled around her and she was gone. She did not invoke the wind it just came.

(I thought this might be interesting. I hope it doesn't bother anyone. Just let me know if it does. :) )
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all art and science.-Albert Einstein
Grayheart
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Grayheart »

(OOG: No, it doesn't bother me, but I'm not sure if this isn't a little bit too fast for your character ... but no reason for changing it!)

Night-Song let out a surprised cough. After the first shock she laughed out very loud - the first time since she arrived that there was no other feeling than joy in it - and then grinned happily at Forest-Wolf

*wolf-speech*
Ha! I'm telling her that nothing could surprise me any more - and what does she do? Surprising me! Thank the mother, young one, I'm still a student of her ways!

She sat down, still laughing and waited for the boy to have a serious talk with him.

Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

Forest-Wolf stared into the maze of trees. Turning to Night-Song, he began to speak.
"Rumor has it that the the cities are going into anarchy. Some say it is because of a new leader. I could hear a few screams coming from my town. I'm assuming that they are falling apart. If I didn't meet Lone-Wolf, I would be in that mess. I want to thank you for accepting me."
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

She appeared at the ruins alittle confused by how she got there. She looked around and felt a familiar feeling of knowing. She walked deeper into the ruins and then she knew this was the place. As that knowledge dawned on her the light blue wind surrounded her and then she appeared where she was a huge smile on her face.
"The ruins is deffinatly the place. I just know it."
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all art and science.-Albert Einstein
Grayheart
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Grayheart »

A little bit confused by two young garou talking to her at the same moment and one of them that just had reappeared in front of her, Night-Song needed a short moment to decide who to answer first. She laughed.

*wolf-speech*
Well then, Bright-Howl, since you were this fast with doing your task, you can accompany Forest-Wolf and ... Lone-Wolf, if I got it right that this is the other garou's name. And do me a favor: Tell the boy that I want to talk with him. He won't be a great help to you with collecting the wood - he is still weak.

The way like she pronounced the last word made it pretty clear what she was thinking about weakness.

*wolf-speech*
And to you, Forest-Wolf: Your news make me feel uneasy. We will have to have a look at your town when this ceremony is properly done. This news sounds like there are wyrmlings near or already in your town. And as for the thing with accepting you: At the moment this pack has no leader and therefore nothing is clear about membership. A bad situation is it and the worst a pack can have! But time will show answers. And now, young one, get the wood, the night doesn't last eternally.

Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Forest-Wolf nodded and turned away. Turning to Bright-Howl, he sighed.
"I will start collecting wood."
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

Bright-Howl looked to Forest-Wolf.
"I shall acompany you to find the human boy as well. I will make sure to tell him you wish word with him Night-Song."
She then turned back to Forest-Wolf and looped an arm around him.
"Come let us begin our task."
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Forest-Wolf smiled and looked to Bright-Howl.
"Where did Lone-Wolf and that kid wander to though?"
Grayheart
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Grayheart »

Night-Song nodded into the direction of the ruins

*wolf-speech*
This is the way they took, I think. Hurry up, time is running away!

She sat down again and waited. And while doing this her mind went on spinning the tales that were to be sung

Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

((My character never left, he followed you guys to the ruins))
THE GAME

My Armory
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

Bright-Howl walked beside Forest-Wolf in a quiet manner. Her footsteps were soft almost as if she were floating not merly walking. Her steps didn't even disturb the dirt below her feet.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Forest-Wolf scanned the environment. He then saw wood sitting in a messy pile. Almost as if it were placed there for them to use.
"Well...our wood is just sitting there. Pretty strange though. Wood just randomly sitting in a pile. But that makes it an easier task. We still need to find Lone-Wolf."
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

Bright-Howl looked at the wood and cocked her head slightly.
"Yes, it makes our task easier, but you are right it is pretty strange."
She pauses for a moment as if something might come from the trees.
"And you are right on the latter point. We do need to find Lone-Wolf. Where do you think she has gone to?"
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

"I'm not sure. The only place I could think of would be back at the cave."
Forest-Wolf looked to the mix of colors in the sky. Red, yellow, and the early morning black color from the disappearing night.
Night-claw
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: lone wolf

Post by Night-claw »

(am I Lone-wolf or Tsume?)
Tsume was sitting with John at the ruins." Chances are your not going to be killed or hurt. You might be changed but thats up to you. and since we don't have a new pack leader yet, at least not that I know or care, you might be let go and we could dropp you off at a village."
there are things that are ment to only seen and not captured. Even if it makes us sad to forget.
Grayheart
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Grayheart »

OOG: when I got this right, Night-Claw, then Dark-Moon named Tsume Lone-Wolf ... so your garou-name is now Lone-Wolf I guess

Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

(That's what I've gathered as well. Lone-Wolf and Tsume would be the same person just as Sarah and Bright-Howl are the same person.)

Bright-Howl began to pick up some of the wood.
"The I suppose we should bring the wood back with us as we go to the cave."
She looked at the clouds and inhaled deeply the familiar wind swirled gently around them both in a comforting manner. Her ebony hair touched Forest-Wolf's cheek lightly. The morning air smelled sweet and full of promise.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Forest-Wolf smiled and took a deep breath. The wind seemed to get rid of the stress from before. Bright-Howl's hair provided a feeling of trust and comfort.
"Right...better get a move on," Forest-Wolf laughed as he picked some of the wood up.
Following behind Bright-Howl, he looked to his sorroundings.
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

Bright-Howl picked up some of the wood and smiled lightly at Forest-Wolf.
"I think Lone-Wolf will be at the caves as well. "
She looked at the sky and then to a bush.
"There is something in the air."
A strange feeling that they were being watched settled on her. She looked around a bit feeling the eyes of someone or something.
"We are not alone."
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

The forest was too quiet. Someone or something was indeed out there.
"You think that it is Lone-Wolf?" Forest-Wolf asked in concerned voice.
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

Bright-Howl looked to Forest-Wolf.
"The presence is familar although I can't place it. I suppose it's best to put it out of our minds until it makes itself known."
Bends over and picks up another piece of wood.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Forest-Wolf looked into the woods.
"I hope that we won't have to fight whatever it is."
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Metal-Wolf stalked through the area, so far there were no signs of humans, and he had arranged some foliage over the less densely forested paths to deter any humans from entering the area. Branches, sticks, twigs, a hole here or there, and occaisonally clawing the mark of a human bandit-clan into a tree trunk or two.

With a couple hours of work, Metal-Wolf had ensured it would be nigh impossible to manuever a horse through the forest, and the markings would scare off most humans, even if they saw the smoke from the funeral pyre. Satisfied, Metal-Wolf began to head towards the ruins.
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

Bright-Howl stooped over and picked up some more wood and then stood back up straight and looked to Forest-Wolf.
"Are you ready, friend?"
Her warm honey colored eyes looked at him with question.