Legendary
Legendary

Re: Question(s) of the week (day?)

Post by Renorei »

Lyco
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lyco »

I supose if i had to pick one, it would be heaven. Just cuz... you know... no eternal torment or firy firy burning. But if there was like a half-heaven/half-hell id prolly want to go there. I'm a pretty neutral guy... i don't like extremes. Maybe if i alternated heavan and hell evert two days or soemthing.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

edit
Last edited by Miguel on Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
silverpaw
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: I Bite, You've Been Warned ^_^

Post by silverpaw »

Hehe, depends, like there still would be some cool peoples in heaven, but you have a good point on hell, and also isnt God all forgiving and stuff? so you'd be in heaven anyway?

Meh, lol i most likely will wind up in hell anyway. If there aint no being riped to peices of every second and all that, Sure hell would be one big underdog war :P And you could have like small wars and kill people and no one would give a s*** :P

Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

Set wrote:
Renorei wrote:Anyway, here is an interesting article, which discusses the possibility that heaven might actually be hotter than hell...there's also a refutation of that. It's cool. http://www.lhup.edu/~dsimanek/hell.htm
So I guess I'll pack my jeans instead of shorts then. :wink:
:lol:

Don't forget a scarf!
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Heaven. :P

Even if the cool people end up in hell, I'd rather spend my time resting and relaxing in Heaven and crap.

Besides, if I wanted to go hell from Heaven all I'd need to do is sock a few angels and saints or so... :lol:
Darth Canis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Darth Canis »

:supermad: Let me just say i really don't like the religous nutcases. Their view of the after life is very antiquated. They take things way too literally from the bible, The bible was created by man. Man is fallible (sp?) the bible was not created by god. That is what i beleieve anyway. I kind of like to think we don't just go somewhere for all eternity that we actually experience other lives and other experiences. I am a catholic born and raised but apparently i have more the view of a buddist. Does that mean i will switch religons... probably not. Everyone has their own views and their own beleifs the truth is no one knows. Well if heaven really is like the crazy religous nutcases say it is.... which it isn't then i better start putting on my bathing suit and sunscreen now cuz i am defanitely headed down there for a long time.

I really do hope things are set up more like they are in the movie DOGMA mostly just cuz if you have ever watched that movie has some really deep insightful stuff. If you haven't seen trust me its one of the funniest greatest movies ever. But me i would like to spend my time in heaven..... My heaven would be able to experience being a wolf if only for ten to fifteen years. That would sate me enough for eternity.
The little girl who always wanted to fly an x wing and be raised by wolves... Come to think of it she still does.
Veruth
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Veruth »

Aki wrote: Besides, if I wanted to go hell from Heaven all I'd need to do is sock a few angels and saints or so... :lol:
:lol: :lol:
Grayheart
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: The Striding Stranger

Post by Grayheart »

Well, I would prefer hell ... and according to Dante's Inferno test I would come to the sixth circle of hell, anyways ...

I always thought that hell would be much funnier ... any one of you seen Charlie - all dogs come to heaven? I'm much like Charlie ... I need something to struggle with ... and anyone who has seen Little Nicky with Adam Sandler will certainly agree that hell IS funnier ... :lol:

My two pence ...
In wildness is the preservation of the world
So seek the wolf in thyself!

(Metallica - Of Wolf and Man)
Set
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Set »

*looks at a pineapple* No, the bigger one. :lol:

All dogs go to heaven...yeah, I still have that movie. I would've done the same thing Charlie did. *snatches watch, goes back to earth*
vrikasatma
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Sometimes, ya just gotta say ... BLEEEE!!
Additional Details: Digg: Gemfinder
Dragon Cave: http://dragcave.net/user/Xocowolf
Twitter: @Xocowolf
Mood: Busy

Post by vrikasatma »

No brainer...Heaven! I have a joke: "My soul USED TO belong to Jesus, but He had to bail a friend out of jail so He sold it to Epona. It's not a bad set-up...I get to work with horses and She promised me a nice Friesian-Lipizzaner cross to ride in the afterlife."

Yeah, right, like I'm going to volunteer to burn in a black hole and have light s*** on my head by an ugly, supernatural vocational miscreant that doesn't like me!

Clive Barker had an interesting take on it. Someone asked him, "What's your definition of Hell?" He answered, "Anything, forever."
ImageImageImageImage
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

vrikasatma
Legendary
Legendary

Post by vrikasatma »

One day a couple Pagans die and go up to the Pearly Gates. St. Peter says, "Ah, no, I'm sorry but you're not on the list. You're gonna have to go to Hell. Good luck."

So the Pagans go down, down, down, muttering and not looking forward to it, but a weird thing happens when they get there. It's a nice place — kind of like a park, lots of trees and rolling hillocks and flowers and even a river full of fish. And as soon as they get in, they meet the Devil and guess what? He's actually a real cool guy. He mixes with everyone, making sure they're having a good time, always asking if there's anything he can do for them. And everyone there is really nice and having a fine time.

Then when the Pagans and their new friends sit down to a killer picnic lunch, suddenly everything changes! Fire, sulphur, cesspools, evil ugly demons and monsters, dark, jagged rocks everywhere! And these two people are streaking down from the sky, screaming, and land right in a lake of flaming crap, at which time they burn horribly to death.

Well, naturally, that gets everyone upset but then it goes back to the way it was before, nice and natural and peaceful, and the Devil stands up and says,

"Everyone — I'm sorry about that — don't panic, it's alright now. It wasn't my call, Jehovah owns the land and that was a condition of our lease, otherwise we'd have never done that. See, those people that just came in were bad Christians...and we didn't want to disappoint them..."
ImageImageImageImage
Set
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Set »

Fenrir wrote:Ahhh the old it is better to party in hell the serve in heaven
What did you expect from me? Fluffy white wings, a halo, and hugs for everyone? :roll:
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Fenrir wrote:
Ahhh the old it is better to party in hell the serve in heaven
Its "Better to Reign in Hell, Than to serve in Heaven" actually. :wink:
Set
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Set »

Aki wrote:
Fenrir wrote:
Ahhh the old it is better to party in hell the serve in heaven
Its "Better to Reign in Hell, Than to serve in Heaven" actually. :wink:
:lol: Amen to that. :evilwolf:
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

I think I'll play it safe and go to Heaven :D Sounds a lil better than eternal damnation anyway :P If Heaven isnt that great, I could always try Purgitory :wink:
forsaken_wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Present of Darkness

Post by forsaken_wolf »

I would rather go to heaven instead of Hell.
"lolis"
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

I'd like to give kudos to whoever pointed out that, if you get bored in heaven, you could always start a civil war and go to hell. Though I think I'll probably love heaven, I can always find a way to get into hell in the event that I don't. The same can't be said for hell. Once you're down there, you're stuck.
Set
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Set »

New question. Which of the smilies on this board to you feel represents you the best?

Me? Probably this one: :idea2:
vrikasatma
Legendary
Legendary

Post by vrikasatma »

Oh, definitely this one —

:read2:

Just add grey curly hair and you'd have a perfect portrait of me...
ImageImageImageImage
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

:wolfincone:

Gonna go with this one. Sometimes, my own behaviors result in me hurting myself...kinda like how this Lil' Wolfie's tendency to scratch himself hurts him...though in my case, I haven't needed an intervention yet.
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

:wolfpaint: Cause I likes to draw and be artsy

:biteme: Cause people think I'm weird for watching movies/reading books with gore/violence/whatever. Not a big deal to me; its just movies/books afterall. Watching the news is a lot more morbid imho
Last edited by Silverclaw on Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.