Alone and Afriad

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

"your his daughter? i do see alot of him in you"
anubis wipped his tears from his eyes and regained most of his composure
"May i see his creamation?" he asked solemly
THE GAME

My Armory
Grayheart
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: The Striding Stranger

Post by Grayheart »

Night-Song's anger cooled down a little bit as the foreigner bowed in front of her - although she was well aware of the fact that he wouldn't have done so if she hadn't been in the right to demand this.

As the strong wind occured and pushed all garou around her except for Bright-Howl she fell silent for a moment, listening if she could hear a message out of it.

Then she followed the conversation between the foreigner and the younglings. A soft smile appeared on her face as she noticed that Forest-Wolf was bold enough to speak against the black male. Maybe he would really become a good Ahroun!

She raised an eyebrow as she heard that Dark-Moon should have been like a father to this unaware garou. She made a quiet disgusted snort. How could someone having such a honorful warrior as a teacher be so careless?

Still she couldn't forbid him to see the ceremony - and she knew that Dark-Moon's spirit wished them all at the ruins now. Although she asked herself why the wind pushed all except for Bright-Howl and herself?

*wolf-speech*
You can stay - but first introduce yourself properly and don't go on ashaming your teacher's legacy with this disrespectful behaviour!

And after you has introduced yourself properly you will go with Forest-Wolf to the ruins and leave me and Bright-Howl alone, clear? And should you even dare to attack one of us I'll rip out your heart and swallow it while you are still able to see it!
In wildness is the preservation of the world
So seek the wolf in thyself!

(Metallica - Of Wolf and Man)
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keeper of useless knowledge and information

Post by Ancient »

Bright-Howl removed her hand from the black wolf's shoulder. She was still in human form. She then took a step back and listened to Night-Song's words. She took all in but remained quiet.
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all art and science.-Albert Einstein
Night-claw
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: lone wolf

Post by Night-claw »

Lone-Wolf came up to them in wolf form."You guys sure do know how to wake the dead."
there are things that are ment to only seen and not captured. Even if it makes us sad to forget.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Aubis wasn't used to the aggeresion being shown towards him from where he comes from he is highly respected and revierd, and one of the greatest pack leaders. but Night-song's hate and disrespect for an out sider angered him. he knows that they don't know him and he has to earn their trust and respect. once again he swallows his pride and says

*wolf speech*
Once again i apollogize. My name is Anubis i came from the west too seek out my teacher Dark-moon, and i have no attentions of harming any one i asure you.

he didn't like Night-song for her disrespect for a simple stranger. in his pack he gives out a hand of friend ship when a stranger seeks to enter his terrertory and willing to look past a simple misunderstanding such as an accidental entery.

((whats with the aggeresion i didn't know that my guy has to howl before entering!!!))
THE GAME

My Armory
Nishah
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Infuriae

Post by Nishah »

*The wind dies down as each strolls towards the ruins*
Sister of Wolves, seek your compagnions
You hear the call of the wild,
I summon your instincts
- Hagalaz Runedance/wake skadi
Grayheart
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Grayheart »

OOG: Anubis, if your character has been taught by Dark-Moon, than your character knows perfectly about the rules of this area! And you could've known this fact by simply reading the whole thread!

Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((One i didn't read the whole RPG, i thought since my character didn't know anything, i thought it would be alright. and my charcter wasn't aware he entered the pack's terrertory!!!!!!!! SO LET UP!!!!!!!!!!!! :x ))
THE GAME

My Armory
Grayheart
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Grayheart »

OOG: First - wrong place to discuss this
Second - this was true, because your old character was human and he
couldn't and shouldn't know about what was going on and
the rules of the werewolves's society.
Third - If you wanna go on with this discussion: PM me and we'll
talk about it in a civilised manner, okay?

Grayheart
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Grayheart »

Night-Song looked at the stranger with a disgusted expression in her face. She felt that his heart was soft and belied his appearance. She perfectly knew that Anubis didn't like her ... she saw it in his whole bodylanguage.

But this was the way of the Litany and even a foreigner like him had to follow it and especially when Dark-Moon should have been really his teacher! She didn't believe him - she couldn't believe him. Dark-Moon would have thaught him the words of the Litany. He would not have missed to teach him this.

*wolf-speech*
Now I know your name, Anubis, and now you can go with Forest-Wolf to the ruins. Be warned: I have an eye on you!

Forest-Wolf - take the wood that you collected with you and bring it to the ruins - I'm sure Anubis will be glad to help you to build the proper pile up for the pyre. And Lone-Wolf can help you with this as well.

Bright-Howl and I have to discuss a few things - we'll follow as soon as possible. Time is running away ... again.

Night-Song looked at the sky ... soon the moon would have reached the highest point ... soon she would sing the dirge for the fallen to honor Dark-Moon

Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

Bright-Howl handed off her wood to Lone-Wolf and looked to Night-Song as the others walked off. Her manner was calm and gentle.
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all art and science.-Albert Einstein
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

Forest-Wolf carried his wood towards the ruins. He could feel the anger between Anubis and Night-Song. Smiling gently towards Lone-Wolf, he set the wood down in the center of the ruins.
"We have a lot to do."
Night-claw
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Night-claw »

(Anubis and Grayheart please chill)
Lone-Wolf lokked at the two fighting and stepped beteen them"chill"
there are things that are ment to only seen and not captured. Even if it makes us sad to forget.
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

Bright-Howl watched as Lone-Wolf stepped between Anubis and Night-Song. She took a step back not sure how it would be taken. She sets her wood down seeing as Lone-Wolf did not take it.
Night-claw
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Night-claw »

Growling a bit she looked at both of them"We are here in peace and we did not mark territory like Anubis said so let it go Grayheart."
Grayheart
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Grayheart »

Night-Song's massive head turned swiftly around and her jaws snapped together a mere inch before Lone-Wolf's face with a loud nasty sound that made clear that this snap would have been capable of crushing bones.

*wolf-speech*
You dare to interrupt me?!

she snarled and her eyes beamed with red anger

*wolf-speech*
Nobody is fighting, young one! I gave you clear instructions! Follow them or I'll make the promise of my jaws come true! Be glad that you are not of my folk - otherwise you would now be already dead!

Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

i was appalled at how she treats her subordinates. there're is two kinds of leaders one that rules with respect and the other kind rules with fear. i much rather lead with respect from my men and packmates, in respect they know that you are able to do the job and there for more loyal. i wanted stick up for them and defend them from an obvious dictator. but i fear if i do that i may not be allowed to whitness my teacher's funeral.

i gave Night-song a fearless and agerssive stare that said that i'm not going to submit to the likes of you. then turned and walked into the direction of the ruiens.
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Forest-Wolf stared towards his friends and nodded.
"Night-Song has too much on her mind. Between the death of Dark-Moon and having to hold the group together...But she really is kind in person. Just give her a chance," He informed towards the one named Anubis.
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

Unlike before Bright-Howl did not stand between Night-Song's anger and it's target. For Night-Song's anger was a rightous one. One that Bright-Howl saw the meaning of. She stood there silent watching and waiting.
Night-claw
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Night-claw »

Lone-Wolf didn't even flinch."Shut up. You can try and scare me but I am ruled by no one not even you." Turning she went into the ruins.
Grayheart
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Grayheart »

A short moment the red anger in Night-Song's eyes flashed brighter than before and it wasn't clear, wether she would now jump forward and kill the young garou or if she wouldn't do anything at all. But then - first slowly, then with more speed - a bright smile appeared on her face and suddenly she started laughing. It was a loud and amused one.

*wolf-speech*
Now I understand your name, bold one! Or should I better say: Stupid one? I am impressed - and this isn't easy! Bravo, well done! You have earned your right to go on living, Lone-Wolf!

But be aware of the fact that a garou who shuts himself off of all bounds to a pack's rules will end up as a Loner eternally ... and this is the last thing that I would wish to such a bold youngling like you are!

Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

i had enough with Night-song, she was dictator at best. i had to say some thing, my Dark-moon tought me to stand up for the one that can defend them selves, dispite my anger towards her i can't disrespect my teacher by attack her verbaly and physicaly. so i tried to be calm and tell her professionaly that her way isn't the best way too go.

*Wolf speech*
Night-song if you wish to be the new leader, you should know that fear and agression wil only take you so far. you need to give them respect and treat them right to order to win their loyalty and respect for you. i know you had a loss but being blinded by emotion is not a good quality in a leader.

i waited for a responce
THE GAME

My Armory
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

Bright-Howl looked to Anubis and said in a gentle manner, but with a spirit as lively as Dark-Moon's temper.
"Night-Song is very wise Anubis. You could learn much from her. She is not leader here, but she is a good friend."
She looked at Anubis. She wasn't afraid of him nor of Night-Song. She stood calmly wondering what the other garou would think of her words.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

I looked at Bright-howl, she is defenatly Dark-moon's duaghter. she's calm but has the same defiant spirt in her eyes like i saw in Dark-moon.
How can i be so foolish, surely the offspring of my teacher would have the spirit and the balls to be the leader.

"Your the new leader of his pack? i'm sorry Night-song gave the impresion because of her dominating behavior, but i couldn't stand to see the treatment she puts on a fellow pack member."
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Forest-Wolf finished building the pile of wood up. He leaned onto a tree. The ruins filled with silence. Everything seemed to halt. He could see Lone-Wolf approaching.
"You okay?" He quietly asked.