War Of the Lycans!!!

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

"Fa...Father!! You came back again, but why through Laner?" she sighed,"Why did you leave me father? I don't understand.what's happening here?" she cried...
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

Laner looked at Sabre and smiled. He clinched his stomach and took a deep breath. He said, "S-Sabre w-w hat happened." He shook as he tried to regain his senses.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Sabre grabbed Laner by the shoulders shaking him wildly,"Father!! Father!! Come back!! Please come back!! Don't leave me again!!" she looked into Laner's eyes and only saw fear and confusion there. He was gone again and she knew it. She let him go tears filled her eyes. She shove past Laner and ran into the woods crying hard and just kept running not knowing exactly where, but she needed to do it anyways...
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Laner was quite confused and stood up. He chased after Sabre and screamed her name. He said, "Sabre........I know you love him but he will always be with you." He continued to chase her deeper into the woods.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

She came to a quiet spot in the middle of the forest. Trees surrounded this area and she could hear the sound of water in the distance. She smelled the air and it was fresh and clean, just like it should be, like it always has been. She slowed her run and dropped to all four and walked to the place where she could hear and smell the water. I was beautiful there and it made her sadness turn to joy. She walked into the water and sighed deeply as the cool waters splashed apon her. The water was crystal clear and she could see some salmon swimming below. Grabbing one in a quick swipe she pulled it to her face and was about to bite into it, when she stopped suddenly..She flashed back to somewhere in the past and was in a dream-like state, she looked up and saw a large male Were with a pup on his shoulders..He looked oddly familar and he kept saying "Sabre" to the pup and the even she looked like someone she knew...She gasped, eyes wide open..."Father?!" she stood up slowly walking towards the two calling to him, but they both didn't seem to notice her at all. She kept walking closer and closer to them, but still no response. "Father please anwser me!!" The closer she seemed t get the farther they seem to move away..She tried to run to them, but the water slowed her. They both started to fade away and she begged for him to stay but he faded away and so did the pup. She stood there all alone just staring into nothingness. Father........
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Laner stood behind Sabre. He could think of very little to say.
"You okay?" He quietly asked.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

She turned slowly and looked into his eyes..She only cried and hugged him tightly. She clung to him for a long time before uttering any words."Why..why us this happening to me Laner? Why can't I remember anything, only bits and pieces?" she pulled away for him and looked back to the water and dropped her gaze down and closed her eyes, ear laid back, crying softly still...Why...
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Laner stared to the ground with a frown.
"I....I am not sure."
He slowly padded to her and sighed.
"I'm here for you though."
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

"I know you are Laner..I never once doubted that" her eyes still closed and looking down. She let out a heavy sigh and wiped the tears away, looked up to to Laner and smiled ever so slightly." Come now, we will never get anything accompliced if we keep having these delays now wil we?" her voice was still shaky, but she knew she had lead her pack as she was their Alpha and she tried hard to clear her head as she walked back to the camp though the air that surrounded it was soaked with the smell of death...
Last edited by Teh_DarkJokerWolf on Wed Mar 01, 2006 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Laner followed behind his leader and gagged from the disgusting smell of death.