Alone and Afriad

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Nishah
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Infuriae

Post by Nishah »

OOC :
An urgent note : Please stop using Dark-moon / Broken-fang in manners that I have not clearly posted here or have previously given my approval for...
He might be dead, but he's not public property.
I will never take such liberties wich anyones character and i expect the same respect back....

I do not recall "tutoring" Anubis, nor was Dark-Moon an "egalitarian love everyone in your pack" werewolf - he was a mean-assed murderous psycho-maniac that killed people for the fun of it !

Please check with me before using my characters please.
At this time, two people have my explicit permission : Ancient and Grayheart !

Thank you and sorry for this OOC post.
Sister of Wolves, seek your compagnions
You hear the call of the wild,
I summon your instincts
- Hagalaz Runedance/wake skadi
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

((oh, sorry Nishah i'll check with you next time))
THE GAME

My Armory
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keeper of useless knowledge and information

Post by Ancient »

OOC:
*hugs Nishah* We totally understand. Thank you for your permission though. :)

end of OOC
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all art and science.-Albert Einstein
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((I'm guess i'm out BECAUSE APERENTLY I"M PISSING TOO MANY PEOPLE OFF! :x you happy now!!! :x ))
THE GAME

My Armory
Grayheart
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: The Striding Stranger

Post by Grayheart »

OOG: No, I'm not happy now, Anubis! This wasn't my intention and about your 'kind' PM - Nobody has the right to call me a f*** b****!

So and now let's see that we can go on with this game ...

Edit: And no, you are not out, Anubis, if you wanna go on playing then do. I have nothing to say against it!
Last edited by Grayheart on Sat Mar 04, 2006 5:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
In wildness is the preservation of the world
So seek the wolf in thyself!

(Metallica - Of Wolf and Man)
Grayheart
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Grayheart »

Night-Song watched Lone-Wolf leaving without responce. She was highly impressed by the young garou who had shown no fear towards her, although it has been clear that she would have been able to kill her without any effort.

She directed her attention towards Anubis who told her about his version of a good pack-leader. She raised an eyebrow and just gave him an arrogant yet dangerous smile. She would have killed him, but Bright-Howl's aura of peace calmed even her temper down and she decided to just ignore him for now. She had to think of more important things.

*wolf-speech*
If you are finished with spreading your weak opinions - could we go on with the preparations for the funeral? The moon almost reached the highest point and this has to be the time for giving Dark-Moon's body to the fire!

She paused a short moment and gave Bright-Howl a thinkful look. She stepped near beside her

*whispered wolf-speech*
I do not want to shed blood tonight, young one. At least not his. I'll go and ask Metal-Wolf to help me carrying Dark-Moon's body to the pile. Deal with the stranger for me.

Then she walked away, heading for the ruins and for finding Metal-Wolf to help her

Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

OOC: Anubis, noone is attacking you personaly. I have nothing to say about what you called Gray Heart for I might not speak softly. Nothing personal there either. Your sudden enterance with a new character threw everyone off, but when we tried to react the way our charcters would you took it personaly. You are welcome to continue, but as far as Dark-Moon goes please respect Nishah's wishes. If you would like to speak to me PM me, but please do so repectfuly for I give you respect and expect the same back. End Of OOC
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all art and science.-Albert Einstein
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Grayheart wrote: *whispered wolf-speech*
I do not want to shed blood tonight, young one. At least not his. I'll go and ask Metal-Wolf to help me carrying Dark-Moon's body to the pile. Deal with the stranger for me.

Then she walked away, heading for the ruins and for finding Metal-Wolf to help her
Night-Song found Metal-Wolf near the edge of the ruins, obviously having been draw out by the sounds of the arguement. Seeing her approach, he greeted her with a wave before jumping down from the broken and crumbling stone pillar he had been sitting on. "So, how fared the battle of words? I didn't smell blood, so I'm geussing it hasn't come to blows yet. Need something?" he asked, a slight smile on his muzzle.
Grayheart
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Grayheart »

Seeing Metal-Wolf's greeting and hearing his words calmed her still highly heated temper more down. She answered his slight smile with a short nod of her massive head and walked a little bit nearer.

*wolf-speech*
This is the night of a funeral - no reason to shed blood, even if my heart and my fangs urge for his. He has no respect for the Litany and he has a all too weak heart. But he says that he has come to see Dark-Moon's funeral rites and I cannot deny this - So I decided to let Bright-Howl deal with him.

Again anger flashed in her eyes and it was pretty obvious that Night-Song had to use all of her willpower to prevent her from falling into a berserk's rage and sheding blood.

And yes, I need some more help of yours, Metal-Wolf Man-Tongue! I wanted to ask you helping me carrying Dark-Moon's body to the prepared pile, so we can soon begin. But first, tell me: Were you successful with your deed to prevent others from interrupting us?

Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

"I think so, I marked several trees with the brand of several human bandit clans as well as made the paths hard to treverse. Mounted humans would be unable to enter, and humans do not often travel far from their cities without a horse to ride, especially those outfitted for combat," Metal-Wolf replied. "Few will investigate a fire in a area marked by a bandit clan, if any."

"But, I will help you carry the body. Though," Metal-Wolf grinned before continuing. "You don't seem the type to ask for help."
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

Bright-Howl looked to Anubis and spoke calmly.
"Anubis, did you know Dark-Moon after he was banned from the pack?"
She asked out of curiousity.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

i was puzzled at this he never spoke of being a part of a pack let alone being banned i thought he joined this one because of his old age.

"i never was aware he was apart of this pack let alone banned, he never spoke of it."
THE GAME

My Armory
Grayheart
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Grayheart »

Night-Song nodded relieved when she heard about the very good preparations Metal-Wolf had taken care for. Hearing his words that she wasn't the type for asking others for help she gave him a short stare - not sure, how to take this words, but then she replied his grin.

*wolf-speech*
Well, Metal-Wolf Man-Tongue: I will take this as a compliment! But Dark-Moon was tall and massive - like a warrior should be - and I don't want to life in the danger of letting his body fall to the ground in a very unworthy manner! So come, white pelted one!

With this words she turned around and walked into the direction of the dead pack leader - ignoring Bright-Howl and Anubis who were still talking about something completely.

Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

Birght-Howl lightly shook her head as she looked at Anubis.
"No he was not banned from this pack. Only his former pack that he once ruled. He was banned for his seemingly physcotic behavior. You must have met him afterwards."
She looked into the eyes of the wolf before her. Wondering and waiting.
Night-claw
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: lone wolf

Post by Night-claw »

Lone-Wolf looked at Forest-Wolf."I'm fine just don't really see the point of arguing about somthing that was our carlessness with someone who did nothing wrong" Sighing she laided down next to him.
there are things that are ment to only seen and not captured. Even if it makes us sad to forget.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

that explanes a whole lot about Dark-moon i found him a little bit of an inigma, at times he seemed unreasonable.

"I must have, but that does explain his behavior at times"
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

Forest-Wolf looked to Lone-Wolf and shrugged.
"I am guessing that the ceremony will help a bit. After all, this is about Broken-Fang."
He then looked around.
"I wonder what's happening in the cities."
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

Grayheart wrote:Night-Song nodded relieved when she heard about the very good preparations Metal-Wolf had taken care for. Hearing his words that she wasn't the type for asking others for help she gave him a short stare - not sure, how to take this words, but then she replied his grin.

*wolf-speech*
Well, Metal-Wolf Man-Tongue: I will take this as a compliment! But Dark-Moon was tall and massive - like a warrior should be - and I don't want to life in the danger of letting his body fall to the ground in a very unworthy manner! So come, white pelted one!

With this words she turned around and walked into the direction of the dead pack leader - ignoring Bright-Howl and Anubis who were still talking about something completely.
Metal-Wolf kept grinning, glad Night-Song had not taken offense at his words, as she seemed easily provoked. He followed after her, likewise ignoring the conversion between the other packmembers and the stranger. It wasn't long before the two came upon Dark-Moon's body, left where he had laid down and passed away.

"So, you grab his upper half, and I'll handle the lower half or...?"
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

Bright-Howl nodded sagely.
"He liked to kill humans, but we should not speak of that tonight. For he was a great garou and a mighty warrior. Perhaps we should make our way to the ruins?"
Grayheart
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Grayheart »

"So, you grab his upper half, and I'll handle the lower half or...?"
Night-Song thought about this a short moment, using this time to look at Dark-Moon's dead body. She sighed. It would be quite easy to carry his body, since he died in his wolf-form, but on the other hand it was sad that he hadn't died in his glorious war-form! She gave Metal-Wolf a short nod.

*wolf-speech*
Seems to be a good idea. I would suggest that you first help me to lift his head and forepaws onto my shoulders, so I can grab the latter in my claws and there is no danger that he falls down. The rest is up to you then.

Night-claw
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Night-claw »

"Beats me after a while I stopped going to the cities cause people would find out what I was one way or another. Heh. Made me to move aournd a lot, not to mention I probably destroyed a few family's lives. So if you ask me stay away from places with a lot of normal people cause they will find out about you."
there are things that are ment to only seen and not captured. Even if it makes us sad to forget.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

Forest-Wolf smiled and shrugged his shoulders.
"I guess you are right. People are getting too tense now days. Even when I was a normal human, people acted strange. I heard a few gunshots last night. Coming from the town that I previously lived in. So I'm guessing that something bad is happening in the human society."
He then turned to his full wolf form and laid down.
Grayheart
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Grayheart »

(OOG: @Miguel I think we are in a medieavel setting? Where come the guns from?)

Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

Seeing no response from Anubis she starts walking towards the ruins. She sees Night-Song and Metal-Pelt up ahead.
Night-claw
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Night-claw »

"hm."