Werewolf Game - Round IV

Here you will find forum type games to play.
Vilkacis
Legendary
Legendary

Werewolf Game - Round IV

Post by Vilkacis »

The variant game doesn't seem to be taking off (I figured that might be the case). Here's one much closer to the regular rules.

--------

The rules:
There are however many people join in the first week or two,
1 or 2 werewolves (chosen randomly from the participants),
and the host (me).

(The number of werewolves will depend on the number of participants)

Please do not ask to join unless you are going to check on the status of the game at least once every 48 hours and are going to participate in the voting (and killing, if you are a werewolf). Thank you. Those who do not comply may be fed to werewolves.

The game starts off when it is 'NIGHT'. Every night-time, each werewolf sends me a PM with instructions on who is to be killed. I will then post the results in this thread. If after 48 hours a werewolf(/wolves) doesn't issue a kill order, The host will automatically kill a random person and place clue(s) that relate(s) to one of the werewolves. (Exception is if they give me a heads up notice if they are going to be absent, which should include contingency kill orders).

(Depending on the number of particpants, I may have the werewolves collaborate on a single kill instead of making separate kills so the villagers don't die off so quickly. I will elaborate if this is the case.)

Special case for the start of the game (Night #1): If you fail to respond within 24 hours of the announcement of the passing of the PMs, a new werewolf will be chosen (All I require is a response confirming that there's someone on your end. You still have the full 48 hours to make your kill decision*). Once the game has started, the traditional 48 hour limit will be observed. This is to ensure a smooth game and that people actually responds to the PMs with their kill orders.

(*Depending on the number of participants, I may have the first kill be a non-player.)

It is then 'DAY'. During the daytime, all players are to vote (in this thread) on x people they believe are werewolves (x being the number of remaining werewolves) -- based on anything they want. The one player with the most votes is then killed. If there is a tie, a random number generator will determine the result.
Voting deadline will be 48 hours after the kill. Meaning that, from the moment the game turns to day and someone is killed, you have 48 hours to cast your vote. This deadline will be strongly enforced and no late votes will be accepted unless I am notified before hand of your absence (Between night till the 48hr deadline).

If all werewolves are killed the surving town members win.

If all the villagers are killed, the surviving werewolves win. In the case that there is only one werewolf and one villager remaining, the werewolf wins.

When the werewolves send a kill order, they must give a clue. This clue can be true or false, but every false clue must be followed by a true clue. A true clue must have to have something to do with your nick, avatar, signature, posts etc.

(I may change this depending on the number of participants, werewolves, etc.)

All clues should come with an explanation, please.

Should 2 werewolves send pm's killing off each other, the first one who responds will "win". The 2nd will be unable to carry out the action. (no fair setting traps.).

If you are dead or otherwise not playing, please do not try to influence the game.

Participants:
1. Moon Daughter
2. Heart of the Pack
3. Lycanthrope
4. Lone Wolf
5. CanisLupus

-- Vilkacis
Last edited by Vilkacis on Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:45 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Moon Daughter
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Door to Darkness

Post by Moon Daughter »

Me in.
"He who make a beast of himself gets rid of the pains of being a man." -Dr. Johnson
Hearth
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Hearth »

I'm in.
Lycanthrope
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lycanthrope »

So am I.
Lone_Wolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lone_Wolf »

me too.
CanisLupus
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Custom Title: it's so cute... AAAHHHHHHH!!!

Newbie starts

Post by CanisLupus »

Whoa, that's awesome! Congrats for who created this game, very impressive!

I know i'm a real newbie there, but I have some story-telling skills (I used to play these kind of games in other foruns), and I readed the other rounds and got the idea.

So... Am I in?
huh?
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: living
Mood: Indifferent

Post by Lukas »

is this game still alive? cause i want in
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)
Vilkacis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vilkacis »

LoyalReaperDragon wrote:is this game still alive? cause i want in
I would love to see the game continue. I can't host for a while, though. Finals are coming up, and I'll be relocating to Seattle soon for a software development position after I graduate this quarter. Busy, busy, busy. I've barely had time to think this whole quarter.

So, unfortunate as it is, someone else will have to host the game if it is to continue.

-- Vilkacis