WOLF (RPG RULES)

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

WOLF (RPG RULES)

Post by Anubis »

I decided to resurrect my USWSF RPGs now called WOLF just for sheer simplicity.
READ ALL BEFORE PLAYING!!!!!

-The World-
WOLF is an international army runned by the Ry'ou (werewolves) for protection from non-human threats and deal with non-human affairs. WOLF is funded by all super powers of the world like the United States, The UK, France, Russia, China, Japan, ETC. they have unlimited resources. Its mainly consists of covert operations, requiring stealth and surgical tactics.

Wolf is runned by LT. Major General Anubis Garou in the WOLF's HQ in The Lunar Mountain Complex; the base resides in an extinct volcano caldera. Wolf was put together by the world's governments in 1952 and protected the human race for over 54 years. Obviously WOLF is an extremely classified.

WOLF uses highly advanced technology that was reversed engineered from a gray reconnaissance ship that crashed in Roswell in 1947. And used the alien technology in every part of their operations. The soldiers are considered in active duty and housed on base.

-Equipment and rules-you guys are going to have to keep track of the amount of ammo so basic math is needed. But it will result in a fun and realistic game experience.

The M-380
This is the main service assault riffle; it weighs about 25pounds too heavy for a human but just right for a Ry'ou soldier. It uses magnetic propulsion rather than chemical combustion to fire the rounds, resulting in a much quieter weapon so no silencer is needed. The weapon uses high velocity armor piercing rounds with explosive tips. Sounds like over kill but is necessary for what they deal with. It also has a high-powered grenade launcher. It doubles as an Anti-air craft weapon.

Max Per Clip: 25 rounds, Max clips held on person at a time: 6
Max grenades 3 in gun can only hold 3 more on person at a time

Modified Desert eagle
The standard side arm uses 50 Cal. rounds modified to fit in the Ry'ous’ much larger hands but out fitted with a silencer.

Max per clip: 15 maximum clips 3

Grenades-
The standard pineapple and UV grenades for vampire threats

Can only carry 4 of either at a time

M-35 sniper riffle-Its one of the most powerful riffle in the world, like the M-380 it uses magnetic propulsion than chemical combustion. But its so powerful that it can fire a round through a 4 inch steel plate and keeps enough momentum to enter a human skull.

Max per clip: 5 Max clips 3

M-780 Rocket launcher Aka the Sledgehammer
It’s a high speed, high-powered rocket launcher when fired the rocket flies up to mock 3 and deliver explosion that equals to ten sticks of TNT. Its both laser guided and heat seeking and has a built-in shield disrupter so it can enter the Gray’s light shielding technology. It has the nickname the sledgehammer due to the powerful blows it can deliver.

Max per clip 2, Max clips 2

The Gauntlet
It’s an extremely important piece of equipment. It’s basically a PDA mounted on the arm of a WOLF soldier, and it doubles as a radio and a satellite phone. On base it gives security clearance and a form of identification. It also sends and receives E-mail and keeps track of important information like appointments. It can’t be hacked into and only the intended user may use it because of Biometrics. if a non-authorized user picks it up it will shut down and ask you to return it to it’s owner. On the battle field it your radio also it’s a motion detector showing who is friend or foe by the location of other Gauntlets. Also keeps track of your vital signs.

The Armor and uniform
It’s basically the standard Kaki and boots uniform from the US army modified to fit on a Ry’ou soldier, but the similarities ends there. The armor is made out of both hard and soft armor.

The hard armor is located on the chest, back, shoulders, and the lower part of the neck to protect the vital organs like the heart and lungs. The hard armor is also located on the upper arms and the upper legs to help protect mobility. Hard armor is made out of a very lightweight and very strong alloy discovered on the Gray ship that crashed landed in 1947. It so strong it can deflect a round fired from a M-35. Soft armor is basically a souped-up version Kevlar; it protects the abdomen, the pubic area, and the neck. It also has a vest, belts and cargo pants to hold ammo, grenades, ETC. The helmet looks like a motorcycle helmet with an elongated face, its made out of Hard armor and has a built-in gas mask, night vision goggles, and since it connected to the Gauntlet it has some thing of a heads up display.

Game rules
In a middle of a fire fight and you were being targeted by the enemy, you have to roll a six-sided dice. If an even number rolls up the attack misses you and no Hit Points is taken away, but if you rolled an odd number you were hit. And roll again to see how many Hit Points are taken away and obviously when you run out of HP your character is dead. But you get to come back at the start of a new game as a new character. Every player gets 20 Hit Points or HP at the start of the game.

NOTE: Please I’m trying to create a realistic and fun RPG, so keep to the honor system and put what the dice says. Because if every one keeps to the honor system. Every one will have a fair, and a fun time.

There are 5 maximum players per game, and you may play more than one game at a time. But I may intervene as General Anubis (over the radio) to inform you on mission info or to throw some curve balls at you. And I will start missions when there are at least 4 people on the waiting list.

If you like to join in you have to PM me, so I can know how many people are playing and to assign duties as in, driver, pilot, Unit leader, sniper, demolition expert, engineer, computer hacker, depending on the nature of the mission. And when the mission starts no one else is aloud to join in. they’re going to have to wait for the next mission.

When you ask to join in, please include the following
-A character profile
-What job(s) you may like to have.

If some one has the habit of breaking of the rules or ruining the game (IE stops playing, going uber, and being over controlling of the story line.) I will remove that person(s) from the game.

i will change the rules now and then depending on whats going on in the game.

How to post in the game example below:
VVVVVVVVVV
Last edited by Anubis on Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:34 pm, edited 4 times in total.
THE GAME

My Armory
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

ACTION ACTION ACTION ACTION ACTION ACTION ACTION ACTION ACTION ACTION ACTION ACTION ACTION ACTION ACTION ACTION ACTION ACTION ACTION ACTION ACTION ACTION ACTION ACTION ACTION ACTION ACTION ACTION ACTION ACTION ACTION ACTION ACTION ACTION ACTION ACTION ACTION ACTION ACTION ACTION ACTION ACTION ACTION ACTION ACTION ACTION ACTION ACTION ACTION ACTION ACTION ACTION ACTION ACTION ACTION ACTION ACTION ACTION ACTION ACTION ACTION ACTION ACTION ACTION ACTION ACTION ACTION ACTION ACTION ACTION ACTION ACTION ACTION ACTION ACTION ACTION ACTION

Rolled odds: -4 HP
Fired 12 rounds from main weapon

Main weapon: 13, Clips:4
Side arm:15, Clips: 2
Gernades:4
HP: 16
THE GAME

My Armory
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

COME ON GUYS!! its really not that hard i tried it out my self, it's pretty easy. PM or Post... please :puppyeyes:
THE GAME

My Armory
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Please just give it a chance!! i want to make a real RPG out of this!! i need you help to do it!
THE GAME

My Armory
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

Posting every day DOES NOT GET MEMBERS.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

well soooooooooorrrrrryy!! i'm just excided about this RPG
THE GAME

My Armory
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Guitar Dude from Metallica

Post by Kirk Hammett »

Wooooooohh some angry wolves in here

-tail between legs-

Kiddin!

Anyway when I have some time to really go through this and understand it so I don't destroy the roleplay, I might have a poke at it! With Uni, my brain is fried, but I'm doing pretty much zilch all day on Saturday, so I will be around to look.

Do post reminders to me or I -will- forget.

:(
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Image Image :beerwolf: :drunx:
"Animals were not made for humans, not anymore than black people were made for whites or women for men" -Alice Walker-
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

is any one the slightest bit intersted in this RPG :(
THE GAME

My Armory
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Guitar Dude from Metallica

Post by Kirk Hammett »

Apart from me? Doesnt appear so :?
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Image Image :beerwolf: :drunx:
"Animals were not made for humans, not anymore than black people were made for whites or women for men" -Alice Walker-
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
THE GAME

My Armory
strykeriuswolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: ARMY Wolf

Post by strykeriuswolf »

:D i thinks that i could give it a shot, u look as if u could use a cheer up :P
I dun care what people say about us furries, I'm darn proud to be one and have always been proud. POWER TO THE FURRIES
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

ok there one, what do you guys have against this RPG?
THE GAME

My Armory
strykeriuswolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: ARMY Wolf

Post by strykeriuswolf »

i dont have anything aginst this RPG ??
I dun care what people say about us furries, I'm darn proud to be one and have always been proud. POWER TO THE FURRIES