What happens when...

This is the place for discussion and voting on various aspects of werewolf life, social ideas, physical appearance, etc. Also a place to vote on how a werewolf should look.
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Post by Morkulv »

Apokryltaros wrote:
Lupin wrote:
Morkulv wrote:And furthermore, you are not 'teaching' anything, you are just trying to convince me into your wrong hypocrite story's.
That's the thing about science, he doesn't have to convince you of anything. If the theory is correct, you can go out and preform the same expirements yourself and you'll get the same results. In fact, this is why we call the theory a 'theory' and not a 'hypothesis'. The empirical evidence matches the predictions of the theory. Until you come up with a theory that explains things that it doesn't, and all the things that it does, you have no right to call it 'wrong'.
What does he care about empirical evidence or science?
He says that all scientists since time began are worthless hypocrites, as, after all, they're just people like you and me, and you can't trust what people say. How do we know if what they saw with their own eyes is real?
There's no proof that it could have been a trick to fool them, you know.
While I guess I got what I deserved for stupidly trying to reason with someone who's too arrogantly wrapped up in his own ignorance to understand even elementary school science concepts, I can't help but feel insulted by being called a liar and a hypocrite for explaining why ape and human DNA are different.
This is gotta be the most pathethic post I've seen so far. Please go cry in your beer, not on a forum. :roll: I will stay stubbern, untill you take the time to READ my post, and understand the point I'm trying to make. Untill then, nobody is going to convince me into anything.
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
garouda
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Do You Believe In Magic ?

Post by garouda »

It might be a good time to give this topic a rest for a while.

This is just turning bitter.
The change, does it wrack the bones and rend the flesh ? Yes, indeed it does. But is this pain and agony alone ? No, in fact hardly at all. It is the Sacrament of the Moon. The flesh flows and so do the endorphins. It is, in truth, the agony ecstatic; The Pain That Is Pleasure
Apokryltaros
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Imperial Weirdo And Insect Expert

Post by Apokryltaros »

Morkulv wrote: This is gotta be the most pathethic post I've seen so far. Please go cry in your beer, not on a forum. :roll: I will stay stubbern, untill you take the time to READ my post, and understand the point I'm trying to make. Untill then, nobody is going to convince me into anything.
I read your post, and I'd be surprised if you could scientifically explain yourself out of a paperbag. In fact, I'd be surprised if you even knew how to publish your hypothesis in the first place. If you think you're so right, and humans aren't related to apes, then explain how your pet hypothesis explains why humans and apes are anatomically and genetically similar?
"I was all of history's great acting robots: Acting Unit 0.8, Thespo-mat, David Duchovny!"
-Calculon
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

Could you guys, por favor, continue your bickering via PMs? it would be much apreciated. Thx :|
Deviantart? Why'd I do this?
I am relentlessly agressive

Image<--- THEY PWN U