Mess?

This is the place for discussion and voting on various aspects of werewolf life, social ideas, physical appearance, etc. Also a place to vote on how a werewolf should look.
What Mafia
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Mafia? Not that I'm aware of...
Mood: Depressed

Post by What Mafia »

Well...it depends. Where is he transforming? That would be one hell of a mess if he did it in a small antique store. X3

Okay, I'm messing.

I do think some fur would be left, though.
It's a shame an entire family can be torn up by something as simple as wild dogs.
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

rvt I sappose it would leave ALOT of fur, enough to clug alot of vacuums. But leaving so much fur behind would give out big clues to their exsistance. Maybe their body asorbs the fur for energy amd future shifting? :? (Which would be sorta weird, but so are werewolves in general.)
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

I think that some fur would be left behind after a transformation. No huge piles of it though. Maybe some scattered about were they changed. More so when shedding for warmer weather :wink:
It depends how they change if claws/nails are left behind. Would the claw grow forth, pushing the nail off the finger? Or would the nail thicken and sharpen to claws?
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

Nails falling off would bug me. I just find that to be one of those things that would annoy me greatly. I don't particularly want to see that in the movie.