Fantasy World Were RPG

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Guitar Dude from Metallica

Post by Kirk Hammett »

(Hey I already play heaps of characters. I have to go away for a while. I dont have time to post now, my mums chucking an extremely huge psycho in the other room. It sucks I still live at home and even have to participate in family camping. My parents hate each other, they hate each others families, I hate anything public, ie toilets and showers, and I hate f*** spending time with them because they fight. So, I have to post really rapidly and leave otherwise Im going to get my head ripped off. My apologies people, really. Ill have to make my characters go out of control, easiest way.)

The guards roared, one of them blasted flame towards Shigarre. "Burn that staff!" He shouted. The other dragon aimed flames at Kirk, who had followed Shigarre. Zack jumped to aid them, and he and Kirk had no choice but to absorb the flames, or be burnt. They didn't have enough energy to direct it away and turn it into some other form of energy, like light. Both of them lost control almost immedietely, shifted, and jumped out the window.

(Someones coming I have to run so bad Im sorry. At my age youd think Id be invincible. Nope.)
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Image Image :beerwolf: :drunx:
"Animals were not made for humans, not anymore than black people were made for whites or women for men" -Alice Walker-
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

((That's cool, just respond like you normaly would :D ))
Last edited by Anubis on Thu Apr 13, 2006 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE GAME

My Armory
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

"Well, crap," Ranulf muttered, watching Kirk and Zack disapear out the window. "Climb!" Ranulf shouted, holding up his hands and concentrating. A wall of shadow appeared just in time to sheild him and Shigarre from the flames. But the light produced by the fire was causing it to weaken, and the strain of maintaining it was bad enough already.

Ranulf began slowly backing towards the vine-rope. "Get out quick, I'll hold 'em off."
Lyco
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lyco »

Ranulf wrote:"... I'll hold 'em off."
"Well in that case..." Shigarre muttered as he raised his staff to cast a quick spell.

"Fawndeto Grandifo Minometi!" he shouted at he directed his staff toward Ranulf. A thin blue bolt of light lept from Shigarre's staff and faded into Ranulf's body.

((OOC: Don't worry...it's a buff. For the next two posts you're a bit faster and stronger, don't waste it ^_^))

That should give him the edge for now. he thought as he turned and saw Vincent standing idle, wimpering in fear at the chaos around him. "Come on little one, let's go!" he said loudly as he lept onto the vines and begain to climb.
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

(ooc: I found Vincent's perfect theme song :wink: :lol:
http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/ ... 2B0033346D

Vincent watched in horror as both Kirk and Zack lost controll and lept away out the window. "Oh my..."
Struggling to not faint at the sight of the dragon guards, he backed away slowly. Shigarre seemed healed from whatever happened to him before and had vines grow incredibly fast. His order seemed to snap him out of it. He ran over to the vines, but hesitated. "C-could any of this be poisen ivy?" he asked outloud. Ranulf was busy sheilding the dragon's fire with some kindof shadow sheild. Vincent looked at it with wonder for a moment, never seeing anything like that before. The flame of another guard blasted a few feet away from his face though, making him decide to risk the possibility of touching poisen ivy. He shifted a bit in fear as he tried to climb as fast as he could. The claws helped with a better grip. Though his heavy backpack threatened to have Vincent fall over backwards onto the stone ground below. Luckily, he made it to the top ledge. He stayed on his hands and knees, gripping the ivy tightly as if for dear life. He stared helplessy down at Ranulf; wishing he could help somehow.
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kirk Hammett »

(Hey I don't wanna act Kia Im acting enough characters and you made her, so you should act her. :) Im home now by the way. Hope everyone had a good and safe Easter! Ugh this post Im typing sucks a**. Im too distracted with someone else's problems, but I need to help them.)

One dragon turned, attempting to aim his fire at the vines. He missed however. They roared, trying to get past the shadow shield.
"Stop blasting flames, fool!" One guard from the door shouted. "Attack them with your claws you misfits!" She pushed the two guards roughly towards the shifters and mage before entering herself. She was probably the captain of the castle guard. "Im guessing you two can handle these yourselves! If not, you're out of the guard! Got it??" She roared and turned to leave. "This is a test for you."

Zack ran into the forest. Kirk was behind him. Both of them were confused and only had each other. The two wolves ran in and out of the giant trees and other animals avoided or ignored them. They finally stopped by a body of water to get a drink. Zack turned and looked up at Kirk, baring his teeth. He knew his scent, but he was confused and felt threatened due to the fight back there. His tail puffed and went stiff and his ears pricked up in a dominant position. This was his waterhole now. Kirk looked at him and sniffed the ground, but he didn't move any closer, as if his paws were at an invisible line. Zack growled at him. It was probably lucky Vincent wasn't here, Zack wasn't a dominating alpha personality normally, but recent events had caused it to come out in him and it was more than likely he'd bite Vincent. It was unlikely he'd go after Ranulf too much, but Kirk he snarled at until his ears flattened and he backed away. Zack sniffed around the area, before getting a drink and wandering off into the forest. Kirk went the other way, probably to find his horse.

----------------------------------------------

Angelica reared up, almost roaring at this irritating werewolf lady. "Are you kidding me? Tallen isn't a baby, or did you lie? No surely not." She hissed at Kia. "Tallen loves me. If you can't let him go, then I don't think you're doing a good job at parenting. I understand why you might be devoted to him, he's a genuine guy, he's very special to me, he has a lot of honesty and I'm sure he'd die for you. Well, wolf, I would die for him!" Angelica's mother and father looked utterly shocked at her outburst. Angelica wouldn't break a CLAW for anybody! But here she was, and she was being honest, saying she would die for Tallen.

"He will be my King. I will honour you, in any way I can, but don't get in our way." Angelica told Kia.
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
"Animals were not made for humans, not anymore than black people were made for whites or women for men" -Alice Walker-
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"Ha! we'll see" Kia mocked. Angelica was about rampage on kia, but Tallen stopped her.

"Angelica wait, This what my mother does this, with any woman i start to like. She is testing you to see for her self that you're worthy of me. Just ignore her and she'll get over it, and eventualy start she'll to warm up to you." he wispered in her ear. "Trust me, every thing will be okay."

Then a couple of guards and docters took Kia to away so she can be finaly get some treatment for her illness.

((it's cool, no worries))
THE GAME

My Armory
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

"I almost feel sorry for this after hearing that," Ranulf said. "But, My life is more important than your jobs," he added, before leaping to the side, the shadow sheild finally giving out and condensing into a long thin whiplike length of shadow. "I am, however, feeling cheritable, you won't loose anything more important than a few pints of blood."

Ranulf backed towards the window, lashing out with the whip. The ebon colored tendril struck the nearest dragon across the muzzle, cutting a red line across it, the whip then came back, lengthened and struck the other one as he opened his mouth to breath fire, cutting his tongue deeply and causing him to cry out rather loudly.

Now for the daring, and dramatic, escape...

Ranulf turned the whip on the window, the shadow whip's tip turned in a vaguely hand-like shape and grasped the windowsill, the rest of its' length retracting into the hand shape, effectively pulling Ranulf up on the windowsill quickly. Ranulf let the shadow fade away and quickly jumped off the sill to the ground below.
Silverclaw

Post by Silverclaw »

Vincent watched Ranulf use his shadow-whip with awe. He didnt know that shadow manipilation and magics even exsisted. He usually spent his free time reading and bird-watching. Always tried his best to avoid potentially dangerous activities such as this. Soon enough, Ranulf had wounded some dragons, used shadows to reach the top of the ledge, and then disaperred outside.
Vincent blinked in surprise, but stayed still. It was a far way down off the stone legde. He stood shakily, pacing, trying to think of a safer way to get down then jump.
A angry dragon roar made him stumble though, and one of his large feet tripped over a thick stand of ivy. He fell down, outside, to the ground. He would of landed on his head, but luckily, he had gotten tangled in the ivy as he fell. Now dangling upside down helplessly, swaying back and forth. "H-help!" he called out to the others, before they left him.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

"Don't worry," Ranulf replied, pulling out of his daggers and swiftly cutting Vincent free of the tangled vines. Ranulf helped Vincent to his feet, and started leadinh him away. "I think right now we should put some serious distance between us and this castle - we can find Zack and the other dude later."
Lyco
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lyco »

"If we can make it into the forest I can lead us to my scantum." Shigarre called forward to the shifters in frount of him. "It's hidden well... there's no way those brutes will find it."
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kirk Hammett »

Edit: Deleted post
Last edited by Kirk Hammett on Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((I think you should have waited untill you sober up before posting, I'm going to wait untill you clean this up because i don't really understand whar is going))
THE GAME

My Armory
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kirk Hammett »

(Hey I havent been able to get online for ages, sorry. I dont remember even posting!! To be honest I dont know where to go with the roleplay at all, just havent got much inspiration lately for it. Or really anything. What do you guys think??)
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Silverclaw

Post by Silverclaw »

(ooc: hmm, I dunno. We need a common conflict that would affect all our characters. A evil plan from Tym or the dragon king and queen? A threat from another outside force? A mission? A quest?)

Vincent got back up to his feet a little shakily. He nodded at what both Ranulf and Shigarre said. He kept jogging along with them through the forest. "Y-yes, anywhere but h-here," Vincent said; looking nervously around. Half expecting a dragon guard to swoop down and attack at any moment. He thought briefly of Tallen. "W-what about the others?" he asked, wondering where they could be at.

(I'm goin to introduce a new character that I was meaning to bring in. Though he is going to basically be useless to the others :P :wink: )

Name:Blaze
Species: Human(Now under some sortof unknown spell)
Personality: Narcissistic, cocky,arrogant, and a womanizer. Will steal if he wants something.

Description: Dark brown hair and green eyes. Perfect white teeth. A smoker ("I'm not addicted! It just makes me look cooler!")
Just recently though, he was caught stealing from the palace of a rich and powerful dragon. He was knocked out, and woke up in a forest far away. As of now, he doesnt know that he is going to be transforming into some kindof anthroish bat monster thing. That might knock him down a few pegs on his 'Narcissistic, cocky,arrogant, womanizing' ways :wink: Dont worry Blaze, every full moon, you will revert back to your beutiful human form :wink:

A young man layed on the forest floor, looking dazed. He coughed and rolled off his back, onto his stomach. A huge castle was right in front of him, from the look of the design, it was home to dragons. He groaned, sitting up on the leafy ground. "W-Where the hell am I?" he muttered to himself, spitting. He had a bad taste in his mouth and felt sore all over. "Ah s***," he rubbed his head, which was throbbing. He felt like he was burning up. 'I must have a fever...' he thought dully, now feeling sick to his stomach.