Currupted wish Game!

Here you will find forum type games to play.
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Post by Terastas »

Granted.

I wish we all had flying cars like everybody said we would by now.
silverpaw
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: I Bite, You've Been Warned ^_^

Post by silverpaw »

Granted after 1 year of suscessful flying the is a terrible crash resulting in a large death toll, wich also results in many being too scared to enter their flying automobiles equazlly in the crash of the flying market.

I wish i had freedom

Terastas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Terastas »

Granted.

Anarchy. That means it wasn't illegal when that guy smashed in your head with a paperweight.

I wish I had this as my ringtone. :grinp:
celtwolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by celtwolf »

granted

you have that ringtone, but it starts again every half-second, leading to a layered version of the tune. and it sounds kinda cool at first, but it doesn't stop, even after you answer. the tone bores into your soul and lays eggs, and those eggs hatch into insanity, and you rip the sound-resceptor centers from your brain, making yourself deaf....then dead as you still can imagine the tone, it never ends, and you smash your head in with your cell phone

i wish i had a block of my favorite cheese
i'm just stating what i know and what i think, if you don't like it, you can leave me alone.

i am the well-read werewolf
:read:
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Granted.

Your block* is now your favorite cheese.

* (1) : a usually rectangular space (as in a city) enclosed by streets and occupied by or intended for buildings (2) : the distance along one of the sides of such a block b (1) : a large building divided into separate functional units (2) : a line of row houses (3) : a distinctive part of a building or integrated group of buildings c : a short section of railroad track in the block system

I wish the next person who posts uncorrupts my previous wish.
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Terastas »

Granted, but since your previosu wish was for a way to uncorrupt a wish once it's corrupt, wishing for the next person to uncorrupt your previous wish (and at the same time being obligated to corrupt your current wish) sets of a cycle of paradoxes and time distortions that causes the world to end at the hands of Vikings riding oversized kangaroos.

I wish my car was solar powered.
silverpaw
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: I Bite, You've Been Warned ^_^

Post by silverpaw »

Granted but upon finnaly getting your solar powered car, there is a terrible storm wich blocks th suns rays from reaching your car, thus making your solar powered car utterly useless.

I wish i was a cartoon :o

Terastas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Terastas »

Granted. When you wake up the next morning, you will have a short body, a perfectly round head, and will be wearing an orange hooded sweatshirt.

Have a nice day.

I wish somebody would figure out cold fusion already.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

((LOL, man that was one of my favorite wish corruption))

Granted! you figured out Cold fussion!! but Big Oil put a hit out on your head.

I wish that Tobacco companies would go bank rupt and the CEO's be hunted like that guy on that movie "The Pest"
THE GAME

My Armory
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Terastas »

Granted. But just like the arses at Enron, the president Big Tobacco helped get elected bankrupts the company to help put them back on their feet again, so while they do get hunted by millions of unemployed Americans (yourself among them), they all escape to Brazil and live fat-happy for the rest of their days.

I wish I was a graduate of Hogwarts.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Granted! but two weeks aftewr lord voldimort does one of those unforgiveable curses.

I wish i am a character on south park and i'm NOT kenny!
THE GAME

My Armory
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Terastas »

Mr. Hanky, your wish is my command.

I wish I was Zeirn the Electric Kougra.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

whaaaa!? ??
THE GAME

My Armory
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Terastas »

Anubis wrote:whaaaa!? ??
After a nasty incident with the lab ray Zeirn
can now harness the power of a storm and
use it to do incredible things, like flying!
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Wish granted, but you get an overdose of electricity by getting struck by lightning.

I wish I was a dictator.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Terastas »

Granted. But then the United States bombs the ever-loving crap out of your cities because you had nuclear weapons (*wink-wink*), sets up a puppet Democracy, strip-mines your country for its natural resources and holds a faux trial for your crimes against humanity (*wink-wink?*)

I wish my mother wasn't afraid of the dark.
Syzygy
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wergild Collector

Post by Syzygy »

Wish granted. She loves the dark. She loves the dark so much she organizes a plot to destroy the your local power plant so that nobody can turn on the lights at night. Needless to say, your computer doesn't work and you can't get onto this forum ever again.

I wish I had a perfect photographic memory.
Eat more tobasco.
Herpscott
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Herpscott »

Granted.

Now everytime you see something that you really didn't care to, the image is SCALDED into your brain. Soon, all that there is room for are images of butter, fat men, and balls of hair mashed in Vaseline. Life becomes threatening and then you ask for euthanasia.

I wish I was a good costume maker.
"Ignorance is Bliss to those Uneducated" -Nick Hexum of 311

Please don't shoot me!!
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Terastas »

Granted. You're so good that when you put on your first werewolf costume to make sure all the moving parts work, you scare two nuns that just happened to be walking by at the time and you get chased by a mob with torches and pitchforks, which catches up with you and beats the ever-loving crap out of you five miles shy of the Oregon/Washington state border.

I wish I had the Nightmare on Elm St. whispers (huff huff huff huff, cha cha cha cha) as my ringtone. :wink:
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: living
Mood: Indifferent

Post by Lukas »

granted, now when it goes off you hear freaky childern singing with it, which eventully accracts ghost hunters who think your phone is haunted and deside to blow you up with a double barrel shotgun when your not looking.

Wishes bush was right
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Terastas »

Bush as in . . . George Dubya? *shudders*

Well. . . That means Iraq had nukes, everyone is either with him or with the terrorists, Americans have the right to put food on their family, he was appointed by God and the 2nd coming is nigh. As well as all the other weird twisted crap that Cheney etc. will never let him try to say.

I wish Bush's approval rating was in the single digits.
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: living
Mood: Indifferent

Post by Lukas »

granted
now ever where you go, its bush that, bush this, eventully bush says screw it, and nukes everyone
i wish the newspaper wernt so liberal
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

Post by Scott Gardener »

Wish granted!

No, seriously. That's not that hard a wish.

But, I have to corrupt it somehow. So...

If you thought the Bush administration was crazy before, he now decides that because of the threat that Iran represents, he organizes and launches a pre-emptive strike and an invasion. Upon occupation, they find no evidence that Iran had any intentions of bombing Israel or doing anything with nuclear energy other than using it to help modernize the developing portions of the Middle East. Meanwhile, Bush signs into law a bill that opens up the Alaskan wildlife reserve for oil drilling, and the resulting devistation to wildlife is immeasurable. And... let's see... he botches the immigration issue so badly that Mexico declares war on the United States. The U.S. starts an invasion of Mexico. All seems well for the U.S. forces, until a dramatic turning point, the Battle of Alcupulco, when the lack of troops--given how many are deployed elsewhere everywhere from Iran and Iraq to U.S. occupied Venesuela (captured under advice from Pat Robertson, fellow Righteous). As a result, Bush invokes... the draft.

There's your single digit approval ratings. And, the impeachment procedings begin. Neil Young's album sells platinum five times over.

But, wait! There's more!

Syria and the Palastinian Authority both rush to Mexico's aid, and U.S. forces are pushed back all the way into Nebraska; Texas and a number of Southwest states revert back to Mexican control for the first time since the mid-1800s. Bush appeals to the European Union for aid, and they give him the finger. China and India joins the battle on the side of Mexico and the growing Coalition. Russia breaks from the EU to join the U.S., and the U.K. soon follows. War escalates, one thing leads to another, and, well, someone pushes "the button." A massive nuclear war devistates the Earth. Ironically, Iran didn't once fire a single nuke. But, they sure dumped a lot of conventional arms on top of Israel, claiming that they were trying to hit the United States but just had really bad aim. The Israeli Prime Minister's final address to the world before The End is, simply, "Hey, thanks for nothing! So long, you schmucks!"

Earth is in shambles. A brief shining glimmer of hope starts to appear, when a man named Zephim Cochrine starts to invent warp drive, using found objects. But, the Borg blow his ship to smithereens. They don't bother assimilating Earth, but the Daleks come along, seize the opportunity, and enslave humanity.

OK. Now I wish...

I wish for a peaceful solution to the Iran nuclear enrichment thing.
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
Syzygy
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wergild Collector

Post by Syzygy »

Granted. Unfortunately Dubya reads your wish as a piece full solution to the Iran nuclear enrichment thing.

Yes, that's right Iran and the rest of the Middle East are in pieces.

I wish I wish I was a fish. :D
Eat more tobasco.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Syzygy wrote: I wish I wish I was a fish. :D
granted.

:eatfish:

I wish everyone has a wonderfull day today.