RV

Talk about movies, and whatnot, upcoming flicks, and current releases.
wolfenknight
Legendary
Legendary

RV

Post by wolfenknight »

A new movie with Robin Williams call RV is comming out in theaters soon. It suppose to be funny. :)
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

It's sad but I didn't know anything about this movie until I saw it on my yahoo front page..I love Robin Williams, He's usually what makes the film what it is.

Definaly going to look more into this :D
Ink
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: A Fledgling Shovelbum - Pack Archaeologist & Cultural Anthropologist!

Post by Ink »

Hopefully a good movie. The theatre majors I live with are terrified this is the beginning of the end of Robin Williams... but he's a really funny guy by nature...

I have faith in him as a funny person.
silverpaw
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: I Bite, You've Been Warned ^_^

Post by silverpaw »

Um anyone have any idea what this movie is about?

Kamara
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kamara »

silverpaw wrote:Um anyone have any idea what this movie is about?
Well through an overabundance of TV trailers where I live I figured out that he is a family man that is sick and tired of not being able to spend time with his family as a family unit.
So he rents a large RV to go on a family vacation and has a set of funny adventures and blunders along the way.
I would expect with a movie of this nature that they all bond at the end.

Its predictable but Im guessing with Robin Williams in it that it will be funny in at least some parts.

I met Robin at a local dance club several years back, he was friends with the owner and I danced next to him for fifteen minutes before my cousin was able to communicate through wild arm waving who exactly was next to me LOL
The club was close to closing and I talked to him briefly inside and then outside by his car. People were very respectful and no one mobbed him. He was exceptionally nice and down to earth.

Kamara
"Too often, we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and b****-slap the motherfu*ker upside the head...."
silverpaw
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: I Bite, You've Been Warned ^_^

Post by silverpaw »

oh lucky you 8)
Sounds like an intresting film, a little predicatable but sounds good

wolfenknight
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfenknight »

Wow, you are so lucky to met Robin Williams, Kamara. :) Did you enjoy dancing with him?
Hamster
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Hamster »

[spoiler]Sounds like pure sh*t[/spoiler]
Meh Dev account: http://kileyhannan.deviantart.com/

"Life... It's drawing without an eraser..."
Darth Canis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Darth Canis »

Probably is hamster lol. But ya know i am probably going to go play nice and go see it with my parents cuz well we have an R.V. But alas it will probably have its moments. :D
The little girl who always wanted to fly an x wing and be raised by wolves... Come to think of it she still does.
Kamara
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kamara »

wolfenknight wrote:Wow, you are so lucky to met Robin Williams, Kamara. :) Did you enjoy dancing with him?
Well I didnt exactly dance "with" him, but next to him for quite awhile.
He is quite a good dancer. :howl:  :oo

Kamara
"Too often, we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and b****-slap the motherfu*ker upside the head...."
wolfenknight
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfenknight »

Sounds cool Kamara.
hwlwnk
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Post by Terastas »

It does look like a really bad family film, but Robin Williams has this remarkable ability to turn horrible scripts into worthwhile rentals (Patch Adams, Mrs. Doubtfire, Flubber, etc). It does look like "Robin Williams" is their entire add slogan, but I'm sure he could still make this P.O.S. work just like all the others he's fixed up in the past.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

Man you gave this movie a bad rating before you even saw it! I just came back from seeing it at my local Cinemark. I tell ya, i thought it was pretty good, i couldn't stop laughing. :lol: Robin William's career maybe pulled out of the gutter from this movie.
THE GAME

My Armory