RongYao
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Believe in everything .

Lycanthropy mod for HL2

Post by RongYao »

More Info !
http://mods.moddb.com/6292/Lycanthropy/
I thin' this mod will be very good , but take a look on information tab !
Development
Status Active
Build Stage Unreleased
Percent Complete0%
Release EstimateMid 2007
Last Updated 1 month ago
I really think that there have something in the dark , Im gonna check this out ... Ill be right back and dont panic if something going wrong or just dont go after me !
p.s. You dont need to know what happens .
My deviantart page
My furaffinity page
Machine-Whisperer
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: At an Observational status

Post by Machine-Whisperer »

OooH interesting... I might be able to help...
errh given the time.
Bah... Stupid Case sensitive Email. Lets try this again !
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Post by Morkulv »

Sounds nice. Too bad Half-Life 2 runs like crap on my PC.
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

AWESOME!!! that is soo bad a**!!!! :howl:  :oo

*Note to self- Get HL2 for PC for WW mod*
THE GAME

My Armory
Machine-Whisperer
Legendary
Legendary

One question. is this gonnabe like another CS "Zombiebot' mod where it's human verse AI?
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Morkulv wrote:Sounds nice. Too bad Half-Life 2 runs like crap on my PC.
I thought you said Half Life 2 ran Fluidly on your PC, looks like somebody was lying. :P
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Xaltar
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Xaltar »

Click the link in my sig, I am working on a mod that will run on most peoples machines ;) (there may even be werewolves in it :P )
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Morkulv »

Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
Xaltar
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Xaltar »

What spec PC you have?
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

Xaltar wrote:Click the link in my sig, I am working on a mod that will run on most peoples machines ;) (there may even be werewolves in it :P )
bleck! vampires are over rated. good look on that though
THE GAME

My Armory
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Intriguiging. Maybe a reason to pick up HL2. Aside from the infamous "Garry's Mod" of course...

Bleh, I'll be more interested once they have screenies and more details.
Xaltar wrote:Click the link in my sig, I am working on a mod that will run on most peoples machines ;) (there may even be werewolves in it :P )
Of course, the sticking point is, I don't think many people (well, here) have Redemption. Like moi. :P

Besides, its less interesting to not be the werewolf. Granted - actually meeting a Garou on speaking terms rather than getting attacked and having one attempting to maul the hell out of you like in Bloodlines would be nice. :lol:

Looks cool nonetheless. 8)
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: living
Mood: Indifferent

Post by Lukas »

nice mod, to bad i don't play HL2, i only play BF1942 Fh and Rise of Nations: thrones and patriots
Xaltar
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Xaltar »

Aki wrote:Intriguiging. Maybe a reason to pick up HL2. Aside from the infamous "Garry's Mod" of course...

Of course, the sticking point is, I don't think many people (well, here) have Redemption. Like moi. :P

Besides, its less interesting to not be the werewolf. Granted - actually meeting a Garou on speaking terms rather than getting attacked and having one attempting to maul the hell out of you like in Bloodlines would be nice. :lol:

You can pick the game up for like $5 now tho :wink: Thats why I have based the mod on it. It will be accessable to more people (more notably people with less than uber computers)

I would say more about the story of the mod but that would give too much away :wink:
Machine-Whisperer
Legendary
Legendary

LoyalReaperDragon wrote:nice mod, to bad i don't play HL2, i only play BF1942 Fh and Rise of Nations: thrones and patriots
Ha.! I used to be a BF desert combat Fan.
Though I spend most of the time in a plane or heli.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Xaltar wrote:
Aki wrote:Intriguiging. Maybe a reason to pick up HL2. Aside from the infamous "Garry's Mod" of course...

You can pick the game up for like $5 now tho :wink: Thats why I have based the mod on it. It will be accessable to more people (more notably people with less than uber computers)

I would say more about the story of the mod but that would give too much away :wink:
Yeah, but the hard part is finding it. :wink:

Half the fun, I guess. :lol:
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lukas »

Machine-Whisperer wrote:
LoyalReaperDragon wrote:nice mod, to bad i don't play HL2, i only play BF1942 Fh and Rise of Nations: thrones and patriots
Ha.! I used to be a BF desert combat Fan.
Though I spend most of the time in a plane or heli.
yes, but desert combat boried me so i went to FH mod which a realistic version of Bf1942, just put Fogotten Hope mod on google search and you well find it
Short Tail
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Resident Chakat

Post by Short Tail »

I just play CS:S so this is right up my alley :D
"War is over if you want it to be. Imagine all the people living life in peace." - John & Yoko
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Morkulv »

Xaltar wrote:What spec PC you have?
Pentium 3, 1 ghz
256 mb RAM
32 mb Videocard GeForce 2 MX

Yes, it is a laugh with all those NASA-PC of these days, but this is all that I can afford.
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lukas »

man i got 256 RAM too! i plan tho to get a new card, ! Gig cost about 70-90$ and 1 512 MB cost about 30-45$ since its not a good idea to play online games with 256 RAM anymore
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)
Xaltar
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Xaltar »

Sapphire X1600pro AGP $120 at newegg.com
Ram $40 for 1gb Kingston value ram

have a look if you can muster the $$
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Morkulv »

I can't afford anything right now. Pffff, I need a job. :(
RongYao
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Believe in everything .

Post by RongYao »

Normal (Deathmatch): This mode is simply like most other games where your only objective is to kill, kill, kill. Points do not matter here nor does the ammount of firepower you weild. It's supposed to be fun!

Silver Bullet: Here, the person with the biggest guns do not win. Scattered all over the map are certain weapons that contain the Silver Bullet(s), which is the only way to kill a Werewolf in this mode. A Werewolf can be knocked out for a short period of time if you're using a normal weapon, but it will not completely kill the beast.

Transformation(new!): In this game mode, one person will be randomly selected each round to become a Werewolf, and once this person has killed a human, that human will respawn as a Werewolf, thus undergoing "Lycanthropy". Once there are no more humans left, a new round will begin.

One team will consist of Humans which leaves the Werewolf team. Each team has a specific ammount of skills or weapons that they can use to their advantage, to make things a bit more fair.

Werewolf Abilities:
Claws - The basic attack. Once close enough to your opponent, left-click to use this ability.
Leap Strike - By pressing a certain combination of keys, including the spacebar, the Werewolf will lunge itself at an enemy and strike him/her.
Maul - Werewolves have a special "secondary attack" that they can use at certain times. By 'right-clicking' you will become enraged in a fury and your speed and claw attack damage will be increased by a large ammount. Usually this attack can kill your opponent within seconds.
After using this ability, you must wait 5 minutes before you can use it again.

Werewolf Classes:
Light - A 'light' Werewolf is the fastest of all classes, although it's fairly weak and can be killed much easier.
Medium - Medium Werewolves are a bit slower than light ones, but their armor is increased and their attack power is generally stronger.
Heavy - Heavy Werewolves are extremely slow, but they are also extremely tough to kill and have a powerful attack.

Although Humans do not harness special abilities that Werewolves posses, they have a wide variety of a**-kicking weapons. As mentioned above, one gameplay mode requires you to find weapons that contain the Silver Bullet(s). Here are those weapons:

- Revolver
- Winchester
- Desert Eagle
More to come!

How does it looks ? :D

HEY PEOPLE LOOK WHAT I FOUND !

The elder scrolls IV: Oblivion (werewolf mod)
I really think that there have something in the dark , Im gonna check this out ... Ill be right back and dont panic if something going wrong or just dont go after me !
p.s. You dont need to know what happens .
My deviantart page
My furaffinity page
werewolf 109
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change

Post by werewolf 109 »

i bet its gunna be the best mod for valve yet ^_^
Fear, Is a basic human emotion, what frightens you more? The Fear that you know? Or the Fear that you dont know? But do you know the true meaning of Fear?