MOUTH-Bush(From An American Werewolf In Paris)

The place for anything at all...
THE ONE AND ONLY
Legendary
Legendary

MOUTH-Bush(From An American Werewolf In Paris)

Post by THE ONE AND ONLY »

I know many here don't much care for 1997's An American Werewolf In Paris. But one thing that probaly left its mark in peoples' collective noggins is the Bush song from the flick's soundtrack, Mouth by Bush. With the flick being advertised practically nonstop from Halloween to the film's release date of December 25, this song , played with most of the spots, got up pretty high on the charts that season. Heres the video to that song which features the flick's leading lady, Julie Delpy, quite prominently.http://youtube.com/watch?v=eiNtehwGP9Q& ... 2C%20Mouth
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Post by Morkulv »

It was good as a comedy, but terrible as a horror/werewolf-movie.

I'll check that video out.
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
Anook
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dogs are miracles with paws

Post by Anook »

The song was ok, but I never did like the way the werewolf looked in that movie.
I could care less if I am a "freak". I don't care what other people think about me. I am me. I am different from the masses of society in unique and profound ways, anyway. Being physically different would trouble me not
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KOtstSQA0NM& ... 0my%20life

I know this link is long, but if you like Bon Jovi and the song its my life then click on it. Thats my favorite song and I've been trying to find the CD that has it. I know it on ther CD tital crush, but it wasn't in best buy, so I guess I'm going to have to go to target.
I could care less if I am a "freak". I don't care what other people think about me. I am me. I am different from the masses of society in unique and profound ways, anyway. Being physically different would trouble me not
Silver_Lycan
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change

Post by Silver_Lycan »

well the song is good, but the werewolf in it looks something like a cat, ugle looking thing if you ask me :lol:
He who risks nothing, is nothing, has nothing and does nothing.

Bound by his rules he is a slave and can never be free.
THE ONE AND ONLY
Legendary
Legendary

Post by THE ONE AND ONLY »

Since it seems this thread is evolving in the direction of cool videos to songs we like , heres one to a hit single that oddly gets buried beneath replays of Van Halen ,and the millionth rerun of " Bohemian Rhapsody". Alice Cooper's POISION http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlfXXGEa ... 5&index=27Come for the song, stay for the chicks. :howl:  :oo
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

Ok, I did not like the video at all. The song was ok. Its way different from what I normally listen too, but it was ok.
I probably won't listen to him ever again though.