Character Intros...(Not really role playing)

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Lone_Wolf
Legendary
Legendary

Character Intros...(Not really role playing)

Post by Lone_Wolf »

I didn't see any of this sort of intro anywhere else, so I thought why not...
My character...

The Lone Wolf:
He grew up "normal" in a human family and was adopted when he was only weeks old. His birth father was killed in a hunting accident where a group of hunters (humans) found him out and staged a hunting accident where he was killed. His birth mother, fearing for his life gave him up for adoption hoping that his being in the hands of a human family would provide protection and anonymity to prevent hunters from finding him as well.

When he was in his teen years he discovered his unique traits and transforming ability involuntarily and had to himself figure out how to control them. It was then when he figured out he was adopted, and his "parents" only then told him when he asked. However, not even they knew of his lycanthropy. Indeed he was confused and alone, without anyone to tell him why he was different and sealed himself off from the world.

However, knowing how wolves and the like are, fellow werewolves in his community eventually identified him as one of their kind and helped him realize his potential in his late teens. Due to his prolonged distance from the pack and from people in general, he gained the nickname of the Lone Wolf. He's now in his mid-20s.

So, who is next. It'd be nice to meet the people...err...WW characters :)
white
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Post-Humanist

Post by white »

I, at least, tend to vary my background per RP, depending on what's appropriate, and what noone expects :)

I'm pretty sure noone has a very consistant charachter, except perhaps Miguel, who tends to not get too elaborate (cough, cough). Not a bad background on your part, though. Might be fun to see you in the IRC room one of these days.
Sanity is relative.
Lone_Wolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lone_Wolf »

Ralith Lupus wrote:Might be fun to see you in the IRC room one of these days.
heehee... once I can figure it out... oh wait, you have an IRC room too? Now that I'm more familiar with compared to MUCK, which seems to allude me mainly thus far.

:P
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

heh... i usually vary it, with only two consistancies...

-Usually some kind of soldier grunt, or at least soldierly
-Usually has a M1911 Colt .45 handgun.

note the word "usually"...
Deviantart? Why'd I do this?
I am relentlessly agressive

Image<--- THEY PWN U
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

cool this looks awesome any way here is my alter ego's history.

Andrew Paxman was bitten at the age of 13 years old on a camping trip. he has grown to love being a werewolf the power and the freedom of it. when he was 17 he made a choice to tell his parents about his true self. hoping they would understand.

his own parents shun him out calling him a monster and other hurtful names. Andrew lived on the streets for two years and changed his legal name from Andrew Paxman. To Anubis Garou to signified the death of andrew the human and the Birth of Anubis the werewolf and put his past behind him. Ignoring the memories of his family the same family that called him a monstrosity and thrown him out in the cold. for being what he is.

He joined the Marines to get a since of a stable life. After basic training he found that the government knew about his wolven side. from the required physical and reassigned to the U.S.W.S.F. (some all werewolf branch of the military i made up) like a duck to water he was good very good at what he dose and eventually they made him a 3 star general and CO of the U.S.W.S.F.

He is the most valiant, courageous, benevolent leader. Also the most successful and most important men in the US military.
THE GAME

My Armory
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

Heh, decent, cept perhaps a little too un-quirky. And a 3-star general? hmm... to much position there. yea, i think its mostly the dudes rank. But i guess i prefer lowly chars....

personal openion.

Image<--- THEY PWN U
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

hey so what, it my werewolf self so get used to it
THE GAME

My Armory
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

"Sir!" *lowly corperal briskly salutes 3 star general-wolf*

:havocwolf:

Image<--- THEY PWN U
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"as you were, corpral"

THE GAME

My Armory
white
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Post-Humanist

Post by white »

Lone_Wolf wrote:
Ralith Lupus wrote:Might be fun to see you in the IRC room one of these days.
heehee... once I can figure it out... oh wait, you have an IRC room too? Now that I'm more familiar with compared to MUCK, which seems to allude me mainly thus far.

The muck's never really used, actually.
Sanity is relative.
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Ninja BOFH

Post by Lupin »

Yeah, like right now we're all hanging out in IRC.
I don't suffer from lycanthropy, I enjoy every minute of it! Image
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

?? IRC? MUCK? I HATE BEING NEWB!!!

Image<--- THEY PWN U
Baphnedia

Post by Baphnedia »

Ralith was kind enough to write an IRC tutorial on the forums:

http://calypso-blue.com/werewolf/viewtopic.php?t=1695
Everyday should be Towel Day.
Sekrit Identity: What?
Paradice Games: .com, Forums & Facebook
Lone_Wolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lone_Wolf »

Timber-WoIf wrote:?? IRC? MUCK? I HATE BEING NEWB!!!
The IRC rp was fun... it's not so hard... and I am a n00b also...

:lol:
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Post by Terastas »

Oh, why not?

Terastas, born Terry Fell, was infected at age 10 by another pre-pubecent werewolf. He was unofficially initiated into the pack shortly thereafter and lived a fairly normal (for a werewolf) life until three years later, durring his first transformation. Despite having been bitten by a werewolf (who transformed into a werewolf) and having been raised by werewolves, Terry's form was that of a weretiger, something the members of the pack had no idea even existed. He was almost exiled, but after they'd confirmed that, despite his appearance, he still had the pack's best interest in mind, his differences in form were overlooked.

He is still somewhat of an omega though, a valuable asset in terms of his commitment to the pack and some innovations he's brought to how the pack governs itself, but he's easily mistaken for a loose cannon since he tends to be anti-social and, on occassion, a smartass. He's usually the one that dreams up the pack's safety and security precautions, so he's tolerated, but only really friends with the werewolf that bit him and a few others close to his age group. He's currently 22.

He and a few of his close friends within the pack have formed some of their own hypothesises as to how he became a tiger even though infected by a wolf, but the pack itself still concerns itself predominantly with anonymity and cannot put any of them to the test. He chronicles his theories and observations in a sci-fi novel that he's writing (which also almost got him exiled), which he claims to want to get published soon, but ultimately never will.
PariahPoet
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The one and only were-jaguarundi!

Post by PariahPoet »

Oh heck why not? ;)

Pariah is just your average jaguarundi in appearance. She is slate grey with silver toes and darker markings on her brow and 'cougar-style' marks around her muzzle and blue eyes that are so lightly tinted they almost look white. The rest of her body is entirely without distinguishing features.
She is a shifter, but more in the manner of a selkie or a kitsune than a werewolf. Her true form is feline, but she is able to assume human form at will regardless of the moon phase.
Her human form is a plain-looking girl in her twenties with brown hair and very pale skin. The only indication that she is something other than human is a single grey streak in her otherwise dark hair and unusually pointed canine and bicuspid teeth.
She normally lives in peace in the woods surrounding the Texas coast, but occasionally allows herself to be seen to play tricks on unsuspecting passers-by. She enjoys the company of other creatures- especially weres and otherkin. Pariah rarely takes on a gestalt form of her two sides, but is able to if the need arises.