New members.

Welcome to "The Pack" forum! Come tell us about yourself!!
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Post by Vuldari »

Hello Arania. VULDARI, self appointed, unofficial, New Member greeter here. I've been extending this greeting to almost every other new voice who takes the trouble to introcuce themselves, so...

WELCOME TO "THE PACK"!! hwlwnk
Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~
Arania
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Arania »

*smiles* thank you for the warm welcome, Vuldari! I'm sure I'll be getting to know you all much better as time passes ^_^.
Xodiac
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Xodiac »

Welcome to the forum, Ariana.
Lycanthrope
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lycanthrope »

Same from here. I say, you've made yourself a great avatar. :o
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

yup!! welcome Arania!! See you at A-kon!! :D
Arania
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Arania »

Thank you everyone! Glad to be here - and thanks on the compliments on the avatar, Lycanthrope :)
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

WELCOME!

Whee, flashy greeting. :lol:
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

Great gallery you have! *wags* :D

Must watch!
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

Yes, wwelcome to the pack. have fun!
Arania
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Arania »

Thanks again so much, Aki, outwarddoodles, and Shadowblaze! I'll be seeing you around the forums!
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

:lol: You bet! I post here way too much.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Shadowblaze wrote::lol: You bet! I post here way too much.

really? you have a long way to go in order to catch up with me. :D
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

:lol: Trust me, i have a lot of time on my hands. You should have seen me in the MDC! I ended up posting about 700 posts in about 3 months!
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

I know. I was suprised to see how many posts Figarou has. But this is the quickest time I've gotton so many posts.
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

it's easy to post somewhere where there's plenty of active people.
Wolfhanyou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolfhanyou »

Hellos there! I've been lurking 'round this forum for a few weeks now, and decided to finally go an' get myself an account. Been a werewolf fan since fifth grade, really got into the wolf myths and stuff since fourth... My art and stories are dominated by the wolfish kind. And I'm probably one of the youngest people here in this forum I'm guessing. :?
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Wolfhanyou wrote:Hellos there! I've been lurking 'round this forum for a few weeks now, and decided to finally go an' get myself an account. Been a werewolf fan since fifth grade, really got into the wolf myths and stuff since fourth... My art and stories are dominated by the wolfish kind. And I'm probably one of the youngest people here in this forum I'm guessing. :?
GRRRRRRRR...eetings!! :D

Welcome to the one and only Pack forum!!

Enjoy your stay!!! :duckie
Rogue_A
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Der amerikanische Steppenwolf

Post by Rogue_A »

Good day to all of you! I suppose this a better place than any to make that scary first post. You can call me Rogue. Yeah, it says Rogue_A but Rogue will do....The _A (and A007 in other places) has a long story tied to it as to why they're there. Another time. For now I'll just say it's a habit. :wink:

I'm a 16 year old girl living in WA state. Like lots and lots of other people, my fascination with werewolves/wolves stemmed from my childhood. I don't remember where the wolves obsession came from (The movie Balto maybe? The coyotes crawling around outside in my New England hometown? Dunno.), but I do remember where I first got introduced to werewolves. A late night surfing cable channels alone when I was like 8 or so, and lookie, American Werewolf in London was on. (Needless to say, AWIL is my all time favorite werewolf movie...).

I also draw. Plan to go to an art school after high school (Right now=Junior) and I dream to one day work for an animation studio like Dreamworks or Pixar. Of course, before then, I have to learn how to draw. >_>. I like drawing werewolves but aside from one little picture on my DevArt account...most of it stays in my imagination because of silly school. -_- I might, one of these days, make a were webcomic....or I hope.....

Yah. Maybe I'll just do a Like/No Likey thing about things in general...because it would be so much easier to introduce myself that way than type the millions and millions of run-on sentences I normally do. :oops:

Suki (Japanese for "like"...another random tidbit, I've studied Japanese for 3 years in HS now, hehe.):
-Comic books/Web comics (Favorites: Shifters, Black Tapestries, Watchmen, and Batman: The Dark Knight Returns)
-Duckies! (I own a rubber ducky that has a decently interesting story....it was lying in an abandoned barn amongst all this other junk for I would guess, by the huge amount of dirt/dust on it, years, and I rescued it two days before the house and all the cool junk got torn down and taken away. It likes safe, squeeky clean, and content in my room now. )
-Music, rock, classical, techno, and soundtrack music especially.
-Hermann Hesse books. Der Steppenwolf is my favorite of course. :D
-writing/drawing/creating worlds/etc
-yeah, I do own a wolf statue. (It's the 2nd one to the left. Along with too many wolf things to count hiding in the depths of my house.)
-Hockey (Boston Bruins and Calgary Flames fan...)
-Howling at the Moon (including the Ramones song, Sha-La-La-La)

Kirai (dislike):

-any school day ending in "Y". >_>
-number crunching
-Duckie ala Flambe
-many many other things that I can't think of because I'm in a relatively good mood right now.
-when I write insane amounts of stuff that may or may not make sense. I do this often, warning you. :P

This place looks like a lot of fun, that's for sure! I don't know why I didn't find it sooner!
"In fear I hurried this way and that. I had the taste of blood and chocolate in my mouth, the one as hateful as the other."-Hermann Hesse, Steppenwolf
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Rogue_A wrote:Good day to all of you! I suppose this a better place than any to make that scary first post. You can call me Rogue. Yeah, it says Rogue_A but Rogue will do....The _A (and A007 in other places) has a long story tied to it as to why they're there. Another time. For now I'll just say it's a habit. :wink:

This place looks like a lot of fun, that's for sure! I don't know why I didn't find it sooner!

Wow!!! Lots of new members are joining in!! 8)

Welcome to the Pack forum, Rogue. :D
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

Wolfhanyou wrote:And I'm probably one of the youngest people here in this forum I'm guessing. :?
That depends, how old are ya? And hi. You watch Inuyasha? I see alot of anime fans that use the word "hanyou" because of that show.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Reilune wrote:
Wolfhanyou wrote:And I'm probably one of the youngest people here in this forum I'm guessing. :?
That depends, how old are ya? And hi. You watch Inuyasha? I see alot of anime fans that use the word "hanyou" because of that show.

I think the youngest is 13. I forgot who that was.
Vilkacis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vilkacis »

Rogue_A wrote:Good day to all of you!
Good day to you! :howl:  :oo Welcome to The Pack!
Rogue_A wrote:I suppose this a better place than any to make that scary first post.
Heh, it took me a few days to get up the courage at first :D
Rogue_A wrote:I'm a 16 year old girl living in WA state.
What a coincidence, I live in WA state as well.
Rogue_A wrote:I also draw. Plan to go to an art school after high school (Right now=Junior) and I dream to one day work for an animation studio like Dreamworks or Pixar. Of course, before then, I have to learn how to draw. >_>.
All you have to do to get really good at it is keep doing it. Of course, it helps to love it.
Rogue_A wrote:Suki (Japanese for "like"...another random tidbit, I've studied Japanese for 3 years in HS now, hehe.):
It just so happens that I study Japanese as well; although, I haven't had the fortune of having classes available to take. All that I know I have taught myself through the Internet and books.

I'm pretty sure most of the people here won't be able to display the japanese correctly, so I'm not going to write much, and I'll put roumaji below:

はじめまして。ダニエルです。どうぞよろしく。
Hajimemashite. DANIERU desu. Douzo yoroshiku.

ワーウルフや狼が大好きです。
WA-URUFU ya ookami ga daisuki desu.
Rogue_A wrote:-Comic books/Web comics (Favorites: Shifters, Black Tapestries, Watchmen, and Batman: The Dark Knight Returns)
Black Tapestries is one of my favorites as well :D
Rogue_A wrote:-Duckies! (I own a rubber ducky that has a decently interesting story....it was lying in an abandoned barn amongst all this other junk for I would guess, by the huge amount of dirt/dust on it, years, and I rescued it two days before the house and all the cool junk got torn down and taken away. It likes safe, squeeky clean, and content in my room now. )
Heh, it sounds like you'll fit right in! :lol:
Rogue_A wrote:Kirai (dislike):
-any school day ending in "Y". >_>
-number crunching
Aww. Am I the only one who loves school and math in particular?
:(

Anyway, welcome again!

-- Vilkacis
Wolfhanyou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolfhanyou »

Figarou wrote:GRRRRRRRR...eetings!! :D

Welcome to the one and only Pack forum!!

Enjoy your stay!!! :duckie
Heyas! Thanks for the welcome. *pats the duckie*
Reilune wrote:That depends, how old are ya? And hi. You watch Inuyasha? I see alot of anime fans that use the word "hanyou" because of that show.
Meep I've been found out! :o Yes I watch Inuyasha (one of my favorite shows on T.V), but I've been convinced that I'm half-animal since I was in kindergarten. And I'm four months into being thirteen. Lucky eh? 8)
Vilkacis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vilkacis »

Wolfhanyou wrote:Meep I've been found out! :o Yes I watch Inuyasha (one of my favorite shows on T.V)
Most of my friends hate it for whatever reason, but I like it. I have the first twelve volumes of the Manga in Japanese; although, I've only struggled through the first three of them--I'm working on the fourth. I don't watch the anime much, but that's probably because I rarely ever watch TV.

Anyway, welcome! :howl:  :oo

-- Vilkacis
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Vilkacis wrote:
Wolfhanyou wrote:Meep I've been found out! :o Yes I watch Inuyasha (one of my favorite shows on T.V)
Most of my friends hate it for whatever reason, but I like it. I have the first twelve volumes of the Manga in Japanese; although, I've only struggled through the first three of them--I'm working on the fourth. I don't watch the anime much, but that's probably because I rarely ever watch TV.

Anyway, welcome! :howl:  :oo

-- Vilkacis

Man, I wish I understood Japanese. There is some Anime DVDs that has the Japanese track in 5.1 surround while the English is in 2.0

5.1 sounds so much better on my home theater setup.