Displaced (Reposted)

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Displaced (Reposted)

Post by Anubis »

Where: Groom Lake R.A.B.I.D Research Facility Aka, Area 51
When: 5/27/2015, 3:00pm universal time.

Gauntlet Audio Log-

I came to affectionately named Area 51 in the Nevada Dessert to witness the first activation of the R.A.G.E Gate. I can't remember the acronym for account for it being long and hard to pronounce. All i know it was a worm-hole generator that can send objects in the blink of an eye over vast distances. We planned to send an apple through the gate to the corresponding gate in the Antarctica Base.

The activation was successful the apple went through with out a hitch, but something went wrong. one of the transformers that was used for the gate over heated and exploded with me right near it. The explosion sent be flying to the gate. I got too close to the event horizon and it swallowed me up.

I figured the transformer exploding messed with the gate, and sent me to an very alternate reality. Where the Ry'ou rules the planet and magic rains instead of technology. It seems to be earth, one moon, one sun, but the land scape is completely different. The whole planet seems be covered in a think forest with trees the size of the World Trade Center.

And here is my story...

I was coughed up by the event horizon. I would have jumped right back through, but it disappeared before i had chance to get back up. I looked around i felt small as a flea when i shadowed by those tall trees. It looked like the redwood forests back at home.

The explosion did minimal damage thanks to my strong Ry'ou body. I walked around looking for signs of intelligent life that can possibly help me get back home.

Then i found it. I found a Ry'ou couple near a tree they seemed to be holding each other touching each other like a couple a lone would do. But when i got closer, i found it was no loving embrace. A man had a woman in a head lock. He had a knife to her throat. She was screaming for help, I was partly glad that she was speaking english.

I pulled out my side arm and aimed it for the attacker's head. "Drop your weapon, and let the woman go. Or I'll use lethal force!" I roared as the lazer painted a red dot on his fore head.

My Armory
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: living
Mood: Indifferent

Post by Lukas »

pm me the whole history and stuff of this place
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((uh? ?? ))
THE GAME

My Armory
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: living
Mood: Indifferent

Post by Lukas »

the history, how did this happen, why did they build a machine? i need a solid history before i even know where to begin
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((okay, i'll write one up for you))
THE GAME

My Armory