Legend of Fenrir

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Legend of Fenrir

Post by Anubis »

I'll be playing Fenrir (the bad guy), and you guys can play the millitary or a geologist, or any one that is involved with the excavation. and its based on the viking legend of fenrir. if you don't know i suggest doing a google search before playing, and i'll let you start the first post, and i'll allow werewolves in this rpg.

my character profile
name: Fenrir
race: half god, half giant

physical discription: only one form gestalt- 10 feet tall, 324 pounds exteremly large intiminating build, dark gray fur a streek of back going down his back.

personality: malevolant, prideful, arrogant, manipulative and just flat out mean! also he has a really dark sence of humor.

Where: the nevada dessert
when: June 18, 2012
why: a possible geological discovery

In the middle of death vally a large camp is growing, about two months ago a team was searching for an oil well, but found a large empty casim filled with crystals that could be harder than dimons and stronger than steel about a mile down and theryare curently drilling a hole to investagate. but unkown to them the gods Asguard burried the wolf god/giant hybrid Fenrir there over two thousand years ago. and they are about to unleash him.
THE GAME

My Armory
Lyco
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lyco »

Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((ummm for the sake of continuation, i'll make it so that you and my character meet))

was lead into a large in flatable building with a large shaft in the middle with all sorts of tubes wires and an elevator going in and out of it.

he was given a gas mask incase of naxious fumes. and he and a few others went into the elevator for the long ride down.

when they got off they explored the deepist part of the caves. then they found a large room filled with that largest of the crystals. in the center was the largest of them all tied to it was a wolfman with some sort of ribbon and he had a sword in its mouth. Mr. Delacroix moved closer to him it seemed to be still alive it seemed to be sleeping with that large sowrd in its mouth.

((take it out so my character can speak))
THE GAME

My Armory
Lyco
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lyco »

Leon cast the light from his head lamp over the massive form that lay bound before him. He stood transfixed, at a complete loss for words. It was huge. Leon turned his gaze to the others with him, they all shared a similar reaction. Leon was about to turn and run, but something suddenly begain to quake inside his head. He doubled over and grunted as vision blured and his head seemed to resonate. For a second he could of sworne he heard a voice, a deep, sinister voice.

"Mr. Delacroix are you ok!?" one of the workers asked franticly. The worker knelt down and looked at Leon's face, shining his light through the gas mask he wore. His light blue colouration had bleached completelty into white, his pupil dissapeared.

Leon could hear the voice again. "The sword... take it..." His vision seemed to melt away untill all he could see was a dark blur. He begain to hyperventilate. The worked called to the others to get help and the two other workers ran off toward the exit shaft.

"The sword... take the sword." Boomed to voice inside his head even louder this time. Between desparate gasp for air Leon manged the yelp out, "*gasp"...who are...*gasp*...you! *gasp*"

"Mr.Delecroix please be quiet we got to get you out of here," said the worker as he pulled and dragged.

"Take it... TAKE IT!" Boomed the voice, now defening him. Leon couldn't take it anymore, he screamed out in agony. I'm I going insane? He though. The worker approched him again.

"Stay the f*** away from me!" Leon managed to yell out towards the approching man. "Mr. Delacroix something's wrong with you." Said the worker. Leon could feel his blood begin to boil. "Retrive the sword, NOW!" the voice boomed again.

Leon visiously swung his right arm at the approching worker. His metal hand colloded with the side of the man's head with a sicking thud. The worker colpased on the ground, knocked out cold.

What's gotten into me? What have I done? he thought. Leon suddenly turned to the massive creature in the corner. He begain to walk slowly toward it. Where am I? Where am I going?, he though as he approched the sleeping beast.

"Yes... now take the sword." the voice commanded. Leon came around to the front of the monster, the sword in it's mouth. Who am I? he though as he gripped the swords handle. What am I?, he though as he slowly pulled it free.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Fenrir's dormant mind began to stir when he felt the preasence of human souls and a familiar preasence accompained them. he knew who he was almost instantly. he used the powers of his god heratage to play with his mind to remove the blasted sword from his maw.

when leon removed it Fenrir awoke and made a deafening howl. "Hello Leon, the decendant of Tyr. what occasion is it for this most unwelcomed visit." Fenrir said with malicious smirk.
THE GAME

My Armory
Lyco
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lyco »

Leon's mind seemed to be swiming, he vision slowly became clearer but a throbbing pain was rippling through his head. The beast that lay before him begain to stir. Before Leon could get his barings, a animcalistic howl crashed off of every cavren wall, reverberating painfully in Leon's ears. He stepped back only to trip over a stone and fall over backward. His heart stopped as he looked up to see the creature on it's feet. It was difficult to see in the dim light of his flashlight, but it looked like... a wolf.

The sword still gripped tighly in his hand, Leon slowly begain to inch himself away from the wolf. His heart pounding viciously in his chest I'm about to die. he thought.

Suddenly... it spoke. "Hello Leon, the decendant of Tyr. what occasion is it for this most unwelcomed visit."

Leon stared at the monster, the pain in his head seemed to intencify. He then shouted franticly between desperate gasps for air. "W-what?!... What are you!?... W-who are you!?... H-how do you know my name!?"
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"for one thing you pathetic piece of human filth, i'm half god so reading mortal minds is an easy task. and i am Fenrir and you are the decendant of that lier tyr with his deseption cursed me in this hell and put that acursed sword in my jaws and left me here for an enternaty. now cut my bonds and i'll spare your meaningless disusting life if you don't i'll devour your fleash and judging by your sent you're flesh well be just as delectable as Tyr's." he said licking his chops. fenrir was hoping that he will say no bercause it's been a mellenia sence he last had a meal.
THE GAME

My Armory
Lyco
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lyco »

Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"i'll spare you're pathetic life, and i'm more than capable of freeing my self. free me now!" he growled viciously.
THE GAME

My Armory
Lyco
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lyco »

Leon was torn... a felling was welling up inside him. Every facet of his soul just seemed to cry, Don't do it. And yet... the very sight of Fenrir was enough to shake any man's resolve. The thing could prohably kill him in a second if he could indeed free himself.

Leon drew courage from an unknown place inside himself, maybe this beast was right, maybe he was the descendent of Tyr. Leon tried to remember his studies of norce legend.

Leon gulped then called out to Fenrir, "If you can free youself then why are you giving me a choice? Are you sure you can? If I remember correctly, the Gleipnir is indistuctible. Isn't that what's keeping you in place?"
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"I was just waiting for you humans to be stupid enough to open a way out. and i know the ribbon is indistructable but the cystal i'm bound to is not i could brake it and give me enough monoverablitity to cut my bonds with that accursed sword, now free me!!!" he was snarling at the delay.
THE GAME

My Armory
Lyco
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lyco »

Leon felt an energy coming from the sword he held in his hand, Tyr's sword. He felt a courage that wasn't their before... he wouldn't let himself fear the beast's threats... He had to remain calm and just try to think. Still... the idea crept in the back of his mind... What if Fenrir really could free himself?

Leon weighed his options... then managed to call out to Fenrir. "If I set you free... how do I know I can trust you?...How do I know you won't simply kill me and everyone else above? Give me a reason to beleave you... and I'll do it."
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"i'll leave you but i'll eat to my hearts content with the flesh of the rest. free me i grow impacent!!" he was getting agerier and angerier. he wanted to eat and now his last meal was over thousand years ago.
THE GAME

My Armory
Lyco
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lyco »

The strange power continued to ripple thought the sword and into Leon's arm. For some reason, the longer he held Tyr's sword, the less intimidating Fenrir seemed.

"You want me to free you so you can eat everyone?" Leon asked almost condecendingly. "I'm starting to see why the Aesar impresioned you here."

Leon slung the sword over his sholder and eyed the towering monster as it got more and more agitated. "With all due respect Fenrir, we're going to have to find some sort of middle ground here." Leon said, "You want to be free, and I don't want to be responcible for the deaths of however many innocent lives it would take to satisfy you."

"Perhaps we can reach an agreement." Leon said with a grin streching across his face from behind his gas mask.

What the hell am I doing? Am I acualy trying to nagotiate with this thing? Leon thought.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Fenrir had enough with this human. he took the ribbon the bound him and looped it around his hands for a better grip then started to jerk forward. the crystal started to crack from fenrir's sheer power. then with a bang the upper portion flew over his head. dispite his legs being bound he has enough slack to walk. "I am going to enjoy feasting on your flesh." he was free for the most part. his hands and feet are tied together but there're is more enough slack to kill. before Leon could move he knocked him down and took the sword. then he cut the ribbon off his arms and legs.

"Run, i enjoy a good hunt." he started to laugh like the demon he is.
THE GAME

My Armory
Lyco
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lyco »

As the beast swong forward and smashed the sword from Leon's hands, the unexplainable arrogence and cofidence that came with it fadded as well. Leon landded hard on the cold stone as Fenris cutt himself free.

s***... Leon thought... Something about that sword...I let it get to my head.

Leon quickly sank back into his origenal panic, his head began throbbed again and his vision blurred once more. He desparatly oriented himself toward the cavern the lead out of the chamber an ran as the beast began laught melevolently.

Leon turned the corner only to see flashlights in the distance, a group of medics were headed his way. They must have been called buy the workers that ran off to get help when he was under Fenrir's control.

One of them hollered out to him in a terrefied voice, as the laugh reverberated off the cavern walls, "Mr. Delacroix what going on!?"

Leon didn't respond... he simply ran past them.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

The medics spoted the rampaging demon. they ran the other way but one wasn't so lucky when fenrir pounced on one of them to relieve his hunger that accumalated over an mellenia. his prey's screams for help was heard through out the cavern.
THE GAME

My Armory
Lyco
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lyco »

Leon continued to flee as the sounds of carnage behind him rose. He carrened into the access lift, theow himself to his feet and pounded the contol. A man from the medical group squezeed into the elvator as the gates closed. With a crash of metal the lift shot upward acending the mile deep hole rapidly. Even at this speed it would take them a few miniutes to reach the surface.

Leon gasped madly for air, ripping his gas mask off and clutching at the side of the elevator for support. The pain in his head pounded hidiously. The medic colapced onto the floor of the elevator, cluching his right arm and howling in pain. He wasn't wounded... he was having a heart attack.

Leon could still hear the sound of Fenrir below him.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Fenrir licked the blood off of his muzzle. he was satisfied with the meal but he still hungered leon's flesh. he causual walked the cavern until he got to the elevator shaft. he saw that the elevator that carried his prey was speeding towards the surface. Fenrir was looking forward to seeing the sky again just as much seeking his fangs in leon's neck. he stabed his claws in the wall and started to climb eventualy gain enough speed to seem like he is running up the wall on all fours. it wont take him long to get to the surface.
THE GAME

My Armory
Lyco
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lyco »

Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Fenrir came to the surface with only a flimsy metal walk way stood between him and freedom. it didn't take much effort he took a deep breath of fresh air the first one he had over an eon. He noticed that dimb struck was starring at them he didn't felt like dealing with them just yet. so he scarred them off with a loud roar. He followed the humans out of the tent and welcomed the blue sky and warm sun. He found some tire tracks that were laced with leon's sent and he began to track him.
THE GAME

My Armory
Lyco
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lyco »

Leon steered the jeep toward the closest highway. He wasn't sure where he was going... he just knew that he had the get as far away from here as possible, at least until he figured out what he was going to do. Fenrir seemed quite convinced that he was the descendent of Tyr, and would probably track him to the ends of the earth.

He slammed the steering wheel with his metal hand over and over in frustration. s***... What the hell am I suppose to do now!? his mind screamed out to him.

You stop him. said an airy female voice.

Leon slammed on the brakes so suddenly the jeep fishtailed and spun 180 degrees. Leon panted heavily and looked around the interior of the vehicle. No one was there. The pain in Leon’s head rippled. He steered the jeep around and eventually reached the highway. He sped south, away from the city.

Aaron turned his flashlight on to the bottom half of what looked like the shredded remains of a human corpse. He recoiled in horror, then hunched over. His gut quaked and he vomited with his gas mask still secured to his face. He choked and the pulled the putrid mess off and dropped it to the cavern floor.

He ran past the first scene only to find at least four others piles of gore. Beginning to hyperventilate, Aaron hit the access lift retrieval button over and over, but it was offline. The status monitor read it was damaged. He desperately attempted to radio the drilling base above, but the radio channels were in total chaos. He couldn’t get through.

Still clinging to the sword for whatever reason, Aaron sat on the rocky cavern floor and tried to get a hold of himself. He was stuck there.
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Re: Legend of Fenrir

Post by Fenrir »

Anubis wrote:I'll be playing Fenrir (the bad guy), and you guys can play the millitary or a geologist, or any one that is involved with the excavation. and its based on the viking legend of fenrir. if you don't know i suggest doing a google search before playing, and i'll let you start the first post, and i'll allow werewolves in this rpg.

my character profile
name: Fenrir
race: half god, half giant

physical discription: only one form gestalt- 10 feet tall, 324 pounds exteremly large intiminating build, dark gray fur a streek of back going down his back.

personality: malevolant, prideful, arrogant, manipulative and just flat out mean! also he has a really dark sence of humor.

Where: the nevada dessert
when: June 18, 2012
why: a possible geological discovery

In the middle of death vally a large camp is growing, about two months ago a team was searching for an oil well, but found a large empty casim filled with crystals that could be harder than dimons and stronger than steel about a mile down and theryare curently drilling a hole to investagate. but unkown to them the gods Asguard burried the wolf god/giant hybrid Fenrir there over two thousand years ago. and they are about to unleash him.
STEAL MY NAME WILL YOU PUNK! Not happy staying in your own name noo gots to steal my name.
OH don't make anubis or set the bad guy have to go making me look all bad :cry:

JK :lol: