Knight Rider

Talk about movies, and whatnot, upcoming flicks, and current releases.
wolfenknight
Legendary
Legendary

Knight Rider

Post by wolfenknight »

I hear that they are going to do a remake of the tv series of Knight Rider but no on on the actor who plays Knight from the tv series to reprise his role yet. But it suppose to be hit in Theater some time next year or 2008.
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

Post by Scott Gardener »

Movie remake of Knight Rider?

First, they'll have to bring back the Pontiac Trans Am! Pontiac stopped making them in model year 2002. There's a concept Camaro gaining momentum and popularity, and the Firebird is built on the same frame, so it shouldn't be far behind. Fingers are crossed...
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
wolfenknight
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfenknight »

That true but on yahoo movies other day when I look at it they were going to make something different but did not say what it will be though for the car.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

is knight rider is that really bad TV show that has that talking car and that pussy of a bad actor David Hasselhoff.
THE GAME

My Armory
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Post by Vuldari »

Anubis wrote:is knight rider is that really bad TV show that has that talking car and that pussy of a bad actor David Hasselhoff.
Yes...

...and BTW, "Knight Rider" was my absolute favorite TV show EVER back in the 80's, and it remains one of my life goals to own a 3rd generation Trans-AM T-Top to this very day...

...so watch what you say about KITT, or I may have to just have him run you over.

...but say whatever you want about David Hasselhoff...he's a decent singer (I hear he's HUGE in Germany), but as an actor...well..he should really stay behind the microphone.

I've been following this for a good while now. They allready made that abomination of a made-for-tv movie "Knight Rider 2000", and *eye twitch* that embarrasment that was "Team Knight Rider", the short lived TV spinoff.

They have pitched script after script for a new, silver screen bound Knight Rider film (in the hopes of launching a new series) for YEARS now, and not one of them has made it through...and for good reason. They all SUCKED!

I would LOVE to see the return of the 'Original' 1982 1/2 Black Trans-AM T-Top special KITT car to either the small or big screen, (Has-Been German Singers Optional)...

...but I fear that any attempt to do so is defaultly doomed to failure.

The only people whe even CARE about a KR revival are fans of the original, like myself. ...but Hollywood is bound by thier own unwritten rules and traditions to change it to appeal to a "Fresh" and "New" audience, throwing out all of the desirable nostalgia of the original in favor of replacing KITT with a totally different car that they wish to make the film a 1 1/2 hour commercial for, and make the film a blatant rip-off of either a 'M:I' or a 'Fast and the Furious'/'xXx' film.

*SIGH*

...don't count on this one being made either.
Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~
wolfenknight
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfenknight »

hehe run him over :lol:
Yeah it would be nice they follow the same way the did on the show in the 80's
Hollywood do like to change things around a bit. Just like them trying to do a remake from the tv series version of The A-Team
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

I hated knight rider that show was sooooooo stupid (David Hasselhoff and his bad acting ruined it)! and go and try running me over. Lets see how far you go after i attached a brick of C-4 to your gas tank!!! :evil:
Last edited by Anubis on Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
THE GAME

My Armory
wolfenknight
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfenknight »

Hey Anubis, no one would run you over anyway.
So what is your favorite tv show of the 80's?
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

M*A*S*H
THE GAME

My Armory
wolfenknight
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfenknight »

Ok I like that show too. My dad watchewd it all the time beside His favorite show with Tim Allen Home Improvement.
Do you wish they make another movie where they return to remember of Mash?
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

they did a reunion thing about 3 years ago.
THE GAME

My Armory
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: living
Mood: Indifferent

Post by Lukas »

M*A*S*H=okey
knight rider= a joke to make me smile
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)