Spider-Man 3 teaser poster

Talk about movies, and whatnot, upcoming flicks, and current releases.
hydrocarbon
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Random passerby

Spider-Man 3 teaser poster

Post by hydrocarbon »

Well well well. Spidey's wearing a different suit.
A BLACK suit. Looks like Venom is going to show up soon...

Check it out!

Official website press release: http://spiderman.sonypictures.com/bugle ... ses/16.php
"Weresharks? You idiot, there's no such thing as wereshaAAAGH OHGODMYLEG!"

Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

or it could be the lighting, but any ways its either the hob goblin or venom is rearing their ugly heads in this next one :|
THE GAME

My Armory
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

WTF? Why did they give him a black suit? :x The red and blue one is so much better.
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Calm down people. dont you ever read the comics? The sequel is probably when he discovered the symbiote that grown attached to him and became his new suite (temporary).Then later the Fantastic 4 told spiderman that the black suite he wearing is a living thing, an evolved version of a symbiote, later he managed to get rid of the symbiote by ringing a really big bell (symbiotes are vulnrable to loud sounds, sepcificly ultra sonic). Anyway in attempt to get rid of the symbiote, parker nearly killed himself in the process. The symbiote later found another host who happens to be a rival of Parker in the Daily Bugle Business, you guessed it Eddy Brock who later becomes Venom the coolest villian in the history of Spiderman, a piece of the same simbiote that got seperated from Venom after being defeated from spiderman also found a certain cereal killers whos name Kasady became Carnage, but carnage was different, instead of the symbiote surounding the body, it went into a cut of the kasady and litteraly became part of him, sense the symbiote is directly linked to the bloodstream and muscles, Carnage became more powerful than Spiderman and Venom, thats why Spidey and Venom always have to work together to defeat Carnage.

Heres a picture of Spiderman.

Spiderman also wore many other costumes like Cosmic Suite, which was too powerful so he got rid of it.

or it could just be that the pic clor filtering making it look like its black.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

Hmmm...ok then. I've never read the Spiderman Comics or watched the cartoons, so I didn't realize that Spiderman having a black suit was actually canon. I thought the filmmakers were just trying to be "creative".
dymock
Just Bitten
Just Bitten

Post by dymock »

to me the suit doesn't look like it would be venom, but maybe it's black cause he's grieving over something, that's just my opinion. i also believe it's most likely going to deal with hob goblin
Stone Wolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Stone Wolf »

Actually.. I heard it was going to feature the Green Goblin, Venom and maybe Sandman... I'm not sure about the Sandman part but I'm sure of the others... I found out about this a while ago when I was REALLY bored.. and I was up over 20 hours.. sad part is... I can't remember the site I was on... :(
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Post by Terastas »

Shadow beat me to it. Spiderman was the original host of the Venom syndrome. So yes, if his uniform really is black in that picture, Venom will be the villain in #3.
Ack42

Post by Ack42 »

Noa wrote:Actually.. I heard it was going to feature the Green Goblin, Venom and maybe Sandman... I'm not sure about the Sandman part but I'm sure of the others... I found out about this a while ago when I was REALLY bored.. and I was up over 20 hours.. sad part is... I can't remember the site I was on... :(
Here are some websites-perhaps one of the is where you read about the Spidey villians...

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/news/spider-man-3.asp
http://www.efavata.com/CBM/Spiderman3.htm
And it looks like the 3 you mentioned and possibly The Lizard.
I don't conform in my form of non-conformity...
greniar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: the scholar

Post by greniar »

doesn't reed richards blast the suit off of parker with a sonic gun?
I thought that the bell thing was from the cartoon.
GRIFFON:I'm Griffon ,and I'm a werewolf
GIRL:your crazy!
GRIFFON:Perhaps I was too forward.