Parent Rant

The place for anything at all...
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Post by Terastas »

Excelsia wrote:Heh. Those are both really nice quotes. You have a way with words, when it comes to parents.
Really? *jots em' down for later reference* Thanks. :D
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

My mom the genius did it again!!! DAMN IT!! :x I hate my family!!

Today i had register for summer school, and my mom on the last minute made my dad to take me. That where it started, my mom forgot that he had to go to work at noon and my dad had me get up at 10 and summer school registration is VERY long. Because like a lot of kids are signing up all at once and the line is unbelievably long! so my dad couldn't stay and had to leave me because he had to go to work.

But here is the clincher the local transit authority recently F&%#$! up the bus routes so i had no damn idea how to get back home one the butchered retarded new bus routes that makes no damn sense! :x When i called my mom to pick up from the mall that was a block away from from the high school where they're doing the summer schooling. My mom tolled me how to get home using the TRAX (A light rail that travels through the salt lake Vally) and the new bus routes. it seemed simple enough.

BUUUUUUT!!! The nearest TRAX station was a half a mile away! so i walked and i rode it with the most *sarcasm* happy elf of a train operator. then when i got off the light rail train. i had to wait 2 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with a red neck retard that smells like BUTT!!!, for a bus that would get me home.

When i called my mom to pick me up i thought she wouldn't pick me up because my dad used our good car to go to work (Our other cars don't work as well and have a tendency to break down), but when i got home there it was our shapane colored, four door Toyota sedan a.k.a the good car!!!!

and when i asked my mom why she didn't pick me up, she gave the most stupidest excuse! She said that i'm old enough to learn how to use the bus system. BULL s***!!! she had me go through and afternoon of LONG WALKS, LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNG BUS WAITING, AND REDNECKS WITH B.O.!!!!!!! Because she was too damn lazy to give a f*** ride!!!

:x DAMN IT!!!! I HATE MY PARENTS!!! :x
THE GAME

My Armory
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

At least you got some excercise :D

and made me laugh :D

just know that i'm not laughing with you, i'm laughing at you :D (jk)
Deviantart? Why'd I do this?
I am relentlessly agressive

Image<--- THEY PWN U
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

:roll: yeah, what ever
THE GAME

My Armory
Machine-Whisperer
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: At an Observational status

Post by Machine-Whisperer »

arr...parents are people too. I for one would like it if my parents weren't spoiling me at their expense.
Bah... Stupid Case sensitive Email. Lets try this again !
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

My parents also piss me off- my dad is a bigoted a**, but he means well, and my mom is behind the times, but she means well too. I really don't have anything to complain about.

I hope eveyrhting works out better for you, terestas...
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Anubis wrote:My mom the genius did it again!!! DAMN IT!! :x I hate my family!!

Today i had register for summer school, and my mom on the last minute made my dad to take me. That where it started, my mom forgot that he had to go to work at noon and my dad had me get up at 10 and summer school registration is VERY long. Because like a lot of kids are signing up all at once and the line is unbelievably long! so my dad couldn't stay and had to leave me because he had to go to work.

But here is the clincher the local transit authority recently F&%#$! up the bus routes so i had no damn idea how to get back home one the butchered retarded new bus routes that makes no damn sense! :x When i called my mom to pick up from the mall that was a block away from from the high school where they're doing the summer schooling. My mom tolled me how to get home using the TRAX (A light rail that travels through the salt lake Vally) and the new bus routes. it seemed simple enough.

BUUUUUUT!!! The nearest TRAX station was a half a mile away! so i walked and i rode it with the most *sarcasm* happy elf of a train operator. then when i got off the light rail train. i had to wait 2 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with a red neck retard that smells like BUTT!!!, for a bus that would get me home.

When i called my mom to pick me up i thought she wouldn't pick me up because my dad used our good car to go to work (Our other cars don't work as well and have a tendency to break down), but when i got home there it was our shapane colored, four door Toyota sedan a.k.a the good car!!!!

and when i asked my mom why she didn't pick me up, she gave the most stupidest excuse! She said that i'm old enough to learn how to use the bus system. BULL S#@^!!! she had me go through and afternoon of LONG WALKS, LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNG BUS WAITING, AND REDNECKS WITH B.O.!!!!!!! Because she was too damn lazy to give a F@&^$ ride!!!

:x DAMN IT!!!! I HATE MY PARENTS!!! :x
Jesus, Anubis. If that were me I would have gotten into such an arguement with my mom. She doesnt have the right to that.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: living
Mood: Indifferent

Post by Lukas »

lucky to have strict but reliable parents :D
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Terastas »

Machine-Whisperer wrote:arr...parents are people too.
So are their kids.
guitarwizard
Pack Member
Pack Member

Post by guitarwizard »

Anubis, understand this,my parents dont know which way is up, for one im almost leagally an adult, and at times they let me go out and party :headbanger: , the ones that you usually do something illeagal :jailwolf: , immorral :evillaugh: or dangerous :gangster: , 2. i work two jobs not one but f***ing two jobs, average anywhere from 45-55 hours a week, then they turn arround and get pissed over the stupidest $h!t in the world , that ive made average grades in my classes
that i sleep till noon some days, that i wont do every f***ing favor they ask me, and then ground me for all that, im almost 18 and they still treat me like im a little kid, and then when im not grounded, i go off and do whatever the hell i want 8) , but i know they are just doing what they think in there eyes whats best for me, to bad i will be going to tech school in a year, i cant wait to get the f*** outta here.
23Jarden
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: You guys want some cookIES!?

Post by 23Jarden »

It'd be nice if my mom was a little smarter. Not to be mean. But it would be nice to have someone who can successfully carry a debate. Near me of course.
"There are no stupid questions. However, there are many inquistive idiots."
Raina The Werewolf Queen
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Stupid Girl

Post by Raina The Werewolf Queen »

I don't know my mother to well, but when my dad calls, he tends to nag and get worried. But they do it cause the love us lol
SEDUCTIVE AND DESTRUCTIVE

I WANT MY ANTHONY BROWNRIGG PLUSHIE RIGHT NOW !!!!!!
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Terastas »

*sigh* Here's one nobody's ranted about: My mother's on a diet. And do you know what that means? You guessed it! Everyone else has to diet too!

Why is that? It's not like I can lose the pounds for her.
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Yes but it also means she wont eat your hand in an attempt to get your food
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

I hate my f*** self obsessed mom!

She is too damn ambitious, oblivious, and self righteous! :x

Here's the story! Before Christmas my mom moved me down stairs temporally in a uncompleted room that has only three walls, and that is right next door to my night owl siblings that stay up until 1 am in the morning for my grandma. Which at the time i could do (because i thought it would be for only for a little over a week)

A week passed and mom had a MARVELOUS idea of repainting my room BROWN (i really hate brown as you can tell) and replace the floor. Which added another two weeks.

And because during moving my dresser and bed down stairs i barely scratched, the cheap a** pergo floors my mom had my dad install last year. She flipped out and punished me by putting my computer PERMANENTLY in the worse place possible to put a computer! In a high traffic area that is only about 2 1/2 feet wide right by the kitchen! (b****!)

And now right when it's done, it still can't move back to my own room, because she's having her stupid business partner stay there for ANOTHER WEEK!

To top it off she wanted her to have my tempurpedic bed while she is staying here. Which forced me to use my old bed which I'm currently using to cover up the wall too keep my sibling's light and sound out so i can get some f*** SLEEP!! now i have to go with out it!

Also to make it worse since the room was a little bit empty i had to move my dresser back up stairs, so now i had to go to the other side of the house to get dressed in the morning!

I wanted to scream at her "HAVE THEM STAY IN A MOTEL YOU STUPID b****!" But to keep my basic human rights, i had to suppress it. The she fed me some bull s*** about the guests get the best, be first in line, blah blah blah!

f*** THAT!!! i can't have her do the littlest thing for me, but she's not afraid to alienate and inconvenience the entire family for some stupid people that don't even LIVE HERE!

All my life they ignored me and spent very little time with me as a kid. I hate it here!
Last edited by Anubis on Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE GAME

My Armory
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

My mom got mad at me for asking her to move some freakin DVDs off the seat while I was getting into the car today, Im tanding half in the car asking her to move something so I don't have to stand in -37 degree weather :x She's self absorbed too
I know your pain Anubis :x
Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori :P
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

i hate all of your parents ...... they all suck.... :P

mine on the other paw is quite awesome :D
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

My mother doesn't want to hear anything on any important issue, Its like she shuts me out, neither of them listen to me and I have a feeling that they don't like me
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

Fang wrote:My mother doesn't want to hear anything on any important issue, Its like she shuts me out, neither of them listen to me and I have a feeling that they don't like me

my mom understands and listens very well and she likes you... :D
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

They're not that hard on me as other parents but they don't do anything to earn my respect :P
Sometimes I just want to hit them. Why do I feel like the I'm the smartest in the family, oh yeah becase they all make themselves sound like idiots several times a day :x
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

Fang wrote:They're not that hard on me as other parents but they don't do anything to earn my respect :P
Sometimes I just want to hit them. Why do I feel like the I'm the smartest in the family, oh yeah becase they all make themselves sound like idiots several times a day :x

LOL :lol:
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets
Mood: Indifferent

Post by MoonKit »

Take comfort in the fact that nobody has perfect parents and that you will all be just as bad to your kids. (Im not havin any) :D
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

Oh no, my kids are going to have more freedom and respect than I get here, I am not going to be my dad 2.0 :P
(If I have kids)
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

well, surrogate (SP?) test tube, adoption
MattSullivan
Legendary
Legendary

Post by MattSullivan »

you sound really impatient Anubis. Youll be out of their hair and on your own soon enough...