newly bitten

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

With a respectful nod, Elder Starback went to find the newly bitten wolves. He walked with a slow pace, the sound of his walking-stick and his paws making nearly no noise as he approached, saying nothing as he stood, waiting for a response.

(blah!)
Furya
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dirty little f***
Location: Talking to myself. It's the first sign of insanity.

Post by Furya »

Kyra was glad it was saturday, for she now had to register her pack and newly obtained position at the police station. she at first though the idea was ridiculous, but further thinking brought her to realize that it would be helpfull in the case there was a rogue out for blood, or a missing person or fugitive needed to be sniffed out by a lycans perfected sense of smell.

She walked in and asked for the cheif. after she was done with everything she left for the forest again.

she found the campers were doing alright, and the elder still there. the wild lycans were nowhere to be seen.

kyra cupped her hands over her mouth and gave a long howl to call them from th forest. when they were all sitting around her in a circle, she spoke.

"alright everyone, listen up. i have just registered our pack at the police station. this will help us in case anyone lycan is missing, wounded or killed by poacher, accidently shot, gone rogue, or summoned by police in assistance on a man-hunt. this goes for all of you, with the elder being the exception as i am not sure whether he wishes to join us." she explained.

"i am sure there will be no fights over alpha rank as i already am the leader." this was aimed nore at the wild lycans. and to the elder "if you wish to join my pack, it's not too late to sign your name it the list. we could use the help of an elder, and i am not only a month old lycan, i have never been an alphess before."
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

The elder listened quietly. Speaking only when addressed, "I am not looking for a pack. I only wished to lend my assistance to the newest of our race. I am but a quiet healer and guardian of the spring that resides at the deepest point of the forest...I am known as Elder Balmung Starback, of the ancient Starback pack that once called this forest home." He said, his voice was slow and thoughtfull, like one of great wisdom and age. He gave a slight bow to the new alphess, then to the pack that now followed her. "I bid you fairwell. If you need me, I will be at the spring. Simply howl for me." And with that, he turned and faded into the shadows of the forest...

(and so I take old Starback out and throw in a new character, Anei Hokousha.)

The howl of an unknown wolf cut the air, followed quickly by the panicked cry of a young man....then the brutal crack of a shotgun....Slumped against a tree, the rouge's fangs imbeded in his left shoulder, shotgun barrel to its stomach....or, atleast where its stomach usted to be.

Anei gasped for air as he pushed the dead beast from him...it was a rouge that had completely forsaken his human form to remain eternaly in his hybrid form. Now lying dead with a hole in his gut. Anei cried out in pain again as he grasped his bleeding shoulder, closing his eyes tightly.

Anei was about 18 years old. A mix of Native-American/Norther European and Asian heritage, having the eyes and hair of the Asian side, but the pale skin and blue eyes of the other. The darker skin of the Native American part was cancled out by the skin-types of the others...

His favorite shirt, ironicly depicting a Werewolf on the front, was ruined. Torn and stained by blood. Old tripp pants covered with mud and ripped in several places now....It was hard to tell why he was out here....Eventualy, he passed out from blood loss....
Furya
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dirty little f***
Location: Talking to myself. It's the first sign of insanity.

Post by Furya »

kyra heard the cries. another man taken by the rogues. she raced to see what was wrong. the rogue was already dead, shot, but the man was unconsious. Kyra had never tried healing someone else yet but she tried -and it worked. she carried him to the pack and laid him down on the ground. they all waited for him to awaken.
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

Thick messy black hair hung into his face, as he rested. The bleeding had stopped as the wound began to slowly heal. A soft grunt as he tilted his head to one side, chest rising and falling irregularly under his tattered shirt...His temperature rose suddenly as his body rejected the Werewolf Virus...if nothing was done, he would die...

Pic of Anei
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

(wtf, somebody post!)