[Silo 17] Chapter Two

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Baphnedia

[Silo 17] Chapter Two

Post by Baphnedia »

The end of the world took place pretty much as we'd predicted. It was more of a case of the handling of weapons research gone horribly wrong, more than anything else.

Sadly though, most of those responsible for the fallout managed to survive the devastation, taking shelter in the inoculations they'd developed for just this sort of disaster. It leaves a bad taste in the mouths who understand this fact who were participants in the research to create the inoculations. As their lives were forever changed by those that wanted more than the world could possibly give them...

From the depths of the crater that was Silo 17 begins a new chapter in the exploration of exploitation.

You are in a generic forest. There are leaves on the ground and trees about you. The past few days blur together as a daze of watching the sky light up as spears of nuclear fire rain down on anything that was important. You, were smart enough to get out of the way, but there are wolves in these woods. You've heard their howls every night. But what drives the hairs on the back of your neck to stand up like needles is that you feel that they're drawing closer.
Everyday should be Towel Day.
Sekrit Identity: What?
Paradice Games: .com, Forums & Facebook
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Ninja BOFH

Post by Lupin »

Well, we do tend to howl more in the winter... and it is still November...
I don't suffer from lycanthropy, I enjoy every minute of it! Image
Baphnedia

Post by Baphnedia »

You know, that's kinda tough for a game... any idea how many days the game transpired over thusfar? Ten? Two weeks maybe? If I aged that slow I'd live to be a thousand and a half!
Everyday should be Towel Day.
Sekrit Identity: What?
Paradice Games: .com, Forums & Facebook