DOOM3, wolven hell

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

DOOM3, wolven hell

Post by Anubis »

((I strongly recommend playing any of the DOOM Games by ID before playing.))

When: November, 2147

Lycans miraculously aren't discovered by human, even with the advances in technology they still can tell the difference between a wolf in human skin and a regular human.

Site 3 is the sister base of site 1 or Mars City. Like site one they are helping with the development of teleportation technology directed by Dr. Malcolm Betruger in Mars City, and you guessed it... hell escpes into site 3 through thier portal.

Profile---

Name: Corporal Jack Spitz

Race: Lycan

Physical description-
Human: 6'4" 212 pounds, medium build, dark brown hair and gray eyes
Wolf: 7'9" 309 pounds, large build, Dark brown fur and amber eyes

Personality- Often irritable, sarcastic, judgmental, obviously not a people person. (it comes with working at place like one of UAC's Mars research bases.

History- Jack works at site 3 as a security guard for over 2 1/2 years, he works at beta labs where they try to perfect the anti gravity generator for worm hole technology. Just like Site 1 the people working here are finding thing are off and down right creepy, and made him the irritable a** hole that he is.
THE GAME

My Armory
Machine-Whisperer
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: At an Observational status

Post by Machine-Whisperer »

Hoo.. Doom 3 XD that game was the only one to actually make me jump out of my seat in supprise (at a crowded net cafe).

I'll participate... if umm you can get this whole thing working.
Bah... Stupid Case sensitive Email. Lets try this again !
Machine-Whisperer
Legendary
Legendary

anywho.

-> Dr. William Joseph Wingsmith

-> Occupation: Physicist

-> Rank: Research Team Recruit

-> Age: 24 (university graduate)

-> Gender: M

-> Speciese: Human (pureblood)

-> 5'10" height/ 85kg

-> AngloSaxon-Scandinavian Appearence

-> Traits: Fast Learner, Fear of the Dark (always has Some kind of lighting device with him), Slightly clusmy, Educated, Marginally Arrogant, Impatient, Handy with tools, Quiet, good endurence (can take a beating), Completely athiest.

Bio: A fresh PhD graduate striaght out of Uni and into the illustrious life of a laboratory 'assistant'. Only a few weeks on Mars and has already grown aggitated of the environment. He's main purpose is to aid in conducting minor experiments but most of the time he is instructed to do little more than sit in front of a computer punching in data.
As unnerving as the atmosphere maybe in the Alpha labs, it's still nothing compared to the drudgery of his day to day obligations.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Jack woke up in his office, he had been knocked out for over a couple of hours. When the base suddenly burst with reports of hostile beings coming out of a portal. He didn't knew they meant, he didn't have the security clearance to know. A shock wave of a near bye explosion set a the whole room shaking and one of the light fixtures in the room fell on him and was knocked out.

He got up despite the splitting headache. He called marine HQ and he didn't get a response or from any other marine he could pick up on the radio. "Damn it!, what the f*** happened here?" He felt like transforming, but he decided to stay in his human form in case of running into somebody that was still living and was armed. so he wouldn't be ended up turning into wiss cheese when that somebody mistaked a almost eightfoot werewolf with what really did all of this.

he went over to the door and it slid open, a trail of blood that looked like somebody was dragged. he went back inside and took out his machine gun and side arm and put on his security armor. he filled his pack with the ammo he had in his locker.

He walked out, hopping to find a way out and even other survivors.
THE GAME

My Armory
Machine-Whisperer
Legendary
Legendary

While peacefully working away in the Alpha lab computer Processor core (being soundproof and insulated) william did not notice the shockwave until the electrcal systems gave way.
Realising that he cannot complete his assigned task with the processor offline William in the dark, makes his way to the laboratory administration desk located the level above him.
Having to wad through pitch blackness (for the once and only once without a torch) William reaches the processor room's door.

Upon opening it, the silence of the soundproof room was broken.

The corridors were filled with screams and gunfire, bright flashes of light and shadowy figures crawling just beyond his line of sight.
William was officially freaked.
He instinctively heads off to the nearest, brightest source of light and crouches there, collecting his thoughts.
Ultimately he formulates his plan.. reach the docks as soon as possible. and get his rear out of this mad house.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Jack, decided that he had to walk to site 1 that was over a couple hundred miles away. He didn't know if it was compromised or not. He can't go to that docks and fly out of here because he wasn't a pilot or did he have any training to fly a ship back to earth. The best thing he could do was find a vehicle a drive to site 1.

he kinda felt like he was in a video game that was made over a hundred years ago. it was late 20th century tech, the game was kinda fun. he played it with his kid brother before he left for mars. It was a video game and simulation museum. It showed every game console made, the fast progression of VG. and even had a part where you can play some of the earlier games that you play with your hands and not by inserting your consciousness into it.

Jack was nearing alpha labs that was obviously next door to beta labs. he hoped to get to the garage through there. He was walking down a corridor That had bloody stains that looked like some wounded or dead was dragged. As far he can tell what ever it is that is doing is strong because the blood says that it never stopped to take a rest.

It looked like the whole base was a murder scene. He haven't came to a room that didn't have any blood. All of a sudden the corridor turned read and he heard a strange noise from behind. he turned and saw it.

It was about 7 feet tall it had leathery skin and about ten eyes. It roared an inhuman scream then from it palm it fired a ball of red plasma at me! I resisted the ever climbing urge to transform again. I ducked and rolled and fired my machine gun into the center mass. It took about a quarter of a clip to this bastard to get him to die. I wanted to examine this... creature, but before i had a chance it spontaneously combusted and was vaporised in seconds. it was like he was made of toilet paper.

I took out my PDA and did an audio log, in case if i didn't make it. hopefully some one would find the information i gathered some what useful. I went inside the transfer bay for Alpha labs hopefully i can find a plasma rifle and maybe even a BFG 9000 that every marine on this base wanted to get their meat hooks on.
THE GAME

My Armory
Machine-Whisperer
Legendary
Legendary

Though too paniced to think straight, William squared his shoulders to the task ahead, he wasn't all that far from Marine HQ, and figured that it would be safest to flee to the barracks (and hopefully won't be 'accidently' shot)
The elevators were strangely enough, fully functioning. or at least according to the information access terminals.
Heading down past the corperate offices, William notices a strange smell, as if someone had overcooked a lamb chop on a kerosine stove. but his nerve quivered and he dared not to peek into the rooms.
He could distinctly see bullet holes in the walls and broad cracks in the polymer windows, as if a major firefight had broken out.

Escape was his only objective. William reaches the alpha lab elevators and to his supprise, they were operational, but jammed open with what seems to be an unmovable mass of broken machinary.
He reaches for the receptionist's counter and to his shock, realises that the computer screen displayed an alien symbol. Remembering back to his highschool history studdies. this figure appeared to resemble a pentagram.
"how strange. why would some 5th century spiritual phenomena be present here?" he thought.
But before he could come to a logical conclusion, a distant crash was heard,. and subsiquent noises followed. It was approaching him.

William again went into panic mode and hid under the receptionist's counter, gripping tightly a steel rod. Silently awaiting what is to come.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

I left Alpha labs, i came across some more of the "imps" that i come to call them and zombies! during. I hated shooting my coworkers, but i had to tell my self over and over that they are dead already and that i have to end their misery.

i hoped to find some more ammo at Marine HQ. I had to knock down a busted door to get my self inside the corridor leading to it. I heard a shuffling near one of the desks. I pointed my gun at the desk and found a survivor! the dude was cowarding under the desk armed only with a iron pipe.

I sighed with relief. "Oh thank god! i thought i was the only SOB that survived!"
THE GAME

My Armory
Machine-Whisperer
Legendary
Legendary

"Don't Shoot!" was the only words that left Williams mouth, as he clenched. Realising that he was spared from harm, William crawled out from under his shelter t greet the surviving marine.
"Umm. do you know what the hell is going on?!, was there a terrorist attack or something?"
But only moments after finishing his sentence, William see the bloodied stains and disfigured corpses of members of staff.
Trying not to regurgitate, or soil himself, William yelped in horror and turned his face away from the scene.
"Never mind that question then,.. How do get out of here, the lift is jammed, and I can't get the intercoms to work.?"
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"Behind that door is marine HQ we can go through there and go to the garage and drive to mars city and then safety." i take out a block of C4 from my pack. "But since the door is jammed i got to blow it."

i took the scientist behind the corner and hit the switch, BOOM! the whole base was filled with the noise of the explosion. "Hurry those things would probably be here in a second." i exclaimed.

Before we get going i went into the armory, and took out boots, pants, body armor and a combat-grade environment suit, and handed it to him. "put this on! if you want to get out of here alive you do what i say and when i say it! you got that!"
Last edited by Anubis on Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
THE GAME

My Armory
Machine-Whisperer
Legendary
Legendary

A subtle hissing sound can be heard in the corridor walls from the explosion damaged pressure seals.

"rightoh then" William replied as he slipped into the suit, but before he could even mount his helmet, William and the marine was surrounded by the inhuman screaches of what was in the darkness.
"Umm.. we should keep moving, theres an autogun station up ahead, they run on an indipendent power source and I 'think' I remember the their activation code."
Quickly william grabs whatever he can from the weapons locker, though he wasn't really trained to use firearms.
"shall we head off then?".
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"Yeah, lets get moving. I'll have to teach you how to use that weapon later, but don't ever point it at me!" We ran down the hall and came pass a door to the main office for the Marines. it only had a long single hallway that was the only entrance and exit guarded by a large autonomous gatling gun. I pushed them it and ran to the console and activated the gatling gun. on the monitor it showed both zombies and imps alike being turned into Swiss cheese.

"We'll stay here until they given up us then we go through the emergency exit." I gestured over to what look liked a maintenance shaft entrance. It was a safety precaution it can only be opened from the inside.

Then i gave William a lesson on gun safety and how to work and reload a weapon. The office was pretty bloody it looked like the people that were here at the time didn't have the chance to set up rail defences before they were killed and dragged out of there dead or wouned. I went through some of the emergancy supplies and gave Will some of the emergancy C-rations and water.
THE GAME

My Armory