WHAT THE F***!!!!!

What's hot, what's not. General Video Game discussion
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

WHAT THE F***!!!!!

Post by Shadow Wulf »

I dont believe this game is worth this much, a couple of weeks ago I saw it for $25 at Rhino Games!!! :o People are soo stupid they think got a goldmind when the game isnt rare at all!!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00000 ... 3?n=468642
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

they stopped making it so......it's worth more just how much is up to the seller.
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

They discontinued a whole bunch of good old games but you dont see them jacking up the prices. Look at MGS.

I also looked at Castlevania: Symphony of the night for atleast $48!! luckily I brought it brand new for $15 at blockbuster a couple of years ago, but still!!!! These people are stingy. its like house morgage people everywhere were jacking up the price like crazy and then no one was buying it, and now thier finaly lowering the price agien. :x

EDIT: you know what I bet it is? its because of advent childrens is out thats why, its a fad thats all it is, its only a matter of time before it lowers in price. thats how it was with Castlevania Dracula X, but then it lower to a reasonable price agien.
Last edited by Shadow Wulf on Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

Hey what can i say... people are stupid :|
THE GAME

My Armory
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

I swear I hate it when this happens. When I start working I was gonna get myself a copy of FF7 but no they had to jack up the price.

I heard this one worker at a video game store in the mall saying that hes friend (who works at another video game store) sold FF7 for $100!!!
Image Image
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Post by Vuldari »

That price is insane...

...I think you're right. Because of the movie, they are jacking up the price because they know some idiots out there will pay that and more.

I saw it for $17.99 at a used game store a few years back. It's really not that rare...though as long as people THINK it is, they will be fooled into paying these prices. Once all of the fools have spent thier money, and the demand goes down, the price will return to normal again.
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Post by Morkulv »

I'm not much of a Final Fantasy-fan.
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
Protoba
Pack Member
Pack Member
Custom Title: He Likes You

Post by Protoba »

Bought one at work for $2.75

Was for PC too! :howl:  :oo
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

ha ha, you should try to send me the file. :D
Image Image