What's your hobby or job or what do you do for a living?

The place for anything at all...
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: living
Mood: Indifferent

Post by Lukas »

hobbles: finding dragons(later), Finding werewolfs(now and later), playing video games(T&P and Fh bf1942), very religious, republican, listening to the greatest german rock band(RAMMSTEIN), and finally reading
im starting to do some exercise and plan to join the track team at school, WW2 buff, running, getting back in the habit of climbing trees(so fun), seeing if i have any gentic relation ship to werewolfs(not sure), if not plan to earn my self the bite of a werewolf, and finally: save lots of money and have a comfotable life in the future.thats all :D
Tsavo
Pack Member
Pack Member

cool

Post by Tsavo »

yeah thats what i'm hoping for :)
Silver_Lycan
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change

Post by Silver_Lycan »

Proablly what we are all hopeing for :D

Hobbies: Website design, Kendo, Writing, Sketching (poorly lol), i love my music 8) mostly Sonata Artica, i enjoy a bit of gaming mostly on action games, meeting new people (i work at the moment as a waiter so its fun to meet new people online and at work :D )
He who risks nothing, is nothing, has nothing and does nothing.

Bound by his rules he is a slave and can never be free.
greniar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: the scholar

Post by greniar »

i am (not professionally but hopefully will be at some point) a special effects makeup artist specializing in prosthetics and creature design
GRIFFON:I'm Griffon ,and I'm a werewolf
GIRL:your crazy!
GRIFFON:Perhaps I was too forward.
Machine-Whisperer
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: At an Observational status

Post by Machine-Whisperer »

hmmm. aspirations Aspirations... I',m currently in the second last year of my schooling, and hope to go to Uni. Though I really wish I could get into nanotech and/or robotics. I'm probably more likely to wind up as a 'graphics guy' in some media company.
Bah... Stupid Case sensitive Email. Lets try this again !
Voidmaw
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change

Post by Voidmaw »

Hobbies: photography, birdwatching (with Corvidae caching much attention), mycology, bone collecting, both urban and wilderness exploration, tracking, studying entheogenic plant use in shamanism, study of trickster archetypes, shapeshifting, and of course wolves and cultural perceptions of wolves. I also enjoy bicycles and poking at coyote scat. No, this list is not nearly exhausted!

:D

As for work... I have thus far managed to evade contributing to society in this manner. knock, knock. sneak, sneak.
No matter how fast light travels,
it finds the darkness has always got there first,
and is waiting for it. - Terry Pratchett
guitarwizard
Pack Member
Pack Member

Post by guitarwizard »

my hobby is playig guitar, i work 2 jobs , landscaping with my dad, an dishwash at cracker barrel, and now im a senior in highschool
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets
Mood: Indifferent

Post by MoonKit »

Just finished high school in June and now im in the 'real world'.

I work as an Administrative Assitant at an accounting firm. Ah, well, thats the fancy way of saying it. Im a secretary. I file, answer phones, and all that crap. Its alright and the pay is slightly better then most out of highschool jobs, which is nice. Im working on trying to be a fiction writer though. Heres hoping. :D
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh
Mood: Meh...

Work?

Post by RedEye »

Being Retired (If you invest, you really CAN retire young...I did.) Everything's a Hobby.
The major Hobby I'm with right now and for the forseeable future is Writing. Yep...yet another Werewolf Novel.
Mine are different, though. After they cross-over, they retain their Wolf -Human Teeth, their Ears are cupped and slightly pointed, and their feet are Digitigrade.
Yes..they hide all this. (and really...most people wouldn't notice)
That's what has infected and metamorphed me after retirement...and damn! it's so much fun! Yeah..I am Crazy (Six hours every day but Sunday...my back's a wreck and I can't stop...I wanna find out what happens...even though I Know what's gonna happen)
So, that's what I do for fun...that and bang my head against the wall....
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Guitar Dude from Metallica

Post by Kirk Hammett »

I should update mine. No longer in any particular band, could call me a 'session musician' :lol: in that I get asked to gig with people. Still teaching guitar and playing it though, still at Uni. Im also working on a solo album.
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Image Image :beerwolf: :drunx:
"Animals were not made for humans, not anymore than black people were made for whites or women for men" -Alice Walker-
Evanstar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Known to Bite

Post by Evanstar »

Hobbies-reading,writing,painting,drawing,listening to music,ffxi.

I stay at home with my little ones right now, then off to finish my degree in Education (changed that before I left college to have our chidren from English).
Xodiac
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Xodiac »

Job: sucurity guard at a local biomed research facility.

Hobbies: reading, writing, writing amateur reviews of what I read, building fursuits, video gaming.
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

I'm still in High school but I'm looking to become a naval archetect
Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori :P
strykeriuswolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: ARMY Wolf

Post by strykeriuswolf »

Im my Highschool's fury artist Rep....

and i guess my hobbies are obvious...

Furry art, T/F and Yiff writing, and Sci-fi/Paranormal Romance writing, reading and shooting, Therianthrope......and of course my favorite is the moon.
Last edited by strykeriuswolf on Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I dun care what people say about us furries, I'm darn proud to be one and have always been proud. POWER TO THE FURRIES
Skylar
Just Bitten
Just Bitten
Custom Title: Loner

Post by Skylar »

Hobbies: I'll do pretty much anything. My only real hobbies are writing, reading, drawing, and spending the small amount of free time I have on the computer. I usually don't do the same thing more than twice a week, my schedule is very full. 8)
To Be Loathed And Detested Whilst You Dwell Among The Tainted Reality Of Life Is A Mere Fraction Of The Pain You Barely Feel
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

HOBBIES : anything outdoors, i.e. hunting,fishing(but not so much any more),anything that has to do with the shooting sports. iguess you could say that im an avid gun nut,but in a sane sort of way :lol: i like to read a good book here and there. iwas told about a new one called ''blink'' apparently its standardized reading for the u.s. navy's ''dev group'' otherwise known as seal team 6. good movies, good games, kick @$$ music are a plus. im a big fan of anime-- wolf rain, ghost in the shell, full metal alchemist- big fan. i like messing with my classic cars, the faster they/i go the happier i am. :howl:  :oo :helmet:
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

ALSO IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME OUT WITH AN AVATAR THAT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.........THNX :howl:  :oo
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Post by Vuldari »

gladius wrote:ALSO IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME OUT WITH AN AVATAR THAT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.........THNX :howl:  :oo
What were you looking for?

I have literally Hundreds of Wolf photos, Werewolf pictures, as well as hundreds more various other Transformation images and other animals (both realistic and anthropomorphic) that I could create an Avatar image from.

Give me a request and I'll make it.

(Just don't ask me to draw it myself...as an original commision from Me would not be done untill the second aneversary of the first Manned Mars landing)
Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

Vuldari wrote:
gladius wrote:ALSO IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME OUT WITH AN AVATAR THAT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.........THNX :howl:  :oo
What were you looking for?

I have literally Hundreds of Wolf photos, Werewolf pictures, as well as hundreds more various other Transformation images and other animals (both realistic and anthropomorphic) that I could create an Avatar image from.

Give me a request and I'll make it.

(Just don't ask me to draw it myself...as an original commision from Me would not be done untill the second aneversary of the first Manned Mars landing)
wow... so soon? you're being a little too optomistic i think :P
i should be talking with that story...
Deviantart? Why'd I do this?
I am relentlessly agressive

Image<--- THEY PWN U
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

anything wolf related that best suits my personality.....................
:howl:  :oo you guys be the judge its what you guys think what best suits my personality from everyones point of view. :howl:  :oo
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vuldari »

gladius wrote:anything wolf related that best suits my personality.....................
:howl:  :oo you guys be the judge its what you guys think what best suits my personality from everyones point of view. :howl:  :oo
As if I could possibly be able to judge what best suits you, just from the 25 messages you've posted here...

...I don't think I can do that.

Tell you what...maybe I'll just start making a bunch of Pre-Scaled Avatar Pics and post them in a new thread where you, or any other new members, could pick and choose from them.
Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

thats up to you.........i just didnt want to find just anything and tick a bunch of people off because there is no meaning behind the avatar.........
but im still interested in seeing your work :)
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

lol? tick people off? heck. if you like the pic, that's reason enough for us
Deviantart? Why'd I do this?
I am relentlessly agressive

Image<--- THEY PWN U
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vuldari »

gladius wrote:thats up to you.........i just didnt want to find just anything and tick a bunch of people off because there is no meaning behind the avatar.........
but im still interested in seeing your work :)
My work?

...no no...I think you missed my little sub-note about not expecting original art from me.

If you want something custom made, I think you may need to Commision an artist to make it for you in the "Classifieds" section.

In the mean time, I'm assembling some Generic avatar pics that ANYONE can use...untill you can find something that suits you better.

(BTW: If you have a specific request, such as an image you have seen anywhere on the internet that you would like made into an avatar, just let me know and I'll make it happen.)

=^.^'= ~
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

i kind want to down load a pic of me after i got off of work but i dont think its going to work the pic is just too big.... :)