female shifting...

This is the place for discussion and voting on various aspects of werewolf life, social ideas, physical appearance, etc. Also a place to vote on how a werewolf should look.
Moon Daughter
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Door to Darkness

Post by Moon Daughter »

Personally, I think that female werewolves shifting to gestalt form would go with the wolf traditional of having multiple nipple, but with a slight twist.

Say like one girl has like C-cups. I think that, when changing, their breast would not only become covered by fur, but tighten slighy and not hang that loose at all. It would become, in size, more like a B-cup or something. Then, normal wolf-like nipples would become present under the original breasts.

That's atleast how I see it. Otherwise, like someone said before, you'd just have some werewolf looking like it's hauling a bunch of coconuts.
"He who make a beast of himself gets rid of the pains of being a man." -Dr. Johnson
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Guitar Dude from Metallica

Post by Kirk Hammett »

You cannot run on all fours (toes and hands) with huge boobs. I got too old and big in the chest to run on all fours when I hit puberty, and Im not a big girl, I just have an unfortunately large chest. (Until after Ive had babies :lol: ).
Ive got bad back problems. Not all of it is from carrying a guitar onstage for hours. My guitar is light anyway it's not like it's a Gibson Les Paul.

So I vote flat chested realistically, and multiple nipples sort of under the fur I guess. Boobs that DO distinguish female from male, but certainly not big flabby things that are unecessary.

For all the reasons already stated on this board. :)
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Image Image :beerwolf: :drunx:
"Animals were not made for humans, not anymore than black people were made for whites or women for men" -Alice Walker-
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kirk Hammett »

Anook wrote:I totally agree with you.

But remember a werewolf would beable to tell if another werewolf was female or male, by their scent.

Right?
Yeah I agree with that :P

EDIT: Am I tripping out or did Anook's post vanish? Bah!
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
"Animals were not made for humans, not anymore than black people were made for whites or women for men" -Alice Walker-
RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh
Mood: Meh...

Bib Chested Werewolves?

Post by RedEye »

Not only would it chafe like hades in four wheel drive, and be terrible going through dry brush, but the mass would make taking corners difficult in the extreme (especially if they shifted in the turn). :P
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...
Anook
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dogs are miracles with paws

Post by Anook »

Kirk Hammett wrote:Yeah I agree with that :P

EDIT: Am I tripping out or did Anook's post vanish? Bah!
OOOPS! Sorry!

I deleted my post eariler. I didn't think anyone would respond, so I deleted it.

Sorry about that Kirk. :(

Anyways, I put it back up.

Kirk Hammett wrote:So I vote flat chested realistically, and multiple nipples sort of under the fur I guess. Boobs that DO distinguish female from male, but certainly not big flabby things that are unecessary.
I totally agree with you.

But remember a werewolf would beable to tell if another werewolf was female or male, by their scent.

Right?

So therefore breast wouldn't need to show.
I pictured female werewolves looking like this one on the right.

I could care less if I am a "freak". I don't care what other people think about me. I am me. I am different from the masses of society in unique and profound ways, anyway. Being physically different would trouble me not
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary

Re: Bib Chested Werewolves?

Post by Kirk Hammett »

RedEye wrote:Not only would it chafe like hades in four wheel drive, and be terrible going through dry brush, but the mass would make taking corners difficult in the extreme (especially if they shifted in the turn). :P
Haha that just made me laugh :lol:

I love that picture Anook, I still want to order the print of the Autumn Jester!
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

I like the Breath of Winter, Da Woo, Eyes of the Night, Vantage Point, Redwood Pack, and There With You.

As you can see, I like alot of Golden wolfs artwork.
I could care less if I am a "freak". I don't care what other people think about me. I am me. I am different from the masses of society in unique and profound ways, anyway. Being physically different would trouble me not
Fastenjaw
Pack Member
Pack Member

Post by Fastenjaw »

Set wrote:The multiple nipples thing always reminds me of this picture:

That photo is wrong... They are half wolf half man. They should have 4 nipples....
Killa Tofu!
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Post by Vuldari »

Fastenjaw wrote:

That photo is wrong... They are half wolf half man. They should have 4 nipples....
Oh?

...that is an interesing opinion, but only one possible interpretation...

Be careful about telling others that thier own personal ideas on an interpretation of a fantasy character are "WRONG". No-one is really right or wrong when the creature we are talking about is a work of creative fiction.

I learned that lesson the hard way. ...as I've pissed off more than a few people by presenting what I believed to be the most 'Logical' interpretation to be the "RIGHT" one, and what I felt to be 'Illogical' to be "WRONG".

...BIG Mistake...

Just be careful and courteous, and we'll all be fine.

Well...now that You've been grilled by Vuldari (That's me), all you need to to is get beaned by a rubber duck by our "official" duckie throwing 'Pack Representative' Figarou and then I think you'll officially be part of the group here.

Welcome 'Fastenjaw'! :welcome:
Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~
Cavman
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The lone wolf of Quinault

Post by Cavman »

OK, I'm gonna state my opinionso I hope that no one gets offended...

The gestalt form is suposed to be a conglomeration of human and wolf traits, so would the body have to fit with the scenario that the mind followed aswaell. I'm not saying the mind dose, but the body would probably change along those lines as if it did. Meaning, the identification of the opposite gender would also be a mix of both species, sent for wolf and sight for human. I'm not sayiong over exagerate anything, just have enough so its noticable. Ok, thats my opinion.
Fastenjaw
Pack Member
Pack Member

Post by Fastenjaw »

Vuldari wrote:
Fastenjaw wrote:

Oh?

...that is an interesing opinion, but only one possible interpretation...

Be careful about telling others that thier own personal ideas on an interpretation of a fantasy character are "WRONG". No-one is really right or wrong when the creature we are talking about is a work of creative fiction.

I learned that lesson the hard way. ...as I've pissed off more than a few people by presenting what I believed to be the most 'Logical' interpretation to be the "RIGHT" one, and what I felt to be 'Illogical' to be "WRONG".

...BIG Mistake...

Just be careful and courteous, and we'll all be fine.

Well...now that You've been grilled by Vuldari (That's me), all you need to to is get beaned by a rubber duck by our "official" duckie throwing 'Pack Representative' Figarou and then I think you'll officially be part of the group here.

Welcome 'Fastenjaw'! :welcome:
Doh! My bad. *slaps self on the head with notebook*
Killa Tofu!
RedEye

Post by RedEye »

There is something besides breast development to consider...females tend (most of the time) to be Smaller, Lighter weight, and more Gracile in construction. This is not just a human thing, it goes throughought the whole animal kingdom (and when it doesn't, it really doesn't).
So, Female werewolves would be just like their Human Bases: somewhat smaller, more Graceful in structure, and prone to networking a lot.... :lol:
shadow_wolf56979
Just Bitten
Just Bitten
Custom Title: Lycanthrope

Post by shadow_wolf56979 »

:shift: :D Finally! Something I can answer freely! It depends on if you were bitten or born one. If she was born one, then it's just two nimples hidden under the fur where the breast would normally be. If she is bitten, then it's just two normal breasts. I heard that it gets in the way and it's very annoying. My friends just wear a big bikini or something so it's easier for them. I think I've said enough rvt
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

shadow_wolf56979 wrote: If she is bitten, then it's just two normal breasts. I heard that it gets in the way and it's very annoying. My friends just wear a big bikini or something so it's easier for them. I think I've said enough rvt
What?

Why would a female werewolf have normal breast if she were bitten and ones that are born just have the little nipples under the fur?

Why aren't they the same?
shadow_wolf56979
Just Bitten
Just Bitten

:shift: It's because if she's bitten, then her bloodstream is not used to the shifting and her blood is not pure. If she was born it, then her blood is the purest and the shifted form is more like a wolf then human. If she's bitten, she's more human then wolf. :) see what I mean? rvt
I was born what I am today
That will always be the same
I have no need to change to be normal
I may be hunted down, but I don't care
I am a Lycanthrope, BEWARE!
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

I guess I sort of see what you mean.

OH! I love the song on your website!

Its one of my favorites. :D

I mean, the dancing bears one. :D
shadow_wolf56979
Just Bitten
Just Bitten

:shift: :o That song? It's from Anastasia. It's an ok song. I'm glad you see what I'm talking about. Any more questions about lycanthropes in general, message me. :wink: rvt
I was born what I am today
That will always be the same
I have no need to change to be normal
I may be hunted down, but I don't care
I am a Lycanthrope, BEWARE!
Shadow_in_the_Moonlight
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Shadow_in_the_Moonlight »

would that also mean that in human form, a born were wolf would be hairier and have more a cute senses? maybe even sharper teeth and stronger nails? oh, and fastenjaw i back wuldari up on the "right and wrong" thing i have acually gotten into a fist fight because i said something along the lines of "I'M right, YOU'RE wrong, SHUT UP!". lol. not tryin to nag at ya, but be careful.
"The wise ones keep far from these Deeps,
for in the shadows dwell and creep
all manner dark and sere and fair
of twilight's kith - these woods their lair."
geekboy1500
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lover of Life

Post by geekboy1500 »

shadow_wolf56979 wrote::shift: It's because if she's bitten, then her bloodstream is not used to the shifting and her blood is not pure. If she was born it, then her blood is the purest and the shifted form is more like a wolf then human. If she's bitten, she's more human then wolf. :) see what I mean? rvt
:roll: so your saying your an ACTUAL WEREWOLF :roll:
The Think Geek Annoy-o-Tron, insanity in convenient attractive box.
Jamie
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Jamie »

geekboy1500 wrote:
shadow_wolf56979 wrote::shift: It's because if she's bitten, then her bloodstream is not used to the shifting and her blood is not pure. If she was born it, then her blood is the purest and the shifted form is more like a wolf then human. If she's bitten, she's more human then wolf. :) see what I mean? rvt
:roll: so your saying your an ACTUAL WEREWOLF :roll:
It pretty much sounds like shadow_wolf56979 is making that claim, or is claiming to have direct knowlege of werewolves, or is just doing role-playing stuff.

Just so you know, shadow_wolf56979, the first one isn't really allowed on this board unless you provide proof (because it tends to derail conversations and offend people), the second one is generally considered somewhat naughty according to the rules of this board, and the last one is restricted to a special section of this board.

On this board, we aren't totally against the idea that werewolves might be real, but we prefer to keep the discussions speculative instead of allowing some individuals to present "the truth" to us. If you are claiming to be an actual werewolf, we aren't trying to offend you and we aren't trying to drive you away, it's just the way that the rules on this board have ended up being.
-Jamie Hall
Do you like monsters? See Monster Mania!
RedEye

Put simply

Post by RedEye »

Let's put things out in a simple manner. Werewolves, IF THEY EXISTED, would be in hiding, simply to survive. This is not a friendly world to anyone who's different, and being Were' would be Mega-Different.
Humanity has a history of "not playing well with others"; combine that "otherness" with being a legendary dangerous creature, and "does not play well" takes on a really nasty nature.
So, since the other people on this forum would be "Were-Friendly" to some degree, let us all agree that they don't exist, cannot exist, are just the stuff of legends...even if they actually were to exist, the most friendly thing we could do would be to agree that they exist only in the movies, or stories.
Basically, even if they existed, and some of us knew for a fact that they existed, the best thing we could do for them is to say THEY DON'T EXIST.
So...They don't exist. period. Even if they DO, they DON'T. It's called respect....
neoritter
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Dogfighter

Re: female shifting...

Post by neoritter »

Timber-WoIf wrote:i'm confused about this... female humans have breasts on thier chest, but wolves have the milk lower... and have more nipples. at what point in shifting would this actually happen? probibly after gestalt, but... eh, just food for thought?

This is somewhat sick that you are focusing on this. Let that be left to basic wolf anatomy etc. I would rather not have the movie being viewed explicit because a people felt seeing a female werewolf's boobs transform would be neat thing to do.
Zockereinstein
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dancing with machines.

Quite simple.

Post by Zockereinstein »

Well. I think that the answer of this topic is connected to the result of the transformation itself: if the result is a normal wolf look-a-like, then her breasts should be turned into wolfish ones. But if the result is something different, the process could take any possible path... do you agree?
Mmm, and I am sure that this won't be that important for the movie :lol: .

And what do I prefer? For me it's the same.
Echo!!....
howlbigbadwolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by howlbigbadwolf »

Ya ummm If my girlfriend turned in to a werewolf in front of me....Ummm i think i would be more turned on then scared.... :o That dosent make me a perv or wierd dose it..................(Why dose everyone keep looking At me like that) ?? (so you telling me that you would not do a werewolf girl if she was hot like hally berry huu huuu..) *scilence* What ever LOL :lol:
I live for the Moon
If you love werewolfs and Comics http://www.alphaluna.net/index.php
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/adult/home.html
question

Something to consider

Post by question »

Wolves have multiple teats as they have multiple pups. Are werewolves more likely to have multiple pups?

Even in any sort of fully shifted form a female werewolf is still a mother and would need to provide for her whelps. Given that humans have two breasts to support the normal one baby, I would say that the REAL question is what kind of birthing patterns werewolves have.