the theroy of the werewolf

The place to talk about where a lot of things started. Stories and history, references, etc.
lunarwolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Trying to run free
Additional Details: I look beyond the line of what a lot people call FACTS.... Because just because it's name MYTH..... Does not mean it does not exist.

the theroy of the werewolf

Post by lunarwolf »

What theroys do you know about werewolves and i'm not talking about the simple stuff like they change on the full moon or they are allerigic to silver, like a folk tale says you can drink out of a certain river i'm sure what type it is but if you drink out of it you will change into a wolf something like that. :?
The truth...ha...why does it matter to you? You really don't want to know the truths I know....
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

Well, I read that if you drink downstream of where real wolves drank, you will turn into a werewolf. And you will be a WW if:
Born on Christmas Day
Drink from a wolf pawprint
Sleep outside under a full moon

Also the use of ointments, wolf skin belt, and being cursed
native
Just Bitten
Just Bitten
Custom Title: alpha male

Post by native »

i dont of many but if anybody can reccomend some literature to review
that would really help.^..^
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary
Location: Cambria,Wisconsin away from other lycans like myself, man it gets lonely here!!!

Post by Silverwolfman »

well those legends are true and its not christmas day i dont think i think its christmas eve. drinking from a wolfprint may help along with the downstream thing but i'm still skeptical. i want to know if u can become a werewolf from putting wolf blood into urself. either drinking it or injecting uself with it. i'm just wandering thats all. :?
Werewolves are seen as cold blood killers to some. In my eyes we're all part of this world and must be accepted not rejected or driven away.
lupine
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lead us Not into Temptation.... I can find the way by myself
Mood: Meh...

Post by lupine »

Personally, I would have thought that if you were to inject yourself with the blood of ANY animal, It would make you incredibly ill, if not kill you.

I don't imagine drinking it would cause any great harm, although if you drank a substantial amount, it would most likely make you sick. I read somewhere once that the only blood we humans can digest is of the same group as our own. Any other just passes through undigested. Dunno how true that is but that's what I read. :D
Well be, thy one. And wisdom too. And grew, and joyed in my growth. From a word to a word, I was led to a word. From a deed...to another deed.

"I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary
Location: Cambria,Wisconsin away from other lycans like myself, man it gets lonely here!!!

Post by Silverwolfman »

yeha but think about it. u inject urself with the blood blood then outa nowhere u start changing. some scientists say that we were descended from men who had wolf in their system. maybe our bodies can still take it. :?
Werewolves are seen as cold blood killers to some. In my eyes we're all part of this world and must be accepted not rejected or driven away.
Fullmoonstar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: ...for science

Post by Fullmoonstar »

never stop dreaming. Otherwise your dreams will never come true.
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silverwolfman »

interesting might be true. but i stil wanan try the blood thing
Fullmoonstar
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fullmoonstar »

....i think all the stuff here is interesting....but the Blood thing is the most interesting theory :D
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silverwolfman »

it might work....hopefully. i wanna test it out myself if i get sick i'll tell ya guys, if i die and u dont hear from me in a long time u'll know that u shouldnt try it. but not right now.
Fullmoonstar
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fullmoonstar »

Last edited by Fullmoonstar on Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
shey
Legendary
Legendary

Post by shey »

ya puting blood from something else in you as in straight in to the blood streem will cause the imune system to freak and it will not be pritty.

most likely it will reject you will suffer very painfully and most likely die.

so to recap injecting blood in to you = dead and/or pain beyond your imagenation

but if you drink it you might puke it up and if you drink alot of it you will punk alot not litte pukeing food posin. pukeing and you could get whatever sicknesses the animal had or what ypur body is not imune to. but after this if you think its still a good idea i told you so so no haunting my house :lol:
Fullmoonstar
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fullmoonstar »

shey wrote:ya puting blood from something else in you as in straight in to the blood streem will cause the imune system to freak and it will not be pritty.

most likely it will reject you will suffer very painfully and most likely die.

so to recap injecting blood in to you = dead and/or pain beyond your imagenation

but if you drink it you might puke it up and if you drink alot of it you will punk alot not litte pukeing food posin. pukeing and you could get whatever sicknesses the animal had or what ypur body is not imune to. but after this if you think its still a good idea i told you so so no haunting my house :lol:
yeah...that is what i meant with my "be careful"
Last edited by Fullmoonstar on Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

Silverwolfman wrote:it might work....hopefully. i wanna test it out myself if i get sick i'll tell ya guys, if i die and u dont hear from me in a long time u'll know that u shouldnt try it. but not right now.
Quite frankly, if you're serious, you need to be beaten over the head with a blunt object. Even if you could get wolf blood I can guarantee it's not going to work. The last thing we need is more wolves getting killed because some dumbass thought it would be a good idea to try and get blood from a wild animal.
Short Tail
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Resident Chakat

Post by Short Tail »

I am going to have to go with Set on this. I just cant wait to see the answer if Scott finds this thread, but I can assure you that putting another thing's blood into you will end BADLY. Firstly, Most humans cant even have other human blood in their body. This is why it is important to know your blood type if you ever need surgery, becasue the wrong blood type can kill you. That said, it is not a far streach to assume that blood from a different species will likley kill you.

In other words, dont do this unless you want to be noted in the Darwin Awards.
"War is over if you want it to be. Imagine all the people living life in peace." - John & Yoko
Midnight
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Midnight »

I'm with Short Tail, Lupine and company about this. Bluntly... the only appropriate way for animal blood to enter anyone's body is via the dinner table. (Mmmm... black pudding...) Quite aside from anything else, unless you're somewhere 100% sterile you're going to get a nasty infection. And injecting yourself with something as non-sterile as animal blood is probably going to be much worse for you even than hard drugs.

Silverwolfman - don't. Just don't. And Fullmoonstar - Please don't encourage him.
Fullmoonstar
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fullmoonstar »

Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silverwolfman »

curiousity is a powerful thing. but if all of u are so strong about it i wont try it. promise, i never break a promise. :|
blaidd-ddyn
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Custom Title: Wolves Curse

Post by blaidd-ddyn »

Being born on Friday the 13th and under a full moon is a common belief also...
I'm the Invisble Man
Incredible how you can
see right through me
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silverwolfman »

really thats interesting. usually i thought if u were born on friday the 13th u'd get a curse of bad luck until u die. but under a full moon huh. i was born on a night of a fullmoon that count?
blaidd-ddyn
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Custom Title: Wolves Curse

Post by blaidd-ddyn »

No, has to be on Friday 13th also...
I'm the Invisble Man
Incredible how you can
see right through me
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silverwolfman »

funky, oh well we all have our theories.
Lonewolf
Custom Title: i walk in the valley in the shadow of death....hmm, its kinda nice here.
Mood: Bored
Location: public library, in some town, in i dont know what state.

Re: the theroy of the werewolf

Post by Lonewolf »

ok, what if, and bare with me on this, if you find out your own blood type, then the wolfs blood type, for the sake of curiosity :?
Lonewolf
Custom Title: i walk in the valley in the shadow of death....hmm, its kinda nice here.

Post by Lonewolf »

what if the wolfs blood type is the same as your own?
Lonewolf

Post by Lonewolf »

im actually gonna try it, but i'll take precautions, im gonna find out the blood type of the wolf before anything, i figure it might do some good.