Romp

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

you were having a nightmare, do you want to talk about it? I find that's the best way to get rid of them.
Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori :P
lunarwolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Trying to run free
Additional Details: I look beyond the line of what a lot people call FACTS.... Because just because it's name MYTH..... Does not mean it does not exist.

Post by lunarwolf »

*i'm fine and i think talking won't make my nightmares go away*
The truth...ha...why does it matter to you? You really don't want to know the truths I know....
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

You are not fine I had a nightmare where i kept running from something and every time I was shot in the head with a silver bullet. Talking helped it go away.
lunarwolf
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I look beyond the line of what a lot people call FACTS.... Because just because it's name MYTH..... Does not mean it does not exist.

Post by lunarwolf »

*but it's not only nightmares i seen things and it makes me think of evil things and i hope it won't make me evil again*
The truth...ha...why does it matter to you? You really don't want to know the truths I know....
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

Just be calm I can help you through this. I won't let you become evil again
lunarwolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by lunarwolf »

*all right then do you want to me tell whats happen in my dreams and why they happen or something else*
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

just start with the dreams then we will move on to your past.
lunarwolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by lunarwolf »

*ok....... in my dreams i live through my evil deeds i have done and someone keeps on telling me near the end of my dreams i'm evil and always will be there is no chance i can be good*
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

What sort of evil things?
lunarwolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by lunarwolf »

*i kill things many things.........humans....wolves and slaughter villages and much more*
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

How many people have you slaughtered?
lunarwolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by lunarwolf »

*lost count many years ago*
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

Where did this all start?
lunarwolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by lunarwolf »

* it's more likly when did this all started..... when man had nothing to depend on but the animals for warmth, food, and clothing, and there weapons were sticks and stones combine into spears and arrows basicly during the native times*
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

well how did it start then?
Anook
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dogs are miracles with paws

Post by Anook »

(Well, I deleted everything because it was annoying me.
I kept the link up though)

http://st.aemilian.tripod.com/projects/ ... imalwk.htm

*Listens to the Lunar talk of his past.*

*Tears begin to form* :cry:

Poor Lunar.
Last edited by Anook on Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I could care less if I am a "freak". I don't care what other people think about me. I am me. I am different from the masses of society in unique and profound ways, anyway. Being physically different would trouble me not
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

*Turns over ans stares at the ceiling, while listening to the concersation*
Last edited by Anook on Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I could care less if I am a "freak". I don't care what other people think about me. I am me. I am different from the masses of society in unique and profound ways, anyway. Being physically different would trouble me not
lunarwolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by lunarwolf »

well here it goes like i said i was many years ago when i was young. I was a normal wolf i wasn't evil i couldn't live for many centeries just a normal wolf. I was near the age to adult hood and my father the alapha was teaching me how to be an alapha since he was an alapha like protect the pack lead the pack do good deeds and stay away from the beast with the objects in there hands no matter the cost, liek any loayal son i obeyed and followed my father foots steps one day he was goning to take me hunting deer i was a begginer but somehow i was a better hunter then the others but the during the hunt i heard my pack howling it sounded like they they were in danger so i ran back with my father. When we reached there i saw my mother protecting my brothers and sisters and other memebers protecting the pack itself from the beasts and my father fought them bravely but the beasts were to strong because there objects they held in there hands my father told me to run and mother did too so i wanted to fight but my loyalty for my family and pack made me go. soon i stop were the beasts could not see me any more. I howled for my father and my mother....my family and the pack, I cried too. Later i followed the beasts and saw them draging my family and pack to there home and saw them dance around there fire it seemed like they celebrated there hunt or i should say there slaughter feast i ran back some distance between them i remeber my mother telling to talk to mother luna (or the moon) to ask for help. Deep inside me i felt alone then sadness after that i felt pure anger and darkness, so i howled to mother luna what killed my family and my pack and give me me extreme strength and power to avenge my family. There was silnce then a voice it was mother luna and she told me that the creatures we call beasts are called man and they are ruthless animals, and she answered my request by making me double the size and extreme amount of strength but she said there will be a weakness i will be weak to a beatuful metal called silver and i must feed more then i used to eaten and will live for many ages to come i felt differnet like i died and was reborn i felt no more joy but the rage to kill , i became very few of the first what man feared and named the werewolf. I left mther luna thanking her by howling very loadly and going to the the mans home. When i reached there it seemed like they heared my my howling and they saw me and held there objects out i looked there expressions on there faces on the little ones there was utter fear same with the ones with long hair which they smelled like a female the same expression on ther face and the ones with there objects looked brave but i smelled fear. My rage grew since they attack my pack they were afarid and they did nothing but lived there lives... So I took my revenge killing the ones with the objects first it seemed so easy then i killed the females and small ones in there shelters... No one survived i can never forget there screaming..... I wanted to kill more of these animals so called man.. So i killed more man later within the years some got away from the attack but somehow they changed into wolves like me i wonder why but then my anger take over and i wonder no more and got the help of the other wolves. Oh i forgot to tell my name isn't really lunar but it was something else i forgot my name because i wanted to kill.. i killed villages soon other wolves i don't why maybe because the rage but later on the so called werewolves i made called me lunar since i talk to luna every night by thanking her for my gift. Later on she told me that i can take my rage on the world by doing this ritual I wonder why luna was so evil then i wonder was it luna i was talking to, but I took her advice and did some of the steps but i couldn't find the shaman she spoke during expalining the ritual then she told me that were you anook anook joker gladuis and so forth were you guys lived at so i went there and you know the rest of that stroy*.
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

I can understand your rage, Luna did give you the power to avenge your family, but someone else told you to kill and I think I know who it was.
Come with me he who told you to kill lives in this world*shifts to Angel*
Anook. we need your winter form.We're going to Las Vegas.
lunarwolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by lunarwolf »

*........and since my evil has been tooken out of me i have no more powers and became mortal i believe that my evil is trying to take me back*
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

*Cool!*

*Fur becomes totally white, and eyes glow an artic blue.*(Well, they're already an artic blue, they're just glowing a little bit), and white feathered wings sprout from back.*

Do I need my wings Fang?
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

*Puts hand on Lunar's shoulder* This will give you power but keep you good. *transfers some power to Lunar*
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

Hell yeah
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

Woohoo!

Ok, where are we going?
lunarwolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by lunarwolf »

*what kind of power do i have*