Romp

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

(( I can see where this is going, please don't blame me))
Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori :P
lunarwolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Trying to run free
Additional Details: I look beyond the line of what a lot people call FACTS.... Because just because it's name MYTH..... Does not mean it does not exist.

Post by lunarwolf »

*reaches shaman cave and stops and looks at it and sees himself do the same thing that he did in the past but this time he wins and destorys the world then he relized he was seeing things again* *i must not be afraid i must beat my fears* *walks in the cave slowly*
The truth...ha...why does it matter to you? You really don't want to know the truths I know....
Anook
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dogs are miracles with paws

Post by Anook »

(Argh! I did over a weeks worth of research on my avatar to see if it was really a wolf and many sites said it was. Actually over five did, and then I have others say its a malamute and then one that said it was a wolf hybrid. I'm so confused. :cry: )

Oh, I don't think he's going to blame you Fang.
I could care less if I am a "freak". I don't care what other people think about me. I am me. I am different from the masses of society in unique and profound ways, anyway. Being physically different would trouble me not
lunarwolf
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I look beyond the line of what a lot people call FACTS.... Because just because it's name MYTH..... Does not mean it does not exist.

Post by lunarwolf »

*walks further and stops befor a symbol he drew when he was trying to destroy the world in the past* *(thinking) this is were i'll use my magic to find out who it really is* *starts mgic*
The truth...ha...why does it matter to you? You really don't want to know the truths I know....
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

*Follows Lunar back to the woods*

*Walks into the cave without being noticed*

*Sits down and watches Lunar*

(I don't know what else to do with this thread. I mean, it was fun for a while, but we need to think of something.)
I could care less if I am a "freak". I don't care what other people think about me. I am me. I am different from the masses of society in unique and profound ways, anyway. Being physically different would trouble me not
lunarwolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by lunarwolf »

*starts drawing anthor symbol next to the other one on the ground and says a few words to start the finding spell. A bright light comes from the symbol making a loud humming noise and lunar starts to see a vision* *where are you* *lunar sees the cave he standing in and sees himself* *what is this* *he sees someone just apper out of nowhere then the vision stops he feels the person behind him then suddenly he hears a female voice

**hello lunar it's been a long time since we meet**
*who are you*
**oh don't you remember me**
*no i don't**
**well why don't you turn around then**

*lunar turns around and can't beleive what he saw with his eyes it's was his older sister*

*what.....it's impossible your.. dead*

**not really I made it out of that slaughter fest of those pathic humans attack us**
* you were the one who made me kill so many innocent people*
**INNOCENT.....INNOCENT you are still the same little brother it seems like you still following your fathers footsteps being good and all expect when you got your vengence on those natives....I was so happy for you became strong and killed those humans for what they deserve for all humans deserve**
*but why do they deserve this*
**i can't beleive your asking that question look at what they did to are pack**
*but why did you pick me to do your dirty work*
**i needed your help killing humans i couldent done it myself, by the way i'm really impressed what you did the powers mother luna gave me kept growing everyday but your powers didn't they were perfect you were perfect you killed soooo many people more then me and befroe the pack was killed you were perfect at hunting face it you are ment to kill (smiles) I was so proud for what you did you were so evil and soon to be again, AND THIS TIME YOU WILL FINISH THE SPELL FOR ALL HUMAN DISTRUCTION!!

*a dark light fills the cave making a very loud humming noise almost loud as thunder and lunars sister changes into a werewolf (looks kinda like my avatar but looks female and dark violet eyes)*

*i won't do it*
**YES YOU WILL LIKE I ALWAYS SAY YOUR EVIL AND ALWAYS WILL BE**

*lunars sister cast a spell making more dark light com out of her hands making lunar evil yet once again*

*NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOO*
**(smiles evily)**

*the dark light surrounds lunar making lunar change back into the evil werewolf he was (like i said before he looks like my avatar but black fur and red eyes) after that the light stops and lunar laying on the ground and then gets up*

*(smiles evily) i messed this feeling....the want and need to kill thank you sis :evil: *

*lunar hugs his sister*

**brother it's nice to have you back....now lets get back to killing humans but this time we do togather**

*:evil: good*
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

*Is shocked to seee what is happening*

No, Lunar.

*Flies out of the cave and tells Fang what has happened.*

Its the sister Fang, shes the one who turned him evil and made him kill so many humans.
Last edited by Anook on Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

Something is not right i can feel it, Coyote come It's time for you to redeem yourself.
lunarwolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by lunarwolf »

**now lets take out who will get in are way who do you know who will**
*i know who muhahaha*
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

*Howels loudly causing snow to cover the ground even more*
lunarwolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by lunarwolf »

**ok take us there by magic**
*ok (claps his hands making them teleport towards annok and fang*
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

Fang I sense something.

*Is still in winter wolf form*

*Howels again causing more snow to cover the ground, then hides in it*

*Blends in with the snow*

(But with glowing blue eyes.)

*They're coming* :(
lunarwolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by lunarwolf »

*they arrive*

*i don't remeber the place being coverd in snow.....anook she's here*
**anook?**
*a wolf that can make winter*
**then we'll make summer remeber your powers you have the powers of the elements and more**
*hhhhhhhhhmmmmmmm (waves hands in a certain way)*

*with lunar waving his hands he made fire surrond the whole area melting the snow*
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

*Dashes up in the sky and howels, causing a terrible blizzard to form all around them*

*Hidden/blended withthin the blizzard, flies off to find Fang*

Where is he?
lunarwolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by lunarwolf »

(sister)**GET HER**
(lunar)*RRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAA (holds out hands)*
*lunar makes an inferno making the bilzzard stop and looks around*
(lunar)*WHERE IS SHE GGGGGGGGGRRRRR*
(sister)**do you know were she most likely go**
(lunar)*i think i know.....she going to look for help*
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

*Desperatly tries to find Fang*

Where are you Fang?

Gosh, what am I going to do with you.
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

I'm here *Decends through a heavanly opening in the clouds* LUNAR!!!!
*clears blizzard with his voice, somthing is different about him, his eyes are a firey red, on his back a sword covered in a blue flame, in his hands a scythe, his fur is ragged looking, he is the angel of life and death, an agent of heaven and hell, bound to help the misguided on the path to redemption and cast the evil into eternity. Untouchable, unstopable, he weilds authority over all creatures.*
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

*Looks up and at him*

Mutters and says, ''Well finally"
lunarwolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by lunarwolf »

**well well lookie here lunar it looks like a worthy challnge mind if i help you with this one**
*yeah i can use some help on this one it will make us win the battle faster and faster to killing all humans :evil: *
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

You think you can defeat me? *waves scythe over the earth* *ground heaves and seperates as thousands of the undead rise to form a terrible army* *Puts scythe on back and weilds the sword slicing open the clouds* *In an intense light an army of angels decends from heaven*
Our time has come, as was written by Luna herself, At this time the humans face a similar end, one foretold in their book of Revalations. I am here to help you Lunar, There is something much better waiting for all of us, things shall be as they were, however your sister shall not be as fortunate. So it was told so it shall be. This is not the end, this is just a turning point.
lunarwolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by lunarwolf »

sis**and this is.....**
*fang a friend of mine*
sis**a friend? i don't think he is your friend if he's plaining to kill me**
*hhhhhhmmmm we don't have time for this lets go do the ritual else were*
sis**I know were to go**
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

I woldn't go anywhere if I were you * Causes the earth around Lunar and his sister to fall away* Didn't you hear me It's useless. The end has come for all, Judgement is at hand, and you, Lunar are safe*weilds both weapons at once sinaling for the armies to charge*
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

*Watches the ground disapper beneath them*

UH Fang, maybe me and you should only take care this first.
If we need help then we can call your Angels and dead werewolves.

(Plus, I don't want to end this battle to soon)
lunarwolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by lunarwolf »

*i won't let you hurt my sister no one will take her ayway i don't want to lose her like the rest of my pack and how can you protect the humans they are distorying the world they hunt us like it's a game something tells me that i'm not evil but doing good by doing the world a favor now LETS US GO*
sis**i won't let you get taken away ether**
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

*Forms a sharp ice sicle from paw and throws it a Lunar*

*Hitting him in the arm, then the ice begins to melt, then spread and harden of over his body.