Ahhh, the sorted issue of gender.

This is the place for discussion and voting on various aspects of werewolf life, social ideas, physical appearance, etc. Also a place to vote on how a werewolf should look.
silverpaw
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: I Bite, You've Been Warned ^_^

Post by silverpaw »

OH DEAR GOD NO! *grabs pie from Shadowblaze's grasp and stuff in mouth* mmmm :D

Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

silverpaw wrote:OH DEAR GOD NO! *grabs pie from Shadowblaze's grasp and stuff in mouth* mmmm :D

That wasn't pie you just placed in your mouth.
silverpaw
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silverpaw »

...um...huh...*stomach grumbles*..errr what THE HELL DID I EAT* runs into bushes* "Bad Noises" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

silverpaw wrote:...um...huh...*stomach grumbles*..errr what THE HELL DID I EAT* runs into bushes* "Bad Noises" :lol: :lol: :lol:
*hands silverpaw a napkin*

"Feeling better?"
silverpaw
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silverpaw »

slightly*wipes mouth* thanks what did you put in the pie meany :(

Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

silverpaw wrote:slightly*wipes mouth* thanks what did you put in the pie meany :(

I didn't put anything in the pie. Ha!!

You went through all that trouble for nothing. :lol:
silverpaw
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silverpaw »

...ARRR damn you GRRR now im bohemic like...nah not really the pie tasted bad anyways :D

WolvenOne
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Right-Wing WarMongering Artsy-Fartsy Woof

Post by WolvenOne »

and after great efforts and many months of passed time.... this embaressing topic STILL refuses to die.

*slams the topic with a bat*

DIE! DIE YOU UNDEAD SPAWN OF SATEN!

....okay... I'm okay now... really.
silverpaw
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silverpaw »

hehehe the topic of pie will never die :lol: :lol: :D

Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

silverpaw wrote:hehehe the topic of pie will never die :lol: :lol: :D

He was talking about the topic of gender, Silverpaw.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

WolvenOne wrote:and after great efforts and many months of passed time.... this embaressing topic STILL refuses to die.

*slams the topic with a bat*

DIE! DIE YOU UNDEAD SPAWN OF SATEN!

....okay... I'm okay now... really.
Saten? :lol:
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

*Herds everyone with some pie and pushes them away*

Stop derailing topics you bad bad sheeps! Move out Move out! I don't wanna see another post unless its about the issue of gender differences in werewolves.

*Herds her 'sheep' out*

*Places Duckie bomb in topic* That shall get rid of it.
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."
silverpaw
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silverpaw »

hehe boys have (snip) girls have (snip).... :lol: :lol: breif stupididy is over

Administrative edit.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

That was unnecessary, Sliverpaw.
silverpaw
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silverpaw »

...sorry :( wont happen again

Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

yah, totally random. we're all aware...
outwarddoodles

Post by outwarddoodles »

This aint no health class! Shoo! Shoo!
silverpaw
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silverpaw »

yah i believe i will stay away from this topic... :( :(

Marcwolf
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Marcwolf »

Ok.. Ok.. I might as well join the fray here.

Females.

Question.. As werewolves are hunters/runners carrying around excess mass would not be a good idea. Smaller breasts would help. Depending on the number of cubs born would also determine number of teats. Large litters 6-8 teats. small 2 teats.
Genital structure poss be either human or canid looking. In both cases squatting to relieve wastes is possible, and also for cub bearing. Both styles would work during mating re intromission of the penis.

Males
Sheath attached to the belly to hold and protect the male organ whist running etc. Internal structure could be either lupine like with penile bone to support. This would also be handy for urination (see later)
Bulbis Glandis (commonly known as a knot) could be included but unless arousal/sex scene then you'd never see it.
If the internal structure was more human then there would be no foreskin as the sheath IS the foreskin. The appearance would be like a circumcised male.

Urination. Wolves use this to mark territory so an accurate way of direction would be needed. I see the male as having a internal bone and thus by pressing against the skin fold behind the sheath (and between the belly) will expess the penis and allow aiming. This also allow urination without wetting the fur/body etc.

The scrotum would be furred for protection and held close to the body for running etc. Maybe testes could be retracted into the body cavity when fighting for additional protection.

Now Mating within human culture is used to bond as well as for procreation. Would werewolves have the same needs or would they be strictly seasonal.

However - if the werewolf gene pool is carried via infection rather than breeding - then gentials would be a moot point and only serve for waste elimination.

Just a few views from a old wolf..

Take Care

Marc
Walk Quietly Through This Earth
Leave Nothing But Smiles and PawPrints
Jamie
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Jamie »

I agree with most of the comments about female werewolves and male werewolves as to primary and secondary sexual characteristics: that the females should have two small breasts with the nipples hidden by fur, the females should be built a bit more graceful, and the males should have plenty of long fur in the crotch area to suggest that something is hidden there.

In addition, there should be a few other characteristics to help show the difference. For example, on male wolves (real wolves) experts often rely on the fur of the hind legs (since both male and female wolves can vary in size quite a bit). On real wolves, males are much more likely to have curly fur on the hind legs. In my opinion, this does seem to give them a masculine look and should carry over to werewolves quite well when combined with other characteristics. Also, male wolves tend to have thicker necks and heavier neck-manes that make their necks appear even thicker.
This characteristic could carry over nicely to werewolves. People associate upper body development with maleness, and this would be a way to do it without needing to show the muscles through the fur or, even worse, making the werewolves look fat. Long, slender necks are seen as feminine in women. Making the werewolves too bulky over all the body would either make them look too fat or would lean towards the bear-like look that we want to avoid. Having all-over muscular creatures covered with a layer of fur is kind of like muscular men that have a good layer of fat. They might be more muscular than fat, but it ends up just looking fat. The neck is one area where you could have some leeway with this.
-Jamie Hall
Do you like monsters? See Monster Mania!
outwarddoodles

Post by outwarddoodles »

After ranting on Fig topic about humans health and 'the bite', I would suggest that a werewolf would be sterile. I female may have her breasts, and may work (if they somehow have a baby.), but breasts are fat and would most likely distribute acorss the chest when changing form. Like the use of golfing bras. If a males gentails changed between forms I would imagine the poor guy's *ahem.* would become deformed and sterile, a protective sheath I would imagine though forming. A females eggs may fail to produce and thus also become the for mentions sterile.

So I would imagine that the reproductive parts shall not change through forms, besides the sheath for males. To change that means there is new information and mutation and could become deformed. Breast fat would spread.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

outwarddoodles wrote:If a males gentails changed between forms I would imagine the poor guy's *ahem.* would become deformed and sterile, a protective sheath I would imagine though forming.

HUH? ??

A guy's *ahem* becomes deformed and sterile between forms? I dare you to say that in a yiff forum!!

:lol:
Apokryltaros
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Imperial Weirdo And Insect Expert

Post by Apokryltaros »

outwarddoodles wrote:After ranting on Fig topic about humans health and 'the bite', I would suggest that a werewolf would be sterile. I female may have her breasts, and may work (if they somehow have a baby.), but breasts are fat and would most likely distribute acorss the chest when changing form. Like the use of golfing bras. If a males gentails changed between forms I would imagine the poor guy's *ahem.* would become deformed and sterile, a protective sheath I would imagine though forming. A females eggs may fail to produce and thus also become the for mentions sterile.

So I would imagine that the reproductive parts shall not change through forms, besides the sheath for males. To change that means there is new information and mutation and could become deformed. Breast fat would spread.
Wouldn't a werewolf's regenerative powers take care of this sensitive problem?
"I was all of history's great acting robots: Acting Unit 0.8, Thespo-mat, David Duchovny!"
-Calculon
outwarddoodles

Post by outwarddoodles »

Wouldn't a werewolf's regenerative powers take care of this sensitive problem?
Why in the world would the sperm and eggs have to change during shifts? And if somehow that happened its posible they become sterile.
Hamster
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Hamster »

True true, but if the bones and body shape can change dramatically, why can't male and female's genitals? Not even genitals, Sperm and eggs.

(That sounds good actually. Like Bacon and eggs. :wink: :lol: ) I kid of course.