City of Lights

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

"It isn't me,it's that crap in those darts." replied Mark. He looked at Anubis who had a weak expression on him as he looked at Mark. Mark said, "I'm not worthy to serve you,but you decide Anubis." He looked back at Dane saying, "I was trying to help Alex and the hunters shot me."
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

"the dart made you bit of a scitzo, we need to lock you up so the drug can pass threw your system"
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mark looked up and said, "I'm not a idiot,I won't be locked up." He looked at Anubis and Dane and noticed they wearn't joking. He said, "You guys..I do have common sense." He screamed saying, "No.........No,you can't do it again." It looked like he was going crazy. He stood up on his legs even though they were mainly unusable and said, "Hello...Anubis,are you ready to die?" He ran at Anubis and punched him. He laughed and yelled. After about 5 times of punching Anubis Mark paused. He looked up and said, "Please no,Please." He coughed up blood onto Anubis and said, "The men are trying to kill me,stab my shoulder to attract the drug." He was choking on his own blood and he went unconscious.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"oh s***! the poor guy" i turned to Dane "get some chains the heavist you can find we need to lock him up before he tries to kill me again"
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mark woke up in chiains and said, "Anubis...what did I do,please tell me.If I betrayed you I can make it up to you." He said, "I give up...I can't remember my life from 20 minutes before,what's wrong with me." He put his muzzle in his paws trying to understand what was happening. He said, "Stab me in the shoulder...the drug will be attracted to the silver and leave my body." He leaned back having a gleam in his eye from the water build up. He looked at Anubis and said, "Sir...I am a worthless failure,I betrayed you and the others."
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"no you haven't! you haven't done anything wrong! it was the damn hunter! it'll take a day for you to get the drug out of your system and to regenerate the damage its done" i sighed "for now you're in chains for our safty, just rest"
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mark looked over at Anubis and said, "Thank you for everything sir." He fell asleep and had a strange dream. He had one about someone killing Dane and Alex. He awoke in the morning panicking looking around. There was a plate of food laying by him. He crawled over to it and began to eat. His body felt normal again and Anubis was laughing. Mark said, "Geeze tis is like being a pet." He smiled and finished his food.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"i was thinking that same thing, so tell us what is it like being dog" i teased. "i think you pretty much done" i took the chains off of him.
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mark stretched and yawned. He told Anubis about his dream. He said, "Oh...I need to show you somthing."He walked into the bathroom and pulled out a M14. He said, "Anubis....you have been like a brother to me and I want to thank you." He aimed the gun and laughed. Unfortunately his claws got cought in the trigger and he began to shake the gun. He said, "Get off my hand stupid gun." He hit the trigger and bullets flew all over the room.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"holly s***" i ducked for cover when he was out of ammo "aah! shesh! put that down! now! are you really trying to kill me or you just aciddent prone!"
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mark finally got the gun loose and screamed. His ears were ringing like crazy. He said, "oooow,sowry abowt that...I can't heare verwy well." His accent was messed up due to the gunfire. He gave the gun to Anubis and laughed but noticed Anubis wasn't laughing. He said, "Okay..I messed up,whats the big deal sir." He knew he made a mistake so he beant down and bowed for his clumsiness. He stood up and said, "I need some water."
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"You could have killed me! you really need to be more care full!" i sighed "there some water in that old 2 litter pop bottle"
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mark walked into the main room and began to drink the water. He looked at Anubis and said, "Dis dosn't taste like water,I shot a gun HAHAHAHAH." Someone was trying to play a joke and switched the water with Vodka. Unfortunately with Mark,the smallest amount of alcahol can waste him. He said, "how come you have fur and I have teeth." He laughed and ran into Anubis. He said, "How did you get there,oh your Jim from work." He was walking in zigzag lines and running into various objects. He looked at Alex and said, "Your pretty,i'm cute?" He fell on the couch and went to sleep. Everyone was happy for that.
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Arctic interests

Post by Prowler »

"He's a strange guy that Mark, won't anyone notice all those dead people in that warehouse?" Alex was licking the blood from her fur.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mrk awoke some hours later looking at Alex. He leaned up and said, "What happened to me earlier?"
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

Bluntly. "You smell of alcohol so i guess you where drunk." Feeling abit sorry for the state Mark was in. "Why on earth are they focusing there intentions on you? those hunter people, you must of done something, they where pretty intent on getting you."
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

edit
Last edited by Miguel on Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

"I thought i'd hate being a werewolf but i kinda like it now, heh, that gets you off the hook for biting me." Alex put her arm around Mark to comfort him. "Things always get better."
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

"My life is screwed up, I was the one who tried to kill Anubis not you,I feel like it's my fault. I will kill all those hunters for what they did to you and I." He smiled and stood up. He looked around the room and said, "I gotta lay off the Vodka,Who did that to the water?" He laughed knowing he was a retard when he was drunk. He coughed and said, "I don't feel so great, I think i'm going to be sick." He threw up in the middle of the room. Everyone was looking at him. He became embarrased and began to back away as everyone was asking if he was okay. He ran into the wall and slowly slid down it knowing he couldn't go anywhere else. He tried to smile but couldn't.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mark looked at them and said, "Sorry,I didn't mean to. I'm rdeally really sorry." He looked at Alex and said, "Alex,it wasn't my fault I promise,It was the medicine exiting my body." He walked towards the bathroom and washed the vomit from his fur. He put his muzzle in his paws and shook his head in disbelief. He walked back out and sat down on the couch.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

"You puke too much dude," Dane said with a smirk. He was sitting on a spare chair, relaxing.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

I can't help it man,i'm sorry,it's that medicine.If you were shot the same would happen to you." He walked over to Dane and laughed saying, "I'm really sorry if I grossed you out,I just couldn't fight it." He walked away and sat don by Alex saying "So what are we planning on doing?"
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

Remembering the dart wound she received Alex felt the bruised area. Thinking: "I was hit and didn't get the same side effects...weird." It was sore but she felt totaly fine.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mark looked at her arm and had a strange look on his face. He said, "I don't get it,why arn't you experiencing the side effects?" He stood up and said, "Shhhhh,I hear somthing." He looked out the window and saw the hunters,this time they had melee weapons though. Mark grabbed his gun and aimed it at the men. He said, "No...not again,you won't hurt me or them. Die a** holes." He began to fire at them and jumped at them growling. He sharpened his claws and began to get in a fight with the first hunter. He stood infront of the man and turned into a full werewolf. He stood in a wolf stance and growled.
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

Wondering how these hunters where tracking them Alex picked up an old metal pipe off the floor and swung it at a hunter who got too close. "Go AWAY!!" Impacting with some force on the mans chest she watched him fall over, he was still breathing...just. Unable to finish off the wounded hunter Alex turned to the frenzy in the door way. "Do they really expect to beat a wolf in melee?"