New members.

Welcome to "The Pack" forum! Come tell us about yourself!!
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: living
Mood: Indifferent

Post by Lukas »

hey, Im andrew(do not call me andy!) i live in florida, am smarter them most american kids now a day :), almost down with school here, i plan to do alot of thing in the future not leaving out Finding Werewolfs and maybe a dragon or 2, im 15, i play video games but im getting more active so i dont become the coach potato, and im sure im going to learn more and hopefully find a good sig that is not over 10 kb!
Anook
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dogs are miracles with paws

Post by Anook »

Hey, its nice to meet you. I had a little trouble reading your post. No offense, but it looks like it's just one big run on sentence and a little grammer mistakes, but hey this is a forum you aloud to do that.

I think you were just typing way too fast. :D
I could care less if I am a "freak". I don't care what other people think about me. I am me. I am different from the masses of society in unique and profound ways, anyway. Being physically different would trouble me not
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lukas »

expect that from me alot
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

:D
It happens to the best of us. Its a good thing we can edit our post anytime we want :D :D

Oh, and by the way :welcome:
I could care less if I am a "freak". I don't care what other people think about me. I am me. I am different from the masses of society in unique and profound ways, anyway. Being physically different would trouble me not
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lukas »

thank you very much, hope to learn alot and get the low down, figure out some stuff, and figure out what how the whole pack thing works out here
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keeper of useless knowledge and information

Post by Ancient »

:welcome: LoyalReaperDragon or should I say Andrew.
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all art and science.-Albert Einstein
anirbas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Red headed duck lady

Post by anirbas »

:welcome:
LoyalReaperDragon
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

*wiggles hindquarters, pounces LoyalReaperDragon, and bites!* :biteme: HI! I'm Set, nicetameetcha. I'm the resident nutcase, doom preacher, and token vampy one. *licks blood off of lips* And you'll find it's an odd quirk of mine that I don't even like wolves. Nyah. Better get ye used to the insanity now, so it won't come as such a shock later. Aye matey. There be a few screws loose in me 'ead. Hope that doesn't bother ye. If'n it does, I'll keelhaul ye! Arr!

Did I mention I lapse into pirate at random intervals? *runs around hyper crazy and pounces again* And don't worry about the teeth marks. They'll heal.
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lukas »

i know a few crazy so im not worried if your heads like this- :supermad:
Mia
Custom Title: Youthful Werewolf

Ummm hi

Post by Mia »

Um hi Im mia i no this might sound carzy to a lot of people but is anyone else a werewolf? Please dont think me arrogant but i was bitten at a young age by a werewolf...and this is a horrid curse though wolves still fasinate me.. :puppyeyes:
Love is like a rose, Beautiful to the site yet lethal at the touch.
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lukas »

mia there is a introduction fourms somewhere hold on...
here it is!: http://www.calypso-blue.com/werewolf/vi ... start=1600
glad you saw my post and joined the site :D
Mia

Post by Mia »

My god i feel so stupid....
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lukas »

relax, its all good, you need to relax and enjoy the info here and i think we got a few werewolfs here and everyone here is just trying to get the facts
Mia

Post by Mia »

Um hi im mia and well im not just a fan im a werewolf...this might sound strange but its true... :mourn:
PariahPoet
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The one and only were-jaguarundi!

Post by PariahPoet »

Until someone posts a video of themselves completing a physical shift, werewolves don't exist.

Don't go getting people all excited unless you can substantiate these claims.
Mia

Post by Mia »

you really wanna talk ill get a web cam and show you! :x
PariahPoet
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The one and only were-jaguarundi!

Post by PariahPoet »

Actually, that would be very cool. I would love to be proven wrong. ^_^
I'm not saying you're lying. I'm sure that whatever you experience is real to you. I am therian myself, so I understand this, but I honestly would like to see proof.
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Post by Vuldari »

I would like to echo PariahPoet's opinion.

If you really can proove that you are a honest to goodness Werewolf, I can not think of a more eager group to welcome you with open arms than us here of "The Pack".

...it's just that we don't find "Posers" to be at all amusing.

However...if you really ARE a Werewolf, but either Can Not, or are unwilling to Proove your claim, I think it would be in ALL of our best interests if you just keep that to yourself. If you persist to make this claim without giving us a good reason to believe you, you will find that most of us will lose patience and respect with you very quickly.

On the other hand, if your claim is not based upon an eleged shapeshifting ability, but instead a deep spiritual/mental/emotional connection with wolves, or you are certain that you carry a wolfs spirit inside your body, I would strongly suggest you investigate the cultural/spiritual phenominon known as "Theriantropy".

...oh, and...

Welcome to The Pack, Mia. Image
Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Ninja BOFH

Post by Lupin »

LoyalReaperDragon wrote:mia there is a introduction fourms somewhere hold on...
here it is!: http://www.calypso-blue.com/werewolf/vi ... start=1600
glad you saw my post and joined the site :D
Well, we can just merge the two.
I don't suffer from lycanthropy, I enjoy every minute of it! Image
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

Ya, I agree with them. You need to give us prof.
There is a post on here that talks about the existanct of werewolves. Most people on this forum voted no on werewolves existing. If you can show us somehow that would be great, but until then most people might think your a poser. To tell you the truth some people on this forum aren't nice to posers. I'm not saying your one, but just becareful about what you say.
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

http://www.calypso-blue.com/werewolf/vi ... .php?t=488

Here is a link to that post I wrote about. Here people give their opinions on whether werewolves exist or not.
In that post I said that I would like to think werewolves exist and people could actually turn into one, but I guess the reality of it is.....well..............no.

Remeber you can only be considered a werewolf is if you physically turn into one.
Tell me I'm curiouse, when you(if you actually turn into one) turn into a werewolf do you lose control of all that remains human. Meaning do you turn into a mindless monster, or do you still have control. Meaning you still sift of coarse, but when you do, do you still think like a human. Like in the movie Freeborn the werewolves won't be mindless animals. They'll still beable to control themselves and think like a human.

Remeber I'm not saying I believe you. Its biologically impossible, but since you've come on to this forum fully confident that you are a werewolf....(sighs deeply).....I'll try to keep an open mind about it. :roll:

Anyways :welcome:
Xaltar
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Xaltar »

Poser, no doubt about it.

Firstly, even if real werewolves did exist they would be born that way, being bitten by an animal is probably the most stupid explanation for the spread of lycanthropy I have ever heard (ficticious though the disease may be) . The whole notion stems from wildmen in certain moutain villages who would dress in furs and wear wolf heads in an effort to scare of the townsfolk in order to have some peace or to perform some illegal activity or other. The villagers would tell their children not to go to far into the woods lest a wolf bite them and they become wolfmen.

Secondly even if it were genuine she would be hunted down and killed for making that post. If werewolves did indeed exist do you really think they would want people to know they did? I mean come on, look how we treat other races let alone another species, especially one physically superior to us.

Thirdly if lycanthropy did exist it would not be a virus or disease or a curse it would be a genetic mutation or a whole new species. I have an open mind and believe a lot of things most people don't but this is just fantasy at best, pshychotic delusion at worst, for your sake love I hope its just fantasy and you are just a poser, the alternative is far worse, years of therapy and possibly instatutionalisation.

I have nothing against posers so long as they admit it when pressed, doing a bit of role playing on a forum is fun but try to keep it in an actual RP thread.

That said, I do believe that some people are more in tune with their instincts and, as a result, with other predatory animals, in certain extreem cases some people black out and perform actions during thier blackouts that they do not remember. This is not healthy and if you have this problem seek the help of a psychiatrist.

OK, done :D

That being said

Welcome to the pack, I have said my bit and will say no more, if you decide to continue posing thats fine with me, it adds some spice to the forums :D
Set
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Set »

Hello Mia.

If indeed what you say is true, then we would all very much like to see it. If you can offer proof then please do so. If not, then perhaps you would find it best to give up on the "I'm a real werewolf" thing, as it gets old after awhile.

Xaltar...do you honestly think the government would waste such an opportunity on killing a being such as a werewolf? No. They would use her to make the military stronger. Or they would hand her over to become a scientific experiment. I've been a lab animal before, it's not pretty. Either way she would be better off dead, but there is no one in power that would allow it. Only crazed religious looneys, the paranoid, or rednecks with shotguns would try and murder her.
Xaltar
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Xaltar »

I meant that if werewolves existed and she was in fact one of them, other Werewolves would kill her for such a careless remark. Sorry, I should have been more clear :wink:

The goverment (of whichever country) would undoubtedly use a werewolf for experimentation and genetic engineering tests.
Set
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Set »

Alright, now that actually makes sense. Why didn't you say that in the first place? *pokes Xaltar*